20. Fun

Brice's POV

"What do you mean fun? We've already done that twice...." I say, and Seto chuckles. "I know! Not that kind of fun, silly!" He laughs, pulling me in, our faces inches apart. The sight of him smiling brightly takes my mind off of Mitch, Jerome, Ant, and Jordan.

(I'm listening to Timber by Pitbull while writing this! MOTIVATION!)

Seto leans in close, until our lips are just barely touching. "I love you" He whispers, before going in for a full-on kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck, and feel my feet slide off of the floor as he picks me up. He carries me bridal-style to his room, setting me on the bed, and locking the door. He then jumps on top of me and smirks. "Just kidding, it is that kind of fun"

HOLY CRAP ADAM'S POV

I walk in the front door to be greeted by Ty, holding his hands behind his back. "H-hey Adam.." He stutters nervously. "Yes?" I ask, hanging my coat on the rack. "I have s-something for y-you..." He whispers, pulling the thing out from behind his back.

Flowers.

"H-here Adam" He says, extending his shaky hand to give me the flowers. I take them, then smile. "B-but that's n-not all..." He stutters. "What do y-" I am then cut off by him pulling me down and connecting our lips.

My eyes go wide at his contact, but soon close in pleasure as I kiss back. Ty's lips are so sweet, and soft. We pull away gently and look in each other's eyes. "Adam, I've liked you for quite some time now, but I never had the guts to say it. But today, I just had to tell you. I just needed your reaction. I needed you." He whispers, bringing a giant smile to my face.

Mitch has a POV too? I guess so :3

Mitch's POV

I stare at the floor, my face burning from all the tears. I close my eyes and let out a sniffle, before I feel someone sit in the seat next to me. They wrap an arm around me. "Are you alright?" They ask. I look up to see a man with a light beard, red glasses, and a white v-neck with a black jacket over it. His face, too, was tear stained. "I'm fine, it's just....my husband was poisoned today." I mumble. "Oh. I'm sorry. My husband was shot in the head today." He says, a small tear rolling down his cheek. For some reason, the fact that he was also gay lifted my spirits a bit.

"What was his name?" I ask, drawing an affection to this man. "Taylor, but most people knew him as Ant." He mumbles. "What about you?" He asks. "Jerome. He was my fluffy Bacca." I say, and he nods. "I'm Jordan, by the way." He says, offering his hand. "Mitch." I say, smiling, taking his hand. He then does something that shocks me.

He kisses my cheek.

(DAS RIGHT! I JUST CREATED A NEW SHIP! SHOULD I CALL IT CAPTAINCANADIAN OR BAJANSPARKLEZ? VOTE IN THE COMMENTS!)

(OK I'VE DECIDED ON CAPTAINCANADIAN! EXPECT MORE OF THEM IN THIS BOOK!)

Seto's POV

"That was fun" Brice pants, putting a hand behind his head. "Sure was" I chuckle, laying my head on his bare chest. I whirl my finger around his member one more time to tease him, and he laughs. "Seto stop" he laughs, before leaning down and kissing my forehead. "I love you" He chuckles. I then touch my tongue to the tip of his member. "Seto! Wasn't that enough for one night?" He pleads, and I sigh. "Fiiiinnnneeee!" I grunt, making him laugh. I go up and lean my head on his shoulder, and we fall asleep. Naked.

[Ok I'm Bored so back to CaptainCanadian]

Jordan's POV

Mitch. A name even sweeter than Taylor, or Ant. I go up and peck his cheek, and his eyes go wide. His cheeks turn bright pink, and he gives a small smile. I hug him a little tighter, until a woman walks out and calls our names. Her fist was clenched, holding something.

Mitch and I both walk up to her, and she lets out a sigh. "Here you are, boys." She says, placing something in each of our hands. I look down at my hand. Taylor's wedding ring. I look over at Mitch, and he has one as well. It must be Jerome's. Tears line Mitch's eyes again, as he stares at the silver ring. He then wraps his hand around it, and holds it up to his heart. "Jerome..." He whispers, looking up to the ceiling. I then look back down at the ring in my hand.

"Again, boys, I'm so sorry." The woman says, turning and walking back through the door that she came from. Mitch looks over at me, then dives into my chest. I wrap my arms around him, and he continues crying. "Jordan.." He sobs. "Shh, it's okay." I whisper softly, gently stroking his head.

We stay like that for a while, until the employees ask us to leave. I grab Mitch's hand and intertwine our fingers. He puts Jerome's ring in his pocket, and I do the same with Ant's. He lets out a sniff, as I push the front door open with my free hand. We walk outside, and it was cold, dark, and rainy. "How did you get here?" I ask. "Ambulance." He says quietly. "So, you don't have a car to worry about?" I ask, and he shakes his head. "Good, cause you're coming home with me!" I chuckle, and his face lights up, giving a huge smile.

We get in my car, and Mitch refuses to let go of my hand. I drive home with one hand on the steering wheel, just barely missing every light. Once I pull up into my driveway, Mitch smiles. I let go of his hand, get out of the car, and walk over to his side. I open the door, then reach in and pick him up. I carry him bridal-style inside, then set him down on my couch.

"Thanks, Jordan." He whispers, smiling. "No problem, Mitch. So, um, how's it going?" I ask, trying to lighten the mood a bit. "Fine, I guess. I just need a bit of cheering up." He shrugs, then sighs. I wrap my arms around him, pulling him onto my lap. Our lips are inches apart, and the tips of our noses are touching. "Will this help?" I whisper with a smile. "Probably" Mitch chuckles quietly, before finally bringing our lips together.

[Okay back to what you came here for]

Brice's POV

I awake to feel a cold breeze on my body, and Seto's warm head on my chest. I look down to see that we are both completely naked, bringing back my memory of last night. Seto was carelessly fiddling his finger on my member. "Morning, Seto" I chuckle, and he bolts up and looks at me with wide eyes. "I thought you were asleep" He chuckles nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. "You want it again, don't you?" I ask with a smile. Seto blushes, hesitates, then nods. "Later, baby" I whisper, kissing his head.