5. Enchanting

Brice's POV

"Well, you should start practicing that levitation spell and get it perfected" Seto says, beginning to leave the room. I stand there and begin chanting the words again.

[Time Skip]

After practicing the spell around 50 times, I decide to go get something to snack on. I open the giant doors, and I see Seto, leaning against the wall, head down, his hood completely covering his face. "Seto?" I ask quietly, slowly approaching him. "You alright?" I ask, gently placing my hand on his shoulder. "No, Brice. I kissed you when I knew I shouldn't have. We'd only known each other for a day, and I knew you probably weren't gay like I am. I just...how do I put this....wanted to know what you tasted like to see if I still see you in that way, and I do, even more now. But I was thinking, and I came to the conclusion that you just kissed back to be polite. I'm so sorry, Brice." He says, not lifting his head. I could hear the sadness in his voice. "Seto..." I say, my heart beginning to break knowing he felt that way. I gently pull off his hood and tilt his head up with my index and middle finger, revealing his tear-stained face. "Seto, how could you ever think that? I knew I had a crush on you ever since I first saw your face. Today, when you kissed me in the library, my heart melted knowing you felt the same. I meant it when I said I love you, Seto." I whisper, a slight smile approaching my face.

I stare into his luscious brown eyes as he places his hand gently on the side of my face. "You-you really feel that way?" He stutters. I nod gently. "With all my heart, I love you" I whisper. A sincere smile spreads across his face as I put my arms around his waist and pull him in, gently connecting our lips. They fit together perfectly, like puzzle pieces.

He licks my bottom lip, asking for permission. Without hesitation, I let him in. His tongue explores every corner of my mouth. We soon fight for dominance, and of course, I win. I begin exploring his mouth, until we both have to pull away for breath. His mouth then moves down to my neck, lightly sucking until he finds my sweet spot. When he does, he begins lightly biting and nibbling. I bite my lip, trying to keep a moan in, but I fail. "S-Seto..." I moan. I can feel him smile as he goes back up to my mouth.

"Seto, I just came out to get a snack" I chuckle. He picks me up bridal-style and carries me to the kitchen, setting me down in front of the fridge. "You didn't have to carry me" I joke. He smiles and wraps his arms around me while I open the fridge. I pull out a pre-wrapped turkey sandwich, but Seto smacks it out of my hand. "Have something small, I'm making spaghetti tonight" he says, winking. I pick up the sandwich and put it back in the fridge. "At least it was wrapped" I laugh, earning a smile from Seto.

[Time Skip]

My mouth waters as Seto begins making spaghetti, one of my favorites. He walks over, and to my surprise, sets down one bowl between us. "We're sharing" He winks, handing me a fork. We begin eating, until one piece of spaghetti ends up between our mouths, me with one side, him with the other. We both begin eating the strand of pasta, gradually getting closer to each other, until our lips connect. He gives me a quick, soft, gentle kiss before pulling back and continuing to eat his spaghetti.

[Time Skip because Spaghetti is Boring]

"We should get some sleep, we have class again tomorrow" Seto yawns. I pick him up bridal-style and carry him to my room, gently setting him down on my bed. I flop down next to him, nuzzeling my nose into his chest. He claps his hands twice, turning off the lights, leaving the room pitch black. "Can I show you something?" He asks sweetly and quietly, a purple light appearing at the tips of his fingers. He begins swirling his fingers around, little sparks shooting out, creating small fireworks. He lets out a golden light, forming an image of me in the air. Then, using his other hand, a purple light shows once again, this time creating an image of himself. The two images come together and hold hands. They slowly fade away as Seto's fingers let off a pink light, him drawing a pink heart in the air. He looks down at me and I can see him smile sincerely in the dim pink glow.

Then the pink fades completely, and Seto grabs my hand. As he grabs it, a streak of shiny gold light runs through my body, and I get a warming sensation. Then, once reaching my feet, the sensation and light disappears. "That was amazing" I whisper, snuggling closer to Seto. He puts his hand on my head, gently running his fingers through my hair. I fall into a peaceful sleep, being cradled in his warmth.