22. Surprise

Seto's POV

Brice pulls up to a large cliff, overlooking a beautiful sunset. "Here we are!" He says excitedly, exiting the car. I hop out quickly after him. We go up to the top of the cliff, and he gets out the picnic blanket. He unfolds it, places it on the grass, and flattens it out. "I came here because they're supposed to have fireworks tonight, and I thought maybe you'd like to see them." He says, and I smile. "Thank you." I say sincerely, placing the picnic basket on the blanket. I'm about to sit down before he stops me.

"Wait, Seto, before you sit down," He says quickly, and I turn to him. He then pulls a small box out of his pocket, kneeling down on one knee. He opens the box, revealing a shiny ring. "Seto, will you marry me?"

I cover my mouth in shock, letting out a gasp. Tears of joy form in my eyes, and I nod. "Yes!" I shout, letting the tears roll down my face. A huge smile spreads across his face and he gets back on his feet. I put out my left hand, and he slides the ring on my finger. It was silver, with a medium-sized blue diamond in it.

I wrap my arms around him and pull him in for a passionate kiss.

I then hear a loud pop in the sky, and Brice and I both turn to look. Colorful fireworks had started exploding in the sky. I turn back to Brice and smile. "I love you" He whispers. I grab his hand and pull him to sit down on the picnic blanket with me. "I love you, too." I say, leaning my head on his shoulder, watching the fireworks.

He grabs my left hand and looks at the ring. "Looks good on you" He chuckles, and I smile. "I know" I tease, earning a small laugh from Brice.  

[Should I do an ENORMOUS TIME SKIP to their wedding? Let me know in the comments :3 (If I don't, this will get pretty boring) ONE MORE THING: WHO'S POV SHOULD I DO FOR THE WEDDING?! -Katelyn]