32. He's Back...?

Seto's POV

Brice and I hear a loud crash coming from outside of the bathroom. "What the hell?!" Brice shouts, getting up from the floor. I get up after him and we burst out into the hallway to find that something - or someone - had crashed through the wall. Tyler, Jason, Adam, Ty, Ian, Quentin, Mitch, and Jerome were all in cages hanging from the ceiling. Standing tall on the ground in front of them was MasterSorcerer.

"Hello, Seto, Brice, it's been a while" He says evilly. "B-but I killed you!" Brice says angrily, clenching his fists. "That's what you think" He laughs, and suddenly Brice is lifted up into the air and put in a cage with everyone else. "SETO!!" He screams, but MasterSorcerer shuts him up by sealing his voice shut with magic. "Let them go!" I shout angrily, my eyes turning a deep red. "Make me" He says with an evil grin.

I put my hands up and purple flames appear on the end of them. Purple flames appear on the tips of my eyes, but suddenly they both fade. "No magic" He says, and I let out a growl. "I want to die the real way" MasterSorcerer says, as a large black sword appears in my hands. "Go on, kill me. I don't want to die due to shitty magic. I want to die with a real wound in my stomach. So go on, kill me." He says in his deep voice, spreading his arms wide and putting his chest out. I raise the sword, but then put it down.

"Why did you lock them up?" I ask, pointing to everyone on the ceiling. "Because, Seto, I want you to kill me. I want you to kill the one who gave you your powers. I want you to kill the one who gave you the ability to heal your family at any time. I want you to kill the one who made you special." He says with an evil grin. I can feel myself falling into his trap, but snap out of it. "Stop trying to manipulate me! Let them go!" I shout, raising the sword again.

"Kill me first" He says, raising his arms again. I grip the handle of the sword tightly. "What are you trying to do?" I shout, and he lowers his arms. "Nothing. Just kill me!" He shouts angrily. I hesitate, but run towards him. I jump and stab the sword directly into his chest.

"Haha! It feels so good!" He laughs as his blood pours all over the floor. "Thank you, Seto. This way I can die peacefully." His voice booms. "Peacefully?! This isn't peaceful!" I shout, confused. "It is for me. It's what I wanted." He says, before his appearance turns to one of a teenage boy, and he falls to the ground, motionless. I could see a tag sticking out from the back of his shirt, and it appeared to have writing on it. I lift it up, and sure enough, it said Daniel. "Daniel?" I start, confused, before I hear the sound of metal clanking.

I look up to see the cages rattling around. Everyone's eyes go wide, before the cages disappear and everyone falls to the ground. The fall was so hard, it knocks all of them unconscious. "BRICE! TYLER!!" I scream, running over to them. I pick up their limp heads.

"DAMMIT MASTERSORCERER!! I KNEW YOU WERE TRYING TO DO SOMETHING TO THEM!!!" I scream, tears forming in my eyes. My husband, my son, everyone was knocked out. I was completely alone. But then, I hear a moan from across the room. I look over to see Ty sitting up, rubbing his head. "TY!!" I shout, running over to him and getting down on my knees, wrapping my arms around him.

"What happened?" He asks when I pull away. I then turn his head to look at everyone lying unconscious on the floor. His eyes widen. He runs over to Adam and puts a hand on his face. "Adam? Baby? Adam!" He cries, tears rolling down his face. "They'll be out for a few days" I sigh. Ty gets up and walks over to me, sitting down beside me.

He cups my face in his hands, turning my head towards him. "What are y-" I begin, before being cut off by him locking our lips.