31. Our Little Secret

Jason's POV

[SMUT WARNING, FEEL FREE TO SKIP TO END OF SMUT]

Tyler and I were both in our boxers on my bed. Jerome and Mitch were out playing Hunger Games, so I figured this would be the perfect time. "So...um...are you ready?" Tyler asks, and I nod. "C-can you s-start?" He asks. He was obviously nervous, and I was, too, on the inside. "S-sure" I gulp, nervously sitting up. I place my hands on the waistline of his boxers and slowly edge them down, revealing his member. He blushes a bit, but I continue until I swipe his boxers off of his feet.

"M-my turn..." He says nervously, coming over to do the same to me. I flinch at the sight of my member. I was even more nervous now, but it was too late. There was no turning back now. We were both completely naked.

He grabs my member and nervously  slides his hand up and down, but he started going faster. I had to admit, it felt good. He goes super fast, but suddenly, he takes the whole thing in his mouth. "T-Tyler..." I moan, a small smile approaching my face.

He begins sucking on the head of my member, but slides the entire thing into his mouth. He repeatedly goes up and down, and soon, I get into the rhythm. I begin pushing in and out of his mouth, which he didn't seem to mind.

I then push him off so we can switch places. I dive in, taking it whole down my throat. Tyler moans in pleasure, and tilts his head back.

[A FEW MINUTES LATER -_-]

I get up from Tyler's member and go up to his face. I plant a quick kiss on his lips, before realizing what we had to do next. He sees the look in my eyes, and he too, knows what we have to do. He bites his bottom lip. "T-Tyler, a-are you ready?" I ask nervously. He hesitates, then nods. "Okay.." I say, going back down.

I position my member in front of his tight pink opening, hesitate, then slide in. "Ow!" Tyler says, flinching. "Jason! It hurts!" He whimpers, scrunching his eyes in pain every time I thrust in. "You'll get used to it" I assure him, and sure enough, he did. He now lets out constant moans of pleasure as I increase my speed. I then get tired, and he smirks. He flips us over so that he was behind me, and he grabs my legs and holds them apart with his arms while he slides in.

Now I know how he felt when I first started. It really did hurt, but at the same time, it felt so good.

[45 MINUTES LATER, GEEZ KIDS!]

Tyler and I both lick up each other's sticky fluids, and smirk at each other. I was no longer a virgin, and neither was he. It felt so good to have Tyler inside of me, and his cum was delicious.

[END OF SMUT!!!]

*throws phone to ground* I AM DONE! BRB MOM MADE WAFFLES!!!

[I'm not actually done with the story, BUT THERE YOU GO! YOU GOT WHAT SO MANY OF YOU REQUESTED!!!! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?]

[UGH MY PHONE IS BEING AN ASSHOLE SO I'M BACK ON THE LAPTOP! YAY!]

Tyler and I slip our clothes back on, and walk out to the hallway. "I love you" He says quietly, muzzling his nose into my shoulder. "I love you, too" I whisper, planting a kiss on his head.

[I'm sitting here, my shoulder is killing me, and I'm watching Reba, all while out of ideas. I don't want this to get boring Dx]

Brice's POV

"So, what do you think Tyler and Jason are doing?" Seto asks, breaking the long-lasting silence. "I don't know, but it's their third anniversary. Do you think they....kissed?" I ask, and Seto nods with a smile. "Probably" He says, but then his face turns to a frown. "For some reason, I have a weird feeling about something..." Seto says. "Shall we check on Tyler?" I ask, and Seto nods. We wrap our arms around each other and chant a spell to transfer us into Tyler's view.

"Him and Jason seem fine" Seto says through the thought. I nod. "Shall we go back about an hour or something?" Seto asks. "Yeah." I say, and we transfer back an hour. Seto and I gasp at the sight, and turn away quickly. "Yup...they definitely kissed..." Seto says, refusing to look. "Mmhmm" I say, closing my eyes. "We should go back.." Seto says. "Yeah..." I say, and we transfer back to our present selves.

"Well, at least we know Tyler had fun...." I state, and Seto nods. All goes silent again as Seto and I cuddle in each other's warm embrace. I didn't care what Tyler did as long as he had fun, and I know that Mitch and Jerome wouldn't care either. "Let's let Tyler have his fun" I smirk, and Seto smiles, then nods.