Bad Liar

By lovelikeabelena

Selena Gomez has always been known to be such a bad liar. She meets Abel Tesfaye who's stage name is The Week... More

Part 1. Selena's POV
Part 2.
Part 3.
Part 4.
Part 5.
Part 6.
Part 7.
Part 8.
Part 9.
Part 10.
Part 11.
Part 12.
Part 13.
Part 14.
Part 15.
Part 16.
Part 17.
Part 18.
Part 19.
Part 20.
Part 21.
Part 22.
Part 23.
Part 24.
Part 25.
Part 26.
Part 27.
Part 28.
Part 29.
Part 30.
Part 31.
Part 32.
Part 34.
Part 35.
Part 36.
Part 37.
Part 38.
Part 39.
Part 40.
Part 41.
Part 42.
Part 43.
Part 44.
Part 45.
Part 46.
Part 47.
Part 48.
Part 49.
Part 50.
Part 51.
Part 52.
Part 53.
Part 54.
Part 55.
Part 56.
Part 57.
Part 58.
Part 59.
Part 60.

Part 33.

1K 23 7
By lovelikeabelena

Abel and Selena were rumored to be making their public appearance at the Grammy's for the very first time but Selena didn't attend instead she was watching from a distance.

Selena: Is he on? Is my baby on yet? ( yelling out from the kitchen )

Raquelle: He's about to.

Theresa: Girl better hurry they just announced his name!

Selena came running in with some popcorn falling. She stood and watched with a smile on her face as her man began performing "I Feel It Coming"

Theresa: Girl look at Sel.. Abel got her all moist and shit.

Raquelle: Definitely, I swear she has drool coming from her mouth.

Theresa: Sweetie that's not drool if you know what I mean.

Raquelle: She's totally ignoring us for Abel.

Selena: ( smiling at the TV screen as she sees her man sing knowing the song he dedicates to her )

Meanwhile, Justin continues to throw shade at Selena's man By being sarcastic when TMZ asked him what his favorite song was and he sarcastically said "Starboy" before laughing. Abel wasn't having it anymore so he decided to drop a shady banger, "Some Way"

Abel finally meets her mother at family game night and as expected, she loved him! She doesn't think Selena could do any less than Justin. Later that night at Abel's place. He was seated on the couch with his feet crossed on the table listening to Prince's Greatest Hits. Selena had a blanket wrapped around her as she walked over and sat down on his lap.

Abel: Hey babe

Selena: Hi...

Abel: You okay?

Selena: We need to talk..

Abel: Whats on your mind?

Selena: Some Way... babe you don't have to throw shade at him. It's not worth it. That's what he wants don't give him that privilege.

Abel: Not trying to sound like a dick but haven't you been throwing shade at him for years?

Selena: But "I think your girl fell in love with me" "I just took that chick, and I know you feelin' some way" like is this some competition to you?

Abel: Babe, no—

Selena: and don't get me started with "I'mma fuck your bitch and give her back"

Abel: Thats Nav's line not mines

Selena: On a song that you're singing about me and shading Justin.

Abel: Why do I sense you trying to start a fight or something? It's just a damn song..

Selena: This isn't just a damn song it's a song shading Justin about your girl, your girl! How do you think that makes me feel?

Abel: ( sighs )

Selena: It might not be how you feel about me but probably your friends.

Abel: That isn't true babe.

Selena: Yeah okay ( stands up and removes the blanket placing it down by him ) I think I should go...

Abel: Come on babe, stay a little.

Selena: I'll see you later. ( she grabbed her purse and walked to the door opening it and walks out. )

Selena went 5 days without seeing him which not only made him go crazy but also her. She realized she overreacted and she doesn't know why she reacted so much knowing it's entertainment. Not every lyric was directly towards her. She wanted to make it up to him by flying out to Amsterdam for his show. He was about to leave her a message in his dressing room but got distracted by a slight knock.

Abel: ( opens the door )

Selena: ( standing in the doorway )

Abel: ( surprised ) Babe.. you're here.

Selena: ( smiling ) Where I belong (steps forward placing her hands on his face before kissing him )

Abel: ( kisses her back pressing her body against him )

Elie: Get a room

Abel: ( gives him the finger without breaking the kiss )

They kissed for a few more minutes before pulling away.

Abel: ( forehead against hers, staring in her eyes ) I don't like it when you're upset with me.

Selena: I don't like being mad at you. I love you baby, you're my man. I don't want to be away from you any longer than I should.

Abel: Wait a sec.. ( notices her jacket ) is that my jacket.

Selena: Whats yours is mines ( chuckles )

Abel: ( rolls his eyes playfully before smiling ) damn I'm gonna have to buy a whole new wardrobe with you stealing my clothes.

Selena: Those would be mines too. Don't act like you don't get turned on by me wearing your clothes.

Abel: Oh trust me I do. Please, come inside.

Selena: ( walks inside )

Abel: I have to continue to get ready but I just want you to be here in this moment with me.. you give me so much comfort baby.

Selena: This girl? ( makes a cute pose )

Abel: Oh shit stay just like that

Selena: ( chuckles ) what?

Abel: Don't move! ( pulls out his camera and takes a picture of her )

He took 3 more, He was proud to have his girl in Amsterdam with him.

Abel: Today is definitely gonna be lit with you being here.

Selena: Oh babe, you give me too much credit.

30 minutes later Abel was putting on a show. His fans were singing and dancing along to his songs. Selena stood on the side of the VIP section watching with his crew. She was in awe up until she felt a very awkward feeling in her abdomen.

Selena: ( hands on her abdomen ) fuck..

Lamar: You alright?

Selena: ( painful face as she forces a nod ) Yeah..

Lamar: You sure?

Selena: ( nodding as she looks at her man as she takes deep breaths with her eyes teary )

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 246 48
Lana Del Rey x The Weekend fan fiction. Abel once knew lana Del Rey as Lizzy Grant, but he doesn't know that, he thinks she is just lana, famous sin...
82.5K 2.3K 22
Abel Tesfaye a.k.a The Weeknd is Young and Killing the industry with his Hot Sexy R&B Music that steals all the ladies hearts. He wasn't looking for...
125K 4.5K 69
the weeknd fan fiction. Sorry for the errors.
4.9K 195 24
this story is about the singer, and song writer the weeknd (abel mekkonin tesfaye) and things he gone though behind the spotlight when he meet a mys...