It's complicated. {Na Jaemin...

Od Moon__Taeil

Jumin and Jaemin. The complicated story of them and their friends. The drama, the tension, and more drama to... Viac

•The News
•Ideas
•The meeting
•Moving Day
•I can help
•Movie Night
•Are you okay?
•Stay
•Work
•This Girl
•Party
•Late night talks
•LatER night talks.
•Power outage
My bby Pip 😂❤️
•Planning
•The day out
Random Question..
•100% Of Me
•You okay?
•Tears
My update book!
•The Truth
•Day Back at School
•The "New" Girl
•History
•Target
•Consequences part 1
•Consequences
•The group
•Anything but make me happy
•Coming over
Cover update :)
•You were right
•How could you?
•Moments
•Clingy
•Already Dating?
•Drifting Off
•No Makeup
•Jealousy
•Guilty
•They say
•Little Shapes
•MOPR?
•Notes
•Favorite type of kiss
Another book?!
AHHHHHH
•Our Favorite Show
•Pip and Jaemin
•Basketball
•Surprise!
•Puppy Shopping
•For Sure a Couple
•Presentations
•Responsibilities
•The Text
•You Never Wanted Me
MY NEW BOOK!
Question!?!!
•Caught...?
•Tension
•Last Night Didn't Happen?

•Day(s) Off

1.4K 46 24
Od Moon__Taeil

5:00 a.m.

It's about the time you'd be waking up for work but you're still not asleep because of the noisy storm. Neither is Chenle or Jisung.

"Chenle, Jisung?" You say over the thunder that is somewhat calming down.

"Yea?" They say together.

"Are either of you gonna fall asleep?" You ask wanting to get up for work.

"Nope." Chenle sighs.

"Nah." Jisung adds.

"Ok. Well I'm gonna get up for work then." You sigh getting out of bed.

You look at your phone and see a text from your boss saying-If you haven't noticed, there was a pretty bad storm last night. Bad enough to tear down the Starbucks and a few buildings surrounding it. I'm sorry to say that there will be no way for anyone to be working here for quite a while now. Ask for any follow up questions. Again, I'm sorry for the notice. -Mrs. Kim.

"What!?" You scream at your phone, causing us and Chenle to jump.

"What?" Jisung asks sitting up.

"M-my job...my work. I-it's gone. I-i don't have a job." You almost cry, you have no other job and you have to find one ASAP.

"What do you mean? What happened?" Chenle walks up to you and looks at your phone.

"The tornado, it went right through that area." You rub your face and fall on your bed stressed.

"Jumin, it'll be alright. You'll be able to find a job soon. It's okay." Jisung sits next to you and comforts you.

"I know I can find another one, b-but I just don't know what."

"It's okay Jumin. Let's just go upstairs and see everything, ya know, damage wise." Chenle says grabbing your wrist pulling you up and out of your bed.

You sigh and walk up the stairs, picking Pip up on the way. (Sidenote-if y'all wanna see what Pip looks like, feel free to ask, he's my actual kitten sooo.. yea 😂) you walk upstairs and walk into the kitchen to feed Pip.

"I think it's done raining, you wanna go outside and look at the damage?" Jisung asks petting Pip eating.

"Yea, sure." You sigh.

Chenle, Jisung, and you all walk to the front door and step on the front step. You're eyes are filled with a view of fallen trees, leaves and branches everywhere, puddles and puddles of rain, and even only a house down, their garage roof has a giant tree on it. You step on to your yard and look at your house, hoping that there's no damage.

Chenle, Jisung, and you all turn around at the same time. Thankfully, you don't have any serious damage, only branches and leaves everywhere.

You let out a stressed sigh and put your head in your hands. You feel two sets of arms wrap around you hugging you.

"Jumin, it's okay. Nothing bad happened, I'm sure everyone is okay." Jisung puts your head on his shoulder and puts his head on yours.

"Jisung's right Jumin. You couldn't help it anyway." Chenle hugs you tighter.

A tear falls down your cheek. You hope that everyone is okay.

"Aww, Jumin don't cry. It's alright." Jisung says softly.

You can't help but be stressed about everything. You sniffle a little bit and wipe your tears. "Thank you Chenle and Jisung."

They break the hug and look at you. "You wanna go in and just relax for a little bit? I know you're stressed. I'll go and make you some tea, I know it's your favorite." Jisung smiles trying to make you feel better.

