15. Welcome to Hell

Brice's POV

0 Days Left

I awake on a cold, stone floor. "Seto?" I shout, getting up from the floor. "Brice!" He shouts from across the large, dark, cold, stone room. We both begin running to each other, but we are cut off by a large cloud of black smoke appearing right in the middle of us. Then, the smoke turns into a large, hovering figure.

MasterSorcerer.

"Hello!" His voice booms, an evil grin on his face. "Seto, Brice, welcome to Hell!" He laughs, turning to face me. He snaps his fingers, and a large cage falls on top of me. The bars are thick, and nearly impossible to escape.

He then turns to Seto.

"You, boy, have broken a very important rule! And you know what happens to those who get on my bad side. My very bad side. But you, Seto, have crossed my breaking point." He laughs, edging closer to Seto, who is now cornered. But then, one thought strikes my mind.

Where's Marin?

"SHE'S DEAD!" MasterSorcerer yells from across the room. Of course, he could read my mind. My focus then shifts back to Seto, now trembling in fear in the corner, MasterSorcerer towering over him.

A purple aurora appears in Seto's hands, but it fades quickly. He looks down at his hands in shock, then looks back up at MasterSorcerer. Then, large black lightning bolts begin forming in MasterSorcerer's hands, continuously growing. "I knew I shouldn't have made you a Sorcerer. You weren't worth it." He laughs, then shoots the lightning bolts right at Seto's chest.

The black shock runs through Seto's body, his eyes wide, then his body flops over on the floor, motionless. "SETO!!!!!!" I scream, rage building inside of me. Then, I reach the tip of my peak.

I burst through the thick iron bars, and MasterSorcerer looks at me in shock. I begin rising in the air, my rage turning into golden auroras on each of my hands. My eyes begin glowing gold, and my expression is very angry. "NO ONE TOUCHES MY SETO!!!!!!" I yell, sending the ball of light right at MasterSorcerer. "NOOOO!!!" He screams, before the light reaches him, and it grows brighter, to the point where it's blinding.

It then explodes, taking MasterSorcerer with it. Then, all goes silent.