33. Alone with Ty

Seto's POV

I put my hands on his chest and push him away. "What the hell are you doing?!" I ask angrily. "Seto, you have no idea how long I've wanted to do that" He says, smiling. "You...what?" I ask, calming down. "How long I've wanted to kiss you." He says. "Ty, why would you want to kiss me?" I ask softly. "Because, Seto, Brice always tells me such amazing things about you, I just had to know for myself." He says with a sigh, getting on his feet. "Ty wait!" I say as he begins walking away. "What?" He asks, turning around. I pull him in and kiss him again. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me in closer, and I accept it.

We continue kissing for a few long minutes, until I pull away. "Okay, that was a one time thing. Don't tell anyone" I say with a wink. "Okay" He sighs, and I give him one more quick hug. We get back on our feet and look around. I begin tearing up again at the sight. Everyone we knew - excluding Jordan and Taylor - had been knocked out. My own husband and child. I just couldn't take the fact that I wouldn't be able to see Brice or Tyler for at least two days.

Tyler's POV

I reach my hand out to Jason through the bars. "Jason!" I shout, tears forming in my eyes. All of a sudden, the cages begin shaking. They disappear right beneath our feet, and we begin falling from the very high ceiling. I grab on to Jason and hug him tight, as we all hit the ground. My vision goes black. I walk around in an empty, dark, pitch black place. "Hello?" I say, and my voice echoes through the empty realm. "Tyler!" I hear a familiar voice yell. I turn around to see Jason running towards me in the empty darkness. "Jason!" I shout, as he jumps into my arms.

"Where are we?" He asks, looking around. "I think we got knocked out in reality, so now we're in our imaginations" I say, and he nods. "How long do we have to stay like this for?" He asks. "A couple days, probably. But I don't care how long it is, as long as I'm with you." I whisper with a smile, putting my nose against Jason's nose.

Ty's POV

Seto and I walk to the couch and sit down, and he sighs. I could tell that he was sad about Tyler and Brice, and I was extremely sad about Adam. "Seto, do you think Adam and I should adopt a child when he wakes up?" I ask. "Sure, if Adam really wants to. You have to discuss it with him, first" Seto says, and I nod. I had finally gotten a taste of his lips, and I just couldn't look at him the same."H-hey Seto?" I ask nervously, and he turns and looks at me. "Yes?" He asks. "C-can we kiss just one more time, j-just for a memo?" I ask, rubbing my arms nervously.

"Um...Ty....I don't know..." Seto says, blushing. "Please? Just this one more time?" I plead, making puppy dog eyes. "Fine" Seto smirks, pulling my head in and connecting our lips.

[Ok guys, I need to know something honestly from you guys, please comment what you think: Ok, so I know that in this story, I have said "Connecting our lips" or "Our lips connect" a lot, and I need to know - are you guys tired of that? Because I think that "Kiss" is kinda underrated, and I don't really know any another way to word the kiss. So just give me your honest opinion! If you are sick of it, I will search in a Thesaurus for a different word. Thanks! -Katelyn]