The day we met

By LaLaMe1203

He is Noah Gilroy the famous lead singer of The Troublemakers boy band. Girls will, do everything to get his... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 2

4.9K 104 12
By LaLaMe1203

Cecilia P.O.V

"Okay Cece and Belle, show us what you got!" the teacher, Mrs Stone cheered. Everyone in the room, were cheering us the girls screamed with guys doing the wolf whistle.

Me and Belle, went to the front. We stood side by side, the music stared to play 'Upgrade you by Beyonce'. I give a small signal to her, she smirk I do some body popping and she followed it we follow the beat as the it go faster we do alot of flips.

Everyone cheered, after we done I gave a quick bow. Mrs Stone, called off for a break I sigh I took my water bottle taking a sip of it. Belle and the girls, walk towards me with a grin on this faces.

"Why you guys, grinning like idiots?"

Belle hit my arm, playfully the girls keep sighing dreamly. "Don't you know, there will be a new guy in this class"

I raised an eyebrow "So what?" all of them gasps, not expected it.

"I heard he is H.O.T " One of the girls, fanning her face with the rest.

"On what, I heard his smile is a panty dropper" The other girl squeals.

"Plus, he'll need a dance partner for there's a high chances that one of us will be changing partners" Belle stated.

I shrugged my shoulders "Pssh, who cares about that but if you guys got him well congrats"

They girls, scream in excitement. All eyes were on us, I ignore them and start practicing my usual solo dance.

**

I wave to everyone, as I went out of the place. I sigh, I took my phone out and started texting to Brianna while walking to my car. I bump into someone, I grumble under my breath and look up instantly I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Cece, I don't know you'll be around here" My ex, Troye Arthur said. I look at him, he was the same as last two years ago  since I move from England.

His hair, was still curly in dark brown with brown eyes and was more taller and well built than before. I got admit, he do look cute with his english accent that he have. But he is a total jerk, I overheard he was betting with his friends to get me on the bed for sex.

"Yeah, isn't that obvious?" I let out a unlady snort. His eyes, won't stop looking at me I rolled my eyes again "Would you stop, staring like that if you won't talk than bye" I walk pass him

He grab my arm "Wait, I need to talk to you" I pull my arm away "So spill it, since when you have a diamond in your throat"

He sigh "Yeah I know, but I'm a jerk but can we be friends?"  I stare at him weridly "Oh Please dude, I don't need a friend like you coz I know guys like you always have another thought of that"

"But please, can we? all I want to be friends with you that's all"

"Hmm...how about a no?, well you see Mr Troye I have no time to talk to you anymore so buh bye!"

Without hesitation, I quickly walk away and not giving him a second look. I put my phone, in my pocket and storm into my car as I drove off.

I parked my car, in the garge. I sigh, I took my bag from the passenger seat and went out of it. I lazily slung, my bag on my shoulder and drag myself to my room since I had nobody to disturb me. Both of my parents, are out of town for work. They're been trying, their best to come home and have family time with Aria and I even on their tight schedule.

While Aria, she's having a sleepover with her friends for the girls night. I put my bag, on the floor and plopped on the bed I scroll down on my messages. Nobody even, texts me Brianna said she was busy baking with her mom. While Belle, she's probably study for a upcoming test well she had this nerd side of her's.

I sigh and went to take a quick shower. I wrap myself with a towel and went out. I wore my PJs, I look myself in the mirror my features was to my dad than mom accept her eye with little bit of the english accent.

Well as you see, my mom is a pure british with hazel eyes and blonde hair Aria look exactly like her. While my dad is spanish, girls always said they're jealous of me because I've always have guys surrounded me. Also they said, I gave a sexy spanish aura to people with my looks and blah blah blah.

I don't get it, why they're so insecure about themselves. I mean, everyone look beautiful by God's creation and it's all about the heart that can made that person is beautiful. So gave me, a break girls don't come to me and said how insecure about yourselves. It made guilty, for you guys it's not like I'm trying to be one.

They fall in love, at the first sight at this werid concert and get close to each other even though of their long distance. Yeah talk about cliche, but for me that will not happen nowadays. I lie down on my bed, I curled myself as I was drifted to sleep.

**

I groan I smack my stupid alarm off. I sit up, I stretch my body and take a sip water as I went to my shower. I wash my face and brush my teeth, I slip on my ripped skinny jeans with my favorite skull t-shirt on. I pair it, with my chucks I applied some light makeup. I let my hair, in natural waves because it's Monday and I'm too lazy too get all nice. I took my bag and went to the kitchen.

