34. Manipulation

Seto's POV

Ty runs his tongue along my bottom lip, and I pull away. "Ty, no." I say. "Please!" He pleads. I just couldn't stand to see him sad. "Ty..." I say, grabbing his hand. "We're both married. To different people. We can't do this to them." I say, making a serious face. "Fine" He sighs, leaning back and staring at the ceiling. Tears form in his eyes, and one slides down his face. "Hey, don't worry, they'll wake up soon." I say softly, gently brushing his bangs to the side with my hand. He smiles a little, then grabs my hand. He intertwines our fingers and we sit there in silence. Ty continues to stare at the ceiling, not saying anything.

I scoot closer to him and put my arm around his shoulder, before pecking his cheek. "Want to watch some TV or something?" I ask, and he nods. I grab the remote from the coffee table and hand it to him. "Nah, you choose" He sighs, gripping my hand tighter. I could tell he was depressed about Adam. I nod, then turn the TV on.

"Want to watch a scary movie?" I ask, going on Netflix. "Sure" He says, and I put it on Saw. I turn out the lights to give the room a scary effect, and cuddle up close to Ty. He puts an arm around me, and I lean my head on his shoulder. Occasionally, I would get scared at a part of the movie, so I dug my head into Ty's chest. I sure did miss Brice. Ty just didn't feel the same.

"I'll be right back" Ty says, getting up from the couch. "Where are you going?" I ask, my eyes following him as he walks out. "Don't worry about it, I'll be right back" He says with a wink. I hear the door open and close, and a car start up and drive away.

I sigh, then turn back to the movie. Where is he going? I keep asking myself, before someone stumbles in the room, rubbing their head.

"What the hell happened?" Adam asks, scrunching his face in pain. "Adam! You're awake!" I shout, running over to him. "Where's Ty?" He asks, his eyes darting around the room. "I don't know. He just left, saying he'd be right back." I say simply, and Adam's eyes go wide. "Is he alright?" Adam asks anxiously, and I nod. "He's fine" I say simply, and Adam let's out a sigh of relief.

Hey guys! So...um...got my phone working again! ^·^ And, I just wanted to say that I will be starting a new story soon, so look out for it! I was thinking of calling it "In Love with My Savior - Skylox". What do you think? -Katelyn