otherside ➳ post malone

By wrxcam

SEQUEL TO FEEL [MATURE] "I've been waiting wide awake for the wave to come and take me right to you." Olivia... More

-
prologue (o)
1 - (o)
2 - (a)
3 - (o)
4 - (a)
5 - (o)
6 - (a)
7 - (o)
8 - (a)
9 - (o)
10 - (a)
11 - (o)
12 - (a)
13 - (o)
14 - (a)
15 - (o)
16 - (a)
17 - (o)
quinten & lily
18 - (a)
19 - (o)
20 - (a)
21 - (o)
22 - (a)
23 - (o)
24 - (a)
25 - (o)
26 - (a)
27 - (o)
28 - (a)
29 - (o)
30 - (a)
31 - (o)
POVs
32 - (o)
33 - (o)
34 - (a)
35 - (o)
36 - (a)
new characters
38 - (o)
39 - (o)
40 - (o)
41 - (o)
42 - (o)
43 - (o)
44 - (a)
45 - (a)
46 - (o)
47 - (o)
48 - (a)
49 - (o)
50 - (a)
51 - (o)
announcement
52 - (o)
53 - (o)
54 - (o)
55 - (a)
56 - (o)
57 - (o)
58 - (o)
thank you!
better now

37 - (o)

3.7K 80 20
By wrxcam

love someone // lukas graham

I really think yesterday hurt me more than it did Austin. That was so selfish of me to say, I know. I couldn't quite pinpoint why I felt that way but I was broken, and I had to try to hold it together for him.

I shook it off and continued getting for the dinner that was planned with my parents. Austin said he needed to be around family and so he called my dad to ask if it would be okay to have dinner. I didn't think it was the best idea considering my mom still wasn't the biggest fan of Austin. But even so, she agreed to come. And I know that means the world to Austin.

"Are you almost ready?" Austin asked as he walked into the bathroom. I turned around and smiled at him, turning back to the mirror soon after.

"Just let me finish my hair," I said, pinning my hair back with bobby pins, shaking the bottom. I turned around and nodded at Austin.

We walked downstairs and Austin grabbed his keys and wallet before we headed out the door. Austin opened the car door for me and I got in. I waited for him to walk around and do the same.

As we pulled out of the driveway, I looked over at Austin. He seemed emotionless which upset me. I turned up the music that was playing through the bluetooth hooked up to his phone.

"I think I made it 'cause I'm always smiling, and you are the reason now," The music played. Austin smiled finally. "Girl, I can't explain it. It's all in the timing, I had to get low."

I smiled back at him and grabbed his hand. He looked over at me and then lifted our hands to his lips, kissing the back of my hand softly. My stomach turned. In a good way.

"Thanks for being my real family, Olivia," he said quietly, just loud enough for me to barely hear him. "You'll always mean the most."

Liked by postmalone, itzrandyyy, and 2,899 others
ol1v1a.mcne1l Dinner is better with the girls. Love my mama. 💖
postmalone two beautiful women.
username1 omg i see where you get your looks from 😍
itzrandyyy MAMA SI. what a bad bitch.
ol1v1a.mcne1l @itzrandyyy She truly is killing it.
53 minutes ago

As we sat at the table with my mom and dad, Austin picked at his food, not really eating. My dad finally spoke up.

"Son, what's going on?" He asked Austin and Austin looked up. "You've never asked us to come to dinner and now you won't even talk. It's unlike you. I know something's up."

"Just needed to be around family," He shrugged. My mom looked at me apologetically and it upset me. I hated seeing him like this.

"Austin, you can talk to them," I rubbed his shoulder and he looked up at me. "They know how to do this, the parenting thing."

"Um, I seen my dad," he said. My mom and dad looked at each other. They knew he didn't have anything to do with him so it came as a shock. "I really don't know why I agreed to it because it's not like I forgive him."

"Austin, if I may," my mom spoke up to my surprise. "I haven't been the nicest to you. I have ridiculed you and made you feel like you're not good enough for Livi. But through everything I've done to you, you forgave me."