I poured some Froot loops, into a bowel along with milk like obviously.Got one time, I poured it with water and let me ya it was nasty it's like I'm eating baby food.

I shudder on that thought, plus I don't even know why I did that for my lunch last week. It's probably my curiosity took over me.

I sit on the island, I begin munching it while reading my books on Wattpad. Well don't blame me it was fun though. After a few minutes, I place the bowel on the sink leaving it unwashed so that Aria could wash it she's abit of a clean freak.

I slung my bag, on my shoulder as I went to my car and drove off to the hell which means school. I parked my car, at the parking lot I took my bag and went out. I slung it, on my shoulders and stroll to the lockers ignoring those idiots and those bitches.

I took my books, out from my locker and shut it. All the sudden, I was attacked by my friends now I'm squash in between them. "Guys let...m..e go" I said in between breath.

They both laughed, they pulled away. I fix my hair, I raised an eyebrow "What's with the hugging? you guys know I hate hugs"

"It's because, Ms spainsh here is so gloomy on Mondays!" Brianna said, in sing song voice. Belle laugh, she was grinning ear to ear. "Umm Belle than what's with you?" I asked.

She shook her head "Nothing, just finished my math homework this morning and I'm happy for it!"

Me and Brianna, shook our heads Belle just stare at us "What?, it's like that math is difficult and I'm gald I'm able to finished it this morning"

"Belle, you're just happy for that like seriously?" Brianna gave her the look. I nod "Yeah, it's just a homework it's not like you'll get kill by the teacher or something"

She rolled her eyes "I think my nerd side, is showing but I can't help I'm a totally into math"

"Don't mention it, I'm really suck at it" Brianna stated. The bell rang, I wave to my friends and went to my classroom.

I went in, I sit on my assign seat. Someone tap my shoulder, I turn around and met one of the girls they're like grinning like crazy.

"Yes?"

"Do know, there's a new guy coming this school?" one of them asked. I shook my head "Umm no, I don't even care about it"

Their eyes went wide "Why?!, are you in the GLB groups?!" they shouted. Instantly, all eyes on us with whispers echoed the classroom.

I sigh "Nope I'm not, I mean guys and girls were the same they're still humans and by the way I'm straight" I said it loud for everyone to hear.

Everyone went back, talking their friends. The girls, nod in response and went back talking among of themselves. I sigh and lean back on my seat.

The teacher, went in all of us went slience. She keep, staring outside the door the nosy people trying to look out while me I don't even bother about it.

"Well class, today we have a new student that will be joining the class for the whole semester" She smile. Right on the que, the mystery guy came in.

My eyes instantly went wide, the girls were sighing dreamly while some were trying to hold their screams. The guys, just groan in response with some glaring to that human being.

"Okay please introduce to us" she stand back. "My name, is Troye Arthur sixteen" He simply Said. "So have anyone, have questions for him?"

A slutty looking girl rasied her hand "Are you still single?" she said, in high pitch voice. Okay, she is a slut with those annoying flirty face she trying to make. But in reality, she's biting her lips life out and She can't wink it's like her eyes twitching.

"Umm no, I'm still single" He replied awkwardly while staring at me. I rolled my eyes, some of the girls look at my direction and sigh in defeat.

"Please, go to any empty seats here and that will be your permanent seat for the whole semester"

He nod, his eyes won't leave me. He place his bag on the table next to me and sited next to me. He gave me, the angelic smile that usually make my heart go crazy but now all I could see is disgusted. Some of the girls, begin babbling about how lucky I'm able to get his atention.

Well honey, if you involved with him you won't be lucky and God please shoot me now....

________________________________________________ COMMENT.

VOTE.

FOLLOW.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 4.1K 33
Paige Knight has had a crush on her neighbour since she could remember, stealing peaks at him through the window hoping that one day he would notice...
1.8K 62 15
yea idk please end me i'm gonna cry
898K 28.3K 35
Don't Judge my book by this description, I am not good at this. Haha.--Caroline Summers is 17 years old. Her nickname is Carrie. She goes to the most...
78K 1.7K 24
Lila is a 17 Tomboy girl. she didn't care about life or about anyone until she met him. Jack a handsome and popular guy in her school but does he lov...