23. Life with You

[HUUUGGGEEE TIME SKIP TO EIGHT MONTHS LATER!!!!]

Brice's POV

"This is it...." I say nervously, gripping Seto's hand tightly. Seto nods and sighs. "I'm kinda nervous..." He says, blushing. "Me too, but hey, today marks the day that I marry the most important thing in the world to me." I whisper in his ear, bringing a smile to his face. I kiss his cheek, then turn the key in the ignition and begin backing up.

[Time skip to the wedding chapel]

I park, and glare in amazement at the gigantic chapel. "It's amazing..." Seto gasps. I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers as we walk to the large door. With my free hand, I open it. We walk into a large room, until we are stopped by someone.

Violet.

"Hey guys! There you are!" She says excitedly. She was wearing a headset and holding a clipboard. She was the leader of decorations. "Oh, hey Violet! How's it coming along?" Seto asks happily. "Good! But you two need to get ready! Wedding starts in 2 hours! MEADOW! KAYLA!" She shouts, as Meadow and Kayla come running up behind her. "Take these two to their dressing rooms." Violet says, turning around and yelling at some people about decorations.

Meadow puts her hands on my back and begins pushing me down a hallway. "Seto!" I shout, reaching my hand towards him as Kayla pushes him in the opposite direction. "Nope! You can't see him until you walk down the aisle!" Meadow chuckles. She then opens a door to a small room, and in it was Ty and Jordan. Meadow takes her hands off of my back, turns around, and walks out of the door, closing it behind her.

"Hey! Congrats man!" Ty says, coming up and hugging me. "Thanks!" I say excitedly. Jordan then walks up to me and shows me his left hand. On his finger was a ring. "Woah! When did this happen?" I ask excitedly. "Last night! Mitch said we should get married next April!" He squeals, jumping up and down. I then turn to Ty.

"What about you?" I ask. Ty pulls a small velvet box out of his pocket. "Adam has no idea" He says, winking. I give him a thumbs up, before Jordan grabs my arm. "Come on! You have to get ready!" He laughs, pulling me to a dressing room. He then closes the door.

I look at my fancy black suit hanging on the rack. Next to it lies a pair of shoes and a small black box. I begin putting the suit on, then straighten the shiny golden tie around my neck. I put the fancy black shoes on my feet, before turning to the small black box. I open it to see a small piece of paper, with the words 'From Seto' written on it in fancy writing.

I remove the paper to reveal a pair of tiny diamond stud earrings. I got my ears pierced a few months ago, but I hardly ever wear the earrings. Seto always loves it when I wear them, though.

I carefully put them in, gently sliding the back on each one. I turn and look at myself in the full-length mirror. 'Looking good' I think to myself, before turning around and walking out of the dressing room.

Jordan and Ty both look at me, letting out a gasp. "Dude! You look amazing!" Ty squeals. Jordan smiles brightly. "I love it!" He shouts excitedly, pulling me in for a gentle hug.

Ty then walks over to the mirror, and turns the swivel chair around to face me. "Come on, we have to get your hair done!" He says. I walk over to him and sit in the chair. "Wait" I say, putting my hand up to the scissors he had just grabbed. "Hm?" "You're not going to give me bangs, are you?" I chuckle, and he blushes. "Haha very funny." He says sarcastically, before going back to my hair and snipping off some loose hairs.

He rubs some gel through my hair, making it stand up even more than usual. "Shiny.." He teases.

"Done!" He says excitedly. I look at my hair in the mirror. It looked amazing. "Ty...I...this is amazing!" I say, but then a piece of hair falls in my eye. Ty gave me bangs. "Ty...." I say, turning around and pointing to the small bangs I now had. "What? It's just...my signature! I wanted to give you something special today." He chuckles nervously, and I sigh, then let out a small laugh. "Thanks, Ty." I say sincerely, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Guys! It's starting!" Jordan shouts, looking at his watch. My eyes go wide.

"Congrats again!" Ty and Jordan say quickly as they walk out of the room, closing the door behind them, leaving me alone.

I sit there in silence for around 20 minutes, before Adam walks in. "You ready?" He asks, and I nod nervously. "Hey, don't be nervous. You're marrying Seto! And hey, tonight, you two can go home and do whatever the hell you want." He says, winking. I smirk a little. "Thanks, Adam." I say, as we walk out to the large door. I look through to see Seto with the Priest.

He was wearing a suit similar to mine, with a shiny purple tie. But he didn't have his hood or cape on, he just let his hair out. Adam then puts his elbow through mine. "Let's go" He whispers, smiling.

We begin walking down the aisle, gradually getting closer to Seto. Seto's cheeks were bright red, and I could tell that mine were, too. Adam then leaves me to walk up to Seto, and sits down in his seat. Seto smiles brightly and sincerely at me, his eyes sparkling. I smile back at him, before we are interrupted by the Priest.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Brice Solace and Seto Sorcerer." He begins. But after that, I zone out. I just stare into Seto's eyes. But soon, he begins speaking. "I do." He says, snapping me back to reality.

"And do you, Brice Solace, take Seto to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The Priest asks. "I do." I say. Seto then grabs my hand and slips a solid silver ring on my left ring finger. "Brice, I promise that I will always protect you and love you, through sickness and through health, for better or worse, till death do us part." Seto says, smiling immensely. I then grab my ring, and he offers his left hand. I slide the ring on his ring finger. "Seto, I promise that I will always protect you and love you, through sickness and through health, for better or worse, till death do us part." I repeat, and a small tear of joy slips out of his eye.

"By the power vested in me, I hearby pronounce you, well, husbands!" The Priest chuckles, earning small laughs from everyone. "You may now kiss" He says, and Seto leans in, connecting our lips gently.

Everyone begins clapping and cheering, and I pull away and look into Seto's eyes again. "I love you." I whisper, and he pecks my cheek.