30. Into the Future

[3 Years later]

Tyler's POV

Jason and I had been dating for three years now, and we are now both the age of 15. We hadn't yet kissed, so I figured tonight, for our third anniversary, I would make my move. I had changed very little in three years - I still wore the same nerdy glasses, still wore my red and gray checkered shirt, and I still had my mutual love for potatoes. But some things did change - I now had bangs covering my eyes, I was much taller and stronger, my Janet voice had improved, and my normal voice was now somewhat manly.

I had now learned and mastered Sorcery, Jason got a dog, Adam and Ty got married, we met this Mudkip named Quentin who fell in love with Ian, Jordan and Ant moved to Santa Barbara, but one thing never changed - Seto and Brice were still madly in love with each other.

Every once in a while, I would hear moans coming from their room, but I just shake it off and call Jason. He would come over and we would cuddle a lot, and often he would stay the night. I loved Jason with all my heart, and I was determined to kiss him tonight.

I look at myself in the full-length mirror. I raffled my hair a bit with my hands, straightened my glasses, and used the lint roller on my shirt. I slip a pack of mints into my pocket, and spray on a little bit of cologne.

I walk out to the hallway to see Brice on his hands and knees, his eyes whizzing back and forth wildly. "You lose somethin'?" I ask. "Yeah! The back to one of my earrings fell out and I can't find it!" He says, continuing to look around the floor. I get down on the floor to help him, and eventually, we find it.

"Thanks for the he-" Brice begins, before being cut off by the doorbell. "No problem" I say quickly, before getting up and rushing to the door.

I open it to see Jason standing there, a big smile on his face, flowers in his hand. "Happy anniversary, babe!" He says happily, handing me the flowers. "Thanks!" I say, hugging him. "Bye dads!" I yell through the door, before going outside with Jason. He grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers.

We walk for a while, up to the special place I had in mind - the hill where Seto and Brice got engaged. I would make my move there. When we finally arrive, I pop a mint in my mouth while Jason isn't looking. He  sets out a fluffy blue blanket, before sitting down on top of it. I sit down next to him, and he puts his head on my shoulder. I swallow the mint, and tilt his head up to face me.

Jason's POV

I lean my head on Tyler's shoulder, but he tilts my head up. He looks into my eyes, before connecting our lips. My eyes go wide, but I kiss back. This is the moment I had been waiting for for three years - the moment that my lips were locked with Tyler's. I place a hand on the side of his face and pull him closer, and he smiles through the kiss. I brush my tongue against his bottom lip, but he doesn't let me in. I frown a little, but he laughs through the kiss in a joking way, and opens his mouth for me.

He sucks my tongue lightly, but we both have to pull away for air. "I love you" I whisper, before we dive back in. Our hands were wrapped around each other's waist, and Tyler had pulled me into his lap.

Seto's POV

I put my fingers on the sides of my head, chanting a spell quietly. "Seto!" Brice shouts, running in, making me lose my focus. "Yes, Brice?" I ask, frustrated, because my head was hurting and I was trying to heal it. "I love you" He says quietly. "I know that" I snap at him. My head was honestly killing me.

"Well, I just thought'd I'd tell you again-" "CAN'T YOU SEE I'M BUSY?!" I yell at him. I then cover my mouth quickly, as Brice runs out of the room. "Brice, wait!" I shout after him. He runs to the bathroom and clicks the lock. "Brice!" I shout, pounding on the door. "Go away!" He shouts angrily through sobs. My heart breaks at his words. "Brice, I didn't mean to yel-" "GO AWAY!!" He shouts, even more angrily this time.

I back up slowly, tears forming in my eyes. I had just hurt Brice on accident, and now he hates me. I'm about to turn away when I hear slicing noises coming from the bathroom. I immediately turn around and break through the door with my magic. Brice had a razor in one hand, and his other arm was covered in blood.

"WHAT THE FUCK, BRICE?!" I yell, running over and prying the razor out of his hands. He had tears streaming down his face, but he stayed silent. I place my hands over the cuts and chant a small spell, and they heal immediately. By now we had both calmed down. I sit down next to him on the bathroom floor. "Why did you do that, Brice?" I ask quietly. "I don't know...I guess I just, I just overreacted" He sighs, and I nod."Listen, I'm sorry for yelling at you. My head was just hurting really bad and I was frustrated." I say. "Apology accepted." He says with a small smile, and I peck his cheek. We sit in silence on the bathroom floor for a while, his head on my shoulder and my arms wrapped around him.

[Meanwhile back at the Hill]

Tyler's POV

Jason and I had finally pulled away, and now we were laying down, watching the stars. "This is my favorite time of the day" Jason says with a smile. "Mine too"  I whisper. We stay like that, until I feel a hand creep under my shirt and rub around my chest. But then, the hand creeps down to my pants and enters them. I spring up and look at Jason, who takes his hand back quickly. "What are you doing?!" I ask, and he blushes. "Come on! It'll be fun for the both of us! My parents aren't home tonight" He says with a wink. "Jason, we're only 15..." "I don't care! Come on! We'll be....gentle." He says, his voice softening on the last part. "Are you sure about this?" I ask, concern in my voice. "Yes. Positive." He says, and I let out a sigh. "Hey, this is me you're doing it with! We've been dating for three years! Cheer up!" He says softly, bringing a small smile to my face. "Okay. I'll do it." I say firmly, and we both give a huge smile.