that stupid wolf

Galing kay ablackthorn

"Look dude, you're cute and all but I have a boyfriend." He growled, tightening his would on the girl's wais... Higit pa

note
cast
the air you breath smells like sweat and cheap perfume
the little bitch can cook!
thanks, white boy
he needs a lady for the night, so whose going to be the lucky gal?
you're mine, angle eyes
take control of your fucking wolf!
let me kiss you
i'm your bestfriend's boyfriend!
not an update
i need a breath from all this awkwardness
when i say run, you run
you love sick puppy
i'm sorry for cheating on you
i trusted you!
don't roll those pretty eyes at me
i know everything about you, little mate
silas, the big softy
you better behave yourself, angel eyes
she's my girlfriend so back off!
let's go on a date, a proper date
i hate when harms comes to her
i will know who made you a whore
gosh, I'm sailing a ship
i'm riding shotgun, bitches!
whose going to keep that old man on his toes when I'm gone?
i think the girls can handle a night without me
i wouldn't want my girlfriend to have an lose screws
that was amazing, call me
you're weird when you're high
guess who bought the fucking cheetos!
i could never take my eyes off her when she smiled
it's jeremiah, dumbass
i just hope they hook up at the end of this
your wolf strength does not define you
you're not that innocent either
you haven't even seen my naked
when it comes to Silas, i'm not allergic to nuts
but i just got my nails done
i was cocky for a second
she's a slut
she might attack me with those long ass nails!
and I... just saw you naked
silas is far from innocent
you smell heavily of my scent, angel eyes
you're fast, love, but not fast enough
girl, you know how much drugs I had to sell to make this green shit?
anything with your pretty little face on, i'll like
all I've ever wanted was kimora
this kind of reminds me of that that scene in twilight
god, i missed this
the food won't be the one making you moan
i'm doing a lot of teasing tonight, wolf
i'm going to take you now, angel eyes
all i've seen is you
you fucking dumbass
you, kimora, are my world
you're like my second mother
stay safe
is he mine?
i ruined your family

mora's like, damn she's like the hottest thing on the planet

1.3K 62 18
Galing kay ablackthorn

C H A P T E R  T W E N T Y - N I N E

Silas frowned worriedly as he watched Lucas make breakfast across from him. After Jennifer had heard that the her friend's children were in a foul mood. She had demanded they come over for breakfast and Lucas had volunteered to make breakfast. He couldn't sit still, constantly fidgeting.

Jennifer hadn't heard anything about their father's return and Silas wanted it to stay that way. His mother had lost both her friends when Amy had passed on from birthing Chris and her mate had ran away. And seeing the boys in such an unhappy mode was upsetting her.

She had practically raised Silas and Christian together and Lucas was always one to tag along as the protector and seeing the protector so out of it was doing things Jennifer's heart.

"I heard you guys were coming with us to Kimora's lunch."

Christian looked up from his coffee mug and nodded his head slowly, he hadn't slept a blink last night. He should have asked Silas for one of those pills. "Yes, Silas thinks it's a good idea to get our minds off...stuff."

Jennifer smiled, patting Christian's hand before giving it a squeeze. "Silas tells me Kimora's sister is an amazing cook."

Silas smirked, he could hear Kimora mocking that statement in his head. "She ain't no chef without those cooking lessons."

Christian smirked, turning to Silas, "She hot?"

Silas rolled his eyes while Jennifer swatted his hand, "Christian Nicholas Beast!"

Christian groaned at the mention of his middle name. He hated it, it ruined his bad boy name. I mean, you wants to sleep with Christian NICHOLAS Beast?!

Turning to Silas, Chris rose an eyebrow. Waiting for that answer. "I don't know, man. I don't even look at Cosima that way."

Chris rolled her eyes, "Goddess! Since you've gotten Kimora, you can never tell me where the hot girls are at!"

Silas rolled his eyes, "If it helps, she looks similar to Kimora, I think."

Christian's eyes sparkled, "Damn, then she much be fucking hot!"

"Christian!" Jennifer screeched while Silas glared.

"You think Kimora's hot?"

Chris scoffed, "Mora's like, damn she's like the hottest thing on the planet. I mean, compared to the girls I sleep with, Mora's like the goddess of them—" Christian was cut short, groaning as his face connected with the table.

Silas growled, "Don't compare my mate to the girls you sleep around with."

Christian rose his hands in defense, "I'm sorry, I was just teasing, okay? I think Mora's hot in a very cute way. I don't want to sleep with her, okay? She's like a sister!"