"T-thanks Jisung. I'd love that." You lean into Chenle with his right arm still wrapped around you.

"How about this. Jisung makes you tea, and I'll set up an early movie...day, just for you." Chenle says confused about how to put that into words.

You giggle at his words and nod.

The three of you walk in. Jisung goes into the kitchen to make you tea and Chenle brings you to the couch to help you relax. He gives you a blanket, he can tell you're cold from being outside in the gentle rain, it was pretty cold outside. He grabs the remote and sits next to you, and turns on a movie.

"It's alright Jumin. We're all here, we're all safe, everything is okay." Chenle says softly, wrapping his arms around you helping you warm up.

You rest your head on his shoulder and calm down a little bit. Jisung comes back with tea for the three of you and sets it on the coffee table in front of you. He sits next to you and hands you your tea. You take your arms out of the blanket that was wrapped around you and grab the warm cup of tea, and take a sip. You put the cup on the table and smile at the boys' kindness.

"Thank you. The both of you. I really appreciate it." You smile laying your head on Chenle's shoulder again, and pulling Jisung in to a side-hug.

-

You sit watching the movie, with Jisung's head on your shoulder, your head on Chenle's, and Chenle's head on your head. You have the blanket over the three of you and Pip now in between you and Chenle.

"Do you have any idea what's going on in the movie?" Chenle asks confused.

"Nope." You giggle.

"Not a clue" Jisung giggles with you.

"Let's do something else then." Chenle lifts his head off of yours.

"I mean, don't you two want to go home? Ya know...to see, the damage." You say awkwardly.

"My mom texted me seeing if everything was okay here, everything is fine there." Jisung says pulling the blanket over his shoulder. "So I guess I'm in no rush."

"Yea me too, my mom told me the same thing." Chenle crosses his feet under the blanket. "So I'm in no rush either."

"Okay. That's fine. I was just wondering." You shrug. "What do you wanna do Then?"

"I don't care." Chenle sighs putting his head on yours again.

"Well, it's only 7:30 ish so...we can't really do much." Jisung sighs. "Let's just turn on another movie?"

"Yea, that's fine." You say grabbing the remote.

The three of you decide on a movie and watch it. Throughout the movie Haechan and Yunnie woke up and joined in watching it with you.

9:40 a.m.

The movie finishes and everyone stretches and wakes up after slightly dozing off.

"Well, I don't have work, neither does Jumin. What about you two?" Yunnie gestures towards Jeno and Haechan.

"I gotta work." Jeno stands up. "I work at 10:30 so I should start getting ready."

"Yea, I work too, I start at 11 so I have some time though." Haechan says standing up. "I'm gonna go shower though."

You, Yunnie, Chenle, and Jisung nod.

The four of you decide to just go on your phones for a while. So, you all sit there on your phones, until Jeno leaves for work.

-

10:45 a.m.

"Alright, I'm leaving. Bye guys." Haechan waves smiling, walking out the door.

Then you get a text.

Donghyuckie
Hey...so I actually don't work today...I got the day of...

You
Okay??

Donghyuckie
I was wondering if you'd maybe want to meet me somewhere...so we can...ya know plan?

You
OH! WHERE?!

Donghyuckie
The other Starbucks across town?

You
I'll be there soon, I'll meet you there.

Donghyuckie
K.

"Alright. I think I'm gonna go visit home for a bit. I want to see if everything is okay there." You lie standing up.

"Okay." "See you later." "Have fun." You hear everyone say as you walk over to put your shoes on.

"I'm not sure when I'll be back so don't wait up!" You laugh walking out the door.

-

You get to the Starbucks and see Haechan inside waiting with a coffee for him, and he bought you a refresher.

"Hey!" You say sitting down across from him.

"Okay good you're here. Can we get planning? I really want to think it over." Haechan takes a sip.

You nod. "Let's get planning."

A/N-And that's it! Sorry for not posting yesterday, I was really busy. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Question- Do you want to see a picture of Pip? Lmao like I said, he's my actual kitten so I wanna know if you want to see him? Lmao idk.

My answer-lmao this is only a question for you 😂🙂

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

309K 15.1K 74
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
458K 29.1K 93
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
319K 9.5K 84
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
216K 5.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...