Bad Liar

By lovelikeabelena

Selena Gomez has always been known to be such a bad liar. She meets Abel Tesfaye who's stage name is The Week... More

Part 1. Selena's POV
Part 2.
Part 3.
Part 4.
Part 5.
Part 6.
Part 7.
Part 8.
Part 9.
Part 10.
Part 11.
Part 12.
Part 13.
Part 14.
Part 15.
Part 16.
Part 17.
Part 18.
Part 19.
Part 20.
Part 21.
Part 22.
Part 23.
Part 24.
Part 25.
Part 26.
Part 27.
Part 29.
Part 30.
Part 31.
Part 32.
Part 33.
Part 34.
Part 35.
Part 36.
Part 37.
Part 38.
Part 39.
Part 40.
Part 41.
Part 42.
Part 43.
Part 44.
Part 45.
Part 46.
Part 47.
Part 48.
Part 49.
Part 50.
Part 51.
Part 52.
Part 53.
Part 54.
Part 55.
Part 56.
Part 57.
Part 58.
Part 59.
Part 60.

Part 28.

1K 27 3
By lovelikeabelena

Abel's POV

It's official! Baby Rima is finally here. She is the cuties baby I've ever seen. She was so small and so precious.

Selena: Congratulations ( smiles at Rima )

Rima: ( in bed covered up, exhausted ) Thanks Sel.

Selena: ( smiling at Abel holding the baby )

Rima: Uncle Abel is definitely happy.

Selena: Yes. ( grabs the camera and takes a picture of Abel holding the baby )

Rima: Who knows, this could be him holding y'all baby in a year or two.

Selena: ( laughs ) I don't know about that.

Rima: But you would want that with him.

Selena: It's.. too soon to think that far.

Rima: The beginning of mines and Sal's relationship, I thought about a future with him. Kids, marriage, you name it. He would make a good father someday, you know?

Selena: I honestly would love that but it has to be on his terms because I know he isn't wanting that.

Rima: That was his feelings when he was with Bella. Maybe his feelings will change for you.

Selena: maybe ( shrugs )

Abel: ( walks over ) Babe? Want to hold baby Rima?

Selena: Of course

Abel: ( gently hands her over to Selena )

Selena: ( takes her ) Hi gorgeous ( whispers as she sat down at the end of the bed )

Abel: ( walks over to Sal who was sitting on the counter )

Selena's POV

Being able to hold baby Rima in my arms touched my heart. Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love babies. Yes, I have baby fever... I know it's too soon but having a little Abel inside of me sounds just about right.

Selena: You're so adorable. I'm your TT.

Abel: ( watching Selena )

Sal: What are you thinking bro?

Abel: What do you mean?

Sal: I see how you're looking at Selena while she's holding baby Rima.

Abel: ( chuckles ) I'm not thinking about getting her pregnant if that's what you are thinking. You know how I feel about all of that.

Sal: Yeah but you enjoy seeing her holding one.

Abel: She has always been good with babies and kids.

Sal: Yeah but imagine her with a kid of her own, with you.

When the nurse walked back in Sal asked if the nurse could take a picture of all of us together so she did. I was still holding baby Rima.

The nurse handed the camera back to Abel and checked if Rima would like anything to eat or drink.

Abel: You're going to spoil her, aren't you? ( asked Selena )

Selena: ( smiling down at baby Rima ) You know me too well baby.

Abel: ( chuckles and took a step back and took a picture of her with the baby ) Perfect.

Selena: ( hands the baby back to Rima ) you have one beautiful family.

Rima: Thank you. You are too sweet Selena. Rima is so lucky to have you as an auntie

Selena: I'm the lucky one.

Abel: ( wraps an arm around Selena's waist ) Are you hungry baby?

Selena: Always.

Abel: We can get something to eat and come back later. ( kisses her cheek )

Selena: That's fine babe.

We ordered pizza! How could you go wrong with that? When we got to my place I immediately started searching for a movie to watch.

Selena: Baby, do you want to watch something scary, something romantic, action, drama or what?

Abel: ( mouth full ) surprise me

Selena: ( looks back, gasps ) you're eating without me!

Abel: ( chuckles and covers his mouth ) told you I'm hungry.

Selena: ( rolls her eyes playfully and grabs Bride of Chucky and was about to stand up when she felt the sharp pain again. She scrunched her face with her eyes shut tight trying not to make a painful noise.

Abel: Better hurry before I eat up all the pizza ( he told her as he grabbed another slice. )

Selena: ( slowly exhales before slowly standing up ) better not ( she managed to force out of her mouth )

Abel: ( chuckles before taking a bite )

Selena: ( puts the DVD in and turns around and chuckles )

Abel: What?

Selena: You look so damn cute eating that pizza.

Abel: ( chuckles )

Selena: ( walks over and sits on his lap facing him. Takes the pizza from his hand and takes a bite )

Abel: Pizza thief

Selena: ( hands it back to him before wrapping her arms around him ) I love you.

Abel: I love you too

Selena: Let me finish babe.

Abel: ( nods )

Selena: I know you worry about me sometimes.. and I'm okay.. I promise. I don't want you to worry so much. What I want you to do for me is to continue being you. You are truly a great person Abel. I'm truly the luckiest woman alive because I pulled Starboy. I know what your past was like and I truly don't care. I don't care how much hate you and I are about to get from our fans. Because I know they want you to be with Bella and they want me to be with Justin. I'm here to stay. I'm going to show you each and everyday how much I've been wanting to be with you for the longest time. You're the cure to my once broken heart. I'm not here to change you because I know people are already thinking that. I'm here to make you the best version of yourself. I see the good in you baby. It's time for you to let the world see the good in you as well. You're not some cocaine addict that you once sung about. You are a man with a beautiful heart, who I'm falling in love with. It's scary but I'm looking to see how this goes. And I know you don't see kids in the future right now but you would definitely make such a good one if that time ever comes.

Abel: ( smiles and kisses his girlfriend )

Selena: ( kisses him back )

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fatal By maya

Fanfiction

8K 288 12
Abel and Adelaide's lust for each other progressively becomes fatal // Bonnie and Clyde type of shit
4.9K 195 24
this story is about the singer, and song writer the weeknd (abel mekkonin tesfaye) and things he gone though behind the spotlight when he meet a mys...
156K 4.1K 37
(Jariana) A story about heartbreakers falling in love breaking others' hearts while later breaking each other's hearts in the end.
4.3K 55 17
[18+ Explicit] - Short Story Book 2 of Love Waltz Series (A collection of debut fics). First fic I made for The Weeknd. A feel good story. ✨ Book 1...