Lucas rolled his eyes, "A sister you think is hot?"

"She's not my real sister!"

Lucas rolled his eyes and Christian scowled, "You're one to talk! You think of Jennifer as a mom but that didn't stop you from crushing on her for a whole year when we were younger."

Lucas growled, his face red with anger while Jennifer gasped, blushing slightly behind her hand. Silas frowned, "Dude! My mom?"

Lucas huffed in frustration, pointing towards Silas, "I was nine and you!" Pointing towards Chris, "I'm burning your eggs."

[][][]

"I'm so nervous." Cosima whispered, nervously looking down at the groceries her father had just brought home from shopping for an hour.

Looking up from unpacking the grocery bags, Kimora frowned before making her way over to her sister. Pulling her into her arms, Kimora kissed Cosima's cheeks. "Look, ever since you've been taking those classes, you've been amazing at this. Your food is good, okay?"

Cosima's sighed, lifting a hand to stick her curly hair behind her ear. "I know, it's just...what if I mess up? I'm going to be so embarrassed if they don't like it—"

"Hey, hey. It's going to be okay. I'll even help you taste everything to make sure it tastes great. It doesn't have to be perfect, Cosima."

Cosima nodded, "I know, there's a lot of people coming."

Kimora smiled, "Silas loves your food, okay? And what ever he likes, Jennifer likes too. Christian doesn't even care what he eats, he'll eat burnt food if he's hungry."

Cosima smiled, "What about Lucas?"

Kimora frowned, "He'll eat it and won't say anything, even if it tastes like shit."

Cosima scowled, pushing Kimora away that she laughing softly. "I'm kidding." Sighing Kimora took a hold of Cosima's hand. "Thanks for this, by the way. I wouldn't have been able to have everything ready without you."

Cosima smiled, "You can ask me for anything, I'll always be here for you."

Kimora smiled, "Come on, let's get the food ready."

[][][]

"How much people is coming?" Christian asked, his head popping out between the passenger and driver's seat to look towards Silas. "It's just Kimora's family. Her dad, brother and her sister. She said her grandmother might come down but she doesn't know about me yet so..."

Jennifer gulped, watching the trees pass as they neared Kimora's house. Noticing his mother's pale appearance, Silas looked towards her. "Ma, you okay? Do we need to stop?"

Jennifer shook her head, "No, it's okay, honey."

Silas frowned, "You sure, ma? It's okay to stop for five minutes."

Jennifer gulped, shaking her head, "No, I'll just let the window down."

Silas nodded, watching as his mother rolled down her window and take huge gulps of air in before she relaxed against her seat. Silas sighed, looking towards the front of the car again and looked towards the gravel road that lead to Kimora's house.

Once the car was parked at the side of the house, Lucas locked the car and waited for Jennifer as she lead the group to the house. She froze mid step, a scent catching her attention and she frowned. Shaking her head, she lifted her hand to knock onto the front door onto to freeze as the door was pulled open and the scent hit her.

A scent she had been waiting to smell since she turned seventeen.

A man stood at the door, a wide smile across his face. He had blue eyes that looked down at everyone with warmth, his smile was bright and it had Jennifer's heart pounding in her chest. He had dark brown hair that was slightly starting to grey but it didn't do anything to effect his appearance. He was a handsome man and Jennifer had to gulp and stiffen her posture to ensure she didn't jump the poor man.

"Hey, come in." His voice sent shivers down the older woman back and she frowned. She shouldn't be feeling this, she's too old to be feeling like a high school girl.

The man gaze landed on her and his smile flattered, his eyes widening at the sight of her before he shook his head, as if to snap himself out of something. "I'm Richard, Kimora's..."

Jennifer held her breath, Please be an uncle.

"I'm Kimora's father, you must be Jennifer. Please come on in, the tables set and Kimora can't wait to serve you guys."

Jennifer smiled, her heart banging painfully as she watched Richard avoid looking at her.

She took in a shaking breath. The goddess was definitely punishing her for her past sins.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

335K 9.2K 21
"America..." he said. I noticed how his eyes changed to dark black. "Yes?" I hesitantly started to back into the door. "Do not deny me because I kno...
39K 1.2K 34
Warning: This book contains mature content. "Your scent is driving me crazy, mate. You're so ready for me," he said darkly, inhaling deeply, intoxica...
488K 14K 49
Mature: 18+ He kisses along her neck, between her breasts, and down her stomach. "You look beautiful like this. Your tight, pink p***y stretched arou...
222K 10.2K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...