3. Seto

Seto's POV (SHORT)

I push his hair out of his eyes. His beautiful, lucious golden ha- Seto! Snap out of it! He is your student! Who's the same age and so cute.... No Seto! Stop!

Brice's POV

"So, um... Shall I show you around my home? You will be learning Sorcery here" Seto asks, turning to face the giant hallway. I nod as he puts...his...arm...around...me... "Come on, let's go!" He says cheerfully, walking with his arm still around my shoulders. I assumed it was an act of friendship.

[TIME SKIP]

"And last, but not least, here is your room!" Seto cheered, opening the door happily. My eyes widened as I saw the stunning sight. There was a large bed with black sheets in the middle of the room, a bookshelf in one corner, an enchanting table in the other, 2 bedside tables, and a large walk-in closet. "Well, make yourself at home, and go to sleep soon, because I begin teaching you tomorrow morning. I have to sleep, too. Night!" He chuckled, closing the door behind him as he left the room.

I flopped down on my bed, my mind racing with thoughts. 'Why do I like Seto?' 'When can I tell him?' 'What will he think?' 'Does he like me back?' 'I need to tell him...' After that last thought, I drifted into a not-so peaceful sleep.

[DREAM]

Seto pinned me against the wall roughly. "Brice, are you ready?" He asked with a devious smile. I nod as he crashes our lips together. After a few minutes, he pulls away. "Now, let's get this party started..." He said, slowly unzipping his pants, but not taking his eyes off me. As he began tugging at the waistline of his boxers, I felt a tap on my shoulder and instantly awoke.

[END OF DREAM]

"Brice.... Brice..." I could hear Seto saying, continuously poking my shoulder. I groaned and rolled over to see him standing at the side of the bed. "It's morning!" He squeals cheerfully. "Already?" I moan, covering my face with a pillow. I then feel the pillow being slowly removed, and Seto's face inches above mine. We slowly moved in closer, only centimeters apart until we hear a loud noise. "Oh, I...uh...forgot about that" Seto stuttered nervously, getting up and shutting off the alarm clock next to my bed. "Well..uh...you should really get up so we can start!" He said happily, returning to his cheery mood.