36. Losing Him

[55 Long Ass Years into the Future]

(I think we all know what's coming)

Tyler's POV

We walk through the graveyard, having to use our canes. Our son, Bodil, had to help Jason walk. I look down at the sad sight.

Brice and Seto Solace - forever in harmony.

I let out a sigh, then sit down next to the graves. Next to them was something very similar - Taylor and Jordan Harris. The only grave that hadn't been dug yet was for Mitch, because they were just waiting on Jerome.

Jerome sighs from behind us. He still looked, acted, and sounded as if he was 20. "Why do Baccas have to have such a long life span?" He cries, wiping a tear from his face with his furry paw. Bodil comes and sits down next to me. He was only 23. "Dad, you alright?" He asks, and I nod. "I'm fine. I jus-" I begin, before we are cut off by a choking sound, followed by a thud.

I look over to see Jason, lying on the floor. Bodil's eyes go wide and he quickly runs over to him. I get up and walk over as fast as I can, which is very slow, considering I'm old.

Bodil's POV

I get on my knees quickly, and pull Jason's head up. His eyes were closed, and he wasn't breathing. "Dad?! Dad!!!" I shout, tears rolling down my face as I shake his body desperately, but he doesn't move. "Jerome!!!! Call an ambulance!!!" I shout, and Jerome nods, quickly taking out his phone and dialing 911.

I look over at Tyler, who now had tears streaming down his face as well. He manages to sit down next to me, as we desperately try to awake Jason. After a few minutes, the ambulance arrives, and paramedics quickly run over to us.

They grab Jason and put him on a stretcher, then rush us all to the hospital in the ambulance.

[Time Skip : Hospital]

Tyler's POV

Bodil grasps my hand tightly, and he does not stop crying. We were sitting in the waiting room, awaiting the fate of Jason. Just then, the doctor walks out to us. We look up, pleading for an answer, and he shakes his head. Bodil then breaks down to the ground, slamming his fist on it angrily, screaming "NOOOOOOO!!" continuously. I then arise from my chair and look the doctor in the eyes, a serious look on my face. "Take me with him." I say sternly. "WHAT??! NO! PLEASE!!!!" Bodil screams, grabbing my feet and trying to keep me. "Sir, plea-" The doctor begins, but I cut him off. "I made him a promise, many years ago, that we would always be together. And I have to keep that promise. I have to go with my husband." I say sternly, not budging. The doctor sighs, then nods. "PLEASE!!! DAD!!! DON'T!!" Bodil screams. I put my hand on his shoulder, and he looks up at me, face red with tears. "Go to Bash. Give him your love." I whisper, before following the doctor to a room.

He lays me down on the hospital bed, and grabs a needle. He fills it with a mysterious liquid, then holds it up to my arm. "Are you ready?" He sighs. I nod sternly, and he lets out another sigh. He hesitates, then injects the needle into my arm.

Just then, Bodil runs into the room. "WAIT!!!! HOLD UP!!!!" He shouts, but then, my vision gets blurry, then goes black. My head falls limp, and my body grows cold.

The end.