9. Begin the Countdown

MasterSorcerer's POV

I stare in disgust at my crystal ball as Seto sleeps with the golden-haired one. "What's wrong, sir?" Marin asks, hovering to me to look over my shoulder. "Love. It's disgusting." I snap at her, and she slowly backs up. "Well, sir, haven't you ever felt love in your life?" She squeaked, but cowered in fear as I stood tall over her. "What? Me...in love?! How could you ever think such a disgusting thought?!" I shout, grabbing her by the neck and throwing her against the wall. "I-I'm sorry, S-Sir..." She mumbles. "I don't want to hear it! I want this love to be over! Marin, Begin the Countdown.

Seto's POV

29 Days Left

I awake to hear the sound of Brice's steady breathing. I lift my head off of his chest, and watch as his stomach slowly rises, then drops, repeatedly. I smile as I go up and brush my lips against his, causing his eyes to slowly flutter open. He snakes his arms around my waist and pulls me in for a long, passionate kiss.

When we pull away, I smirk at him. "Hungry?" I ask, and he nods. I slide off of him and the bed, landing on the ground with a thud. He elegantly slides out, and we intertwine our fingers as we walk to the kitchen.

As we walk, Brice snuggles his nose into my hood. "I love you" He chuckles quietly. "I love you, too" I whisper, as we enter the kitchen. "What are you in the mood for?" I ask, taking my hand out of his and walking over to the pantry. "Oatmeal sounds good." He says, shrugging.

I grab the container of oats from the pantry, and grab my measuring cup. I measure out a cup of oats, and pour them in a bowl with water. I put the bowl in the microwave and set the time for 3 minutes. I walk over to the fridge, open the door, and grab a stick of butter. As I close the fridge door, a sharp pain shoots through my head.

I drop the butter and quickly grab my head. The pain is unbearable. I collapse to the ground still trying to hold in a scream, but I fail. Brice rushes over quickly and kneels down next to me. "Seto?! Seto what's wrong??!!" He shouts, his eyes dashing all over me. Then, I lose sight - all I can see is a bloody wall. Then, the number 29 appears. '29?' I think. 'What does that mean?'. But then I see it - the message wasn't complete. 2 more words appear that make me almost lose all control:

29 DAYS LEFT.