"I understand why you've done that," He told her. My heart was so full at the thought of them finally liking each other. "I'm not good enough for her and I never will be. But that doesn't mean I won't try."

"I think you're perfect for her," My mom smiled and I was in shock. "But my point is that if you can forgive me for being so cruel, maybe you should try to give your dad another shot."

"I would love to be the bigger person here and try to hear him out because I'm sure he's changed," Austin shook his head. This is the most they've ever talked to each other. "But I looked at him and all I seen was him throwing a Crown Royal bottle at my mom's head and knocking her out. And then kicking me when I started crying."

"You don't have to share that with us, Austin," my dad said. "I know you've had a tough childhood but God sent you Olivia. And she loves you enough for everyone."

"I love her as well," He said, looking over at me. I smiled at him and then pushed my hair out of my face.

"If you two want to go enjoy some time alone, we've got the check," My mom nodded to me. I raised my eyebrows in suspicion.

"No, I invited you guys. I want to pay," Austin insisted.

"No," My dad shook his head. "Olivia, take him before I get angry."

I smiled at him and then looked at Austin.

"Don't make papa bear angry," I laughed and Austin smiled. That smile could stop the world.

Liked by ol1v1a.mcne1l, harker.pummel, and 902,803 others
postmalone or so she thinks.
Comments turned off.
2 hours ago

Austin and I had gotten home a while ago. But now, it was eleven at night and we wanted ice cream. It was the little things.

Austin drove to a twenty-four hour ice cream parlor that was about ten minutes from his house. He drove slowly though but I didn't mind because I knew it was because he wanted to just ride.

"There are days I wake up and I pinch myself. You're with me, not someone else and I'm scared, yeah, I'm still scared that it's all a dream," Lukas Graham's voice blared through Austin's speakers.

"I love this song!" I said excitedly, turning it up louder.

"I love you," he looked at me. I blushed and he chuckled. It was embarrassing that I still got so nervous around him.

Austin pulled off of the road immediately and I was confused.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. He turned the volume up as loud as it could go and rolled his windows down.

"We're dancing," He smiled, getting out of the car. He came around to my side and opened my door, extending his hand to me. I smiled and took it. He pulled me close to him, swaying me to the music.

"'Cause when you love someone, you open up your heart. When you love someone, you make room," the music played and I closed my eyes, putting my head on his chest. "If you love someone and you're not afraid to lose them, you probably never loved someone like I do."

Austin's hands wrapped around me, comforting me. I didn't exactly know what I needed comfort for but even so, he made it happen.

He kissed the top of my head and I looked up at him. He smiled which made me smile; he's contagious.

"Let's leave tomorrow," he said and I pulled away from him slightly.

"What?" I chuckled. "Leave?"

"Yes," he nodded. "Let's leave."

"Where would we go?" I asked him, confused as to why he was suggesting this and if he was serious.

"You want to take a road trip across the country," He told me. "You want to stay in crappy motels and play your music loud."

"Yeah, but why would you want to do that?" I asked him. "We could go somewhere you actually want to go. Where have you always wanted to visit?"

"Olivia," he let out a deep sigh. "Anywhere with you."

a/n: SO. i had a date tonight & he got a friend to fake a situation so he could leave. we went from talking NONSTOP to not at all in the span of 2 hours. it is crazy. i'm obviously just super awful lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 104 13
Lacey-a 25 year old from Connecticut-wins the prize of her dreams, a weekend with Post Malone! Without even a moments hesitation she bas her bags pac...
27.9K 498 54
~ Madison Pierce. 22 years, 24.08.1997. Brown eyes and dark brown curls. Madison is a Dutch girl who goes on an exchange to America for a year, to es...
27.2K 1K 63
Me and Austin were close friends, best friends until he left for tour and forgot about me it's been 11 weeks since I've seen him and I have a little...
9.9K 369 39
Cassidy has been working for Austin-Post Malone but she couldn't bring herself to call him that-for the last six years. She watched him go through ma...