28. Dinner with a Spaceman

[I'M LISTENING TO KLÜB ICE BY MINECRAFTUNIVERSE WHILE WRITING!!! SHAKE DAS BOOTY!]

Tyler's POV (SHORT)

Brice wipes off my dusty clothes his hands. "Tyler, why don't you go get a shower before we go? There's a bathroom connected to your room." He states, and I nod. "Yes sir!" I say firmly, running to my room. I strip down and hop in the shower.

Seto's POV

"Wait.....WHAT?!" I shout through the phone. Mitch had just told me about Jerome, and how they adopted a child as well. "Well, tell me about your kid!" I cheer. "Well, it's a boy, he's 12, his name is Jason, and he always wears a spacesuit." Mitch states. "Oh, he's the same age as Tyler?!" I squeal. I had already told everyone about Tyler. "Yes! They'll be best friends!" Mitch says happily.

[Time Skip]

I had gotten a yes from everyone. We were all going together - Me, Brice, Tyler, Mitch, Jerome, Jason, Ant, Jordan, Adam, Ty, and Ian. Tyler then walks out to us in a bath robe, his hair wet and his glasses foggy. "I see you've found your robe" Brice chuckles, and Tyler nods. "Alright, well go get dressed, we're leaving soon." I say, and he turns around and goes back to his room.

I then feel arms wrap around me from behind. "Hey baby." Brice whispers, kissing my cheek. "Hey Brice" I say, pulling him down and brushing my lips against his. "Want to have some fun tonight after Tyler goes to bed?" Brice asks with a smirk and a slightly evil grin. "Sure" I say quietly, a smile identical to Brice's appearing on my face. I always love it when Brice is in this mood. [WARNING: I WILL ACTUALLY BE WRITING THE SMUT THIS TIME]

Tyler's POV

"Ready to go?" Seto asks as I walk in the room. "Yup!" I say happily.

[Time Skip to the Restaurant]

We walk into the restaurant, and about 10 people were sitting in the waiting area. They get up greet to Brice and Seto, but gasp as they see me. "Tyler!" One of them says, coming up to me. "Tyler, that's Mitch" Seto says. "Hi Mitch!" I say kindly, offering my hand. But instead of shaking my hand, he pulls me in for a hug. He then pulls away, and a fluffy creature offers his hand. "I'm Jerome" He says, and I politely shake his hand.

"This is our son!" Mitch says happily, as a boy around my age walks out from behind them. He was in a spacesuit, and he held a helmet in his hands. He had light brown hair and blue eyes. I could feel my cheeks getting hot as a blush approached my face. He sure was cute. "H-hi, I'm Jason..." He stutters. He was blushing, too. "I'm T-Tyler..." I say quietly, as we both outstretched our shaky hands nervously. The moment our hands touched, my heart melted.

"Alright you two, let"s go!" Seto cheers, as all 12 of us walk over to our table, of course being lead by the hostess. We end up at one of those big round booths, and of course, I am sat between Brice and Jason. "S-so, how old are y-you?" Jason asks through the loud conversation and laughing at the table. "Twelve" I say simply. "Really? So am I!" He cheers, but we both begin blushing again. Under the table, my hand was just inches away from his, before he accidentally places his on mine. "Oh, s-sorry!" He says quickly, but I interrupt him before he can move his hand. "No, it's fine! You can k-keep it there!" I say nervously and quietly, and my face turns deep crimson.

"O-oh, ok!" He says, not taking his hand off of mine. I truly did love this kid. Am I too young to date? I ask myself. I sure did hope not. What would Seto and Brice say if I told them about my feelings for Jason? Would they be mad at me? Would they be happy? Would they tell Mitch and Jerome? So many questions run through my mind, but my eyes instantly go wide as I feel Jason slowly intertwining our fingers. Nobody else at the table knew what was happening except for him and I. He was smiling.

Jason's POV

Tyler and I just sit there in silence, listening to the conversation at the table. I decided that I would do something very risky, but it could end up with me having a boyfriend. I slowly intertwine my fingers with Tyler's. His eyes go wide, but I kept smiling. His shocked look then turns to a smile as we sit there, holding hands for the rest of dinner.