6. Sparks

Seto's POV

I stare down at Brice, his hand gently clenched in mine as he sleeps, a slight smile on his lips. I can't believe that after two days, he became my...boyfriend. I like the sound of that. Brice as my boyfriend. I lean down and gently plant a kiss on his forehead. "Hey Seto" He mumbles quietly, eyes still closed. "Hi Brice" I chuckle. He then sits up and looks at me with his luscious blue eyes.

"Seto, I am so happy that I got chosen to learn Sorcery, because if I didn't, I never would've met you. And I love you, Seto." He whispers softly, then gently brushes his lips against mine. "That's all you're giving me? I don't think so!" I chuckle, pulling him in for a passionate kiss. I can feel his arms snake around my waist, then suddenly he jerks me closer. He smiles through the kiss and so do I.

I then pull away and he frowns. "Come on, we have to go" I say, jumping up from the bed. He slowly slides out of the bed, and without warning, he picks me up bridal-style. I look up into his eyes and he smiles down at me. "Let's go" He whispers, carrying me to the library.

He sets me down gently on one side of the enchanting table, and walks to the other side. He nods, and I nod back, then open my spell book. "Alright, today we will be learning, not a spell, but a language. This language is called Standard Galactic." I say, walking over to one of the giant bookshelved walls, him following right behind me. I pull out a red book, and walk back over to the enchanting table.

I set it down and open it, slowly revealing every un-ordinary letter. I can read them with no problem, but I can see Brice staring at them, desperately trying to decode the writing.

[Time Skip because that's Hard to Write]

I walk into the living room to see Brice on the couch, reading a Standard Galactic book. "Hey" I say, sitting down beside him and kissing his cheek. "Hi" He chuckles, leaning his head on my shoulder. He then grabs my cape and wraps it around us, and snuggles up close to me. "You're warm" He whispers, and I giggle. "Thank you" I whisper, leaning down and planting a kiss on his forehead. Within minutes, he drifts to sleep, and the book falls from his hand and lands on the floor with a thud.

'Now's my chance' I think to myself. 'My chance to give him my eternal protection, because I know I will face the consequences for what I've done.' With this, I gently place my finger on his heart, sending a purple streak through his body that fades quickly.