10. Painful Days

Seto's POV

All of a sudden, my vision returns to normal, and the pain goes away instantly, as if it had never been there in the first place. I see Brice looking down at me with worried eyes. "Seto! Are you alright?!" He gasps, helping me to my feet. "What happened?!" "Nothing...I just...our time is running out." I sigh, and his worried look turns to pure shock and horror.

"Seto, what do you mean?!" He shouts, violently shaking me. "Brice, we're in trouble." I say, and he stares deep into my eyes. "Seto, what are you saying?" He asks quietly, tears forming in his eyes. "He's coming. MasterSorcerer." I sigh, looking at the ground. Brice jumps slightly in shock.

"Wh-who's MasterSorcerer?" He asks, placing his hands on my shoulders. "The leader of all of us Specialized Teachers. He also created The Rules. The Rules are very important, but I broke the most important rule of all." I say, mumbling the last part. "What's th-the m-most important r-rule?" Brice stutters. I look up into his eyes and speak the words very clearly.

"Teachers aren't allowed to date their students."

He was taken aback by this. All color drained from his face as he just stood there, staring at me. "Seto..." He finally managed to speak. "Why did you break the rules, for me?" "Because, Brice, you're worth breaking the rules for." I say, a small smile approaching my face, trying desperately to cheer him up, but no luck. "Can't you j-just quit teaching Sorcery, as a job? And, teach me, as a friend?" He asks, but I shake my head. "No. He randomly chooses you off the street, teaches you Sorcery, then you are forced to become a teacher. And the worst part, you can never get out of it. You are forced to do it for the rest of your life with your chosen one, no backing out. And MasterSorcerer is very cruel, and he thinks love is disgusting, so he prohibited any relations between us and our students."

Tears were flowing down Brice's face heavily now.  "Seto...I just..can't we fight back? Isn't there something we can do?" He chokes, with a voice break. I shake my head and he breaks down to his knees. "Nobody can fight MasterSorcerer's magic. We've tried in the past, but nothing we've done works. The people that tried....he...killed." I sigh, kneeling down with Brice. "Seto, I don't want anything to happen to you! I want you to be mine!" He cries, wrapping his arms around me, nearly choking me with his strong grip. "Seto....s-so we have t-to make the b-best of our time, before it r-runs out!" He cries, pulling out of the hug but connecting our lips. But then, I can feel his hand brush against my crotch.

I pull away quickly and look him in the eyes. "Brice...are you sure?" I ask, and he nods. He picks me up bridal-style and carries me to my room. He gently lays me down on the bed, and closes and locks the door.

He then jumps on top of me, pushing our lips together roughly. He pulls down my hood, and flings it off along with my cape. He then takes my shirt off along with his.

[OK I DON'T FEEL LIKE WRITING SMUT SO SKIPPER TIME!]

MasterSorcerer's POV

I throw my crystal ball to the ground. "HOW CAN PEOPLE LIVE LIKE THAT??!!" I shout, turning to Marin. She was forming a ball of blue smoke in her hands. "I don't know, sir." She shrugs, the ball gradually growing. "What are you doing?" I ask, not taking my eyes off of the smoke. "Oh, nothing." She says, as little white scribbles appear in the cloud. She then lifts her hands to the air, and the ball is gone. She simply shrugs and hovers out of the room.

Seto's POV

I snuggle up to Brice, my nose digging into his bare chest. I was about to go up and kiss him, but suddenly the unbearable pain shoots through my head again. My sight turns to a wall of blue smoke.

Seto, save Brice. Do whatever you can for him. Live out your love, and teach him self defense spells. Make sure your magic is strong so you can fight back. If you feel you cannot take MasterSorcerer on, then sacrifice yourself for Brice. I, and many others, will gang up on Master. But we need the sacrifice of a Sorcerer for this to work. Please make your choice. If you are not willing to sacrifice yourself, one of us will.

-Marin

I process the words as my mind returns to normal. Sacrifice myself? I would do it, but what would Brice do? I can't let him down like that. I decide that I need to sleep, so I cuddle up to Brice and fall asleep.