Bad Liar

Da lovelikeabelena

Selena Gomez has always been known to be such a bad liar. She meets Abel Tesfaye who's stage name is The Week... Altro

Part 1. Selena's POV
Part 2.
Part 3.
Part 4.
Part 5.
Part 6.
Part 7.
Part 8.
Part 9.
Part 10.
Part 11.
Part 12.
Part 13.
Part 14.
Part 15.
Part 16.
Part 17.
Part 18.
Part 19.
Part 20.
Part 21.
Part 22.
Part 23.
Part 25.
Part 26.
Part 27.
Part 28.
Part 29.
Part 30.
Part 31.
Part 32.
Part 33.
Part 34.
Part 35.
Part 36.
Part 37.
Part 38.
Part 39.
Part 40.
Part 41.
Part 42.
Part 43.
Part 44.
Part 45.
Part 46.
Part 47.
Part 48.
Part 49.
Part 50.
Part 51.
Part 52.
Part 53.
Part 54.
Part 55.
Part 56.
Part 57.
Part 58.
Part 59.
Part 60.

Part 24.

1.2K 36 0
Da lovelikeabelena

The smell of smoke was surfing through the air while Selena looked at herself in the mirror in her bathroom. Music from the lower level was causing a vibration through the floor. It was Abel's New Year's Eve Party. His friends and her friends were there. She was feeling a little tipsy from sipping on tequila all night. She checked the time on her phone 11:55 and a new text from Abel.

New Message from My Babe 😊
Baby where are you? It's almost time... 🖤

She knew she was about to get her first New Years Kiss from Abel. The thought of it made her feel so moist inside. She didn't want to leave her man waiting any longer. She applied lipstick and rubbed her lips together before walking out of the bathroom and her bedroom. She walked down the long staircase seeing Abel talking to Lamar, Elie, and Theresa while everyone else was interacting in sections of the room. Selena walked to Abel planting a kiss on his cheek.

Abel: You had me worried sick ( he handed her, her cup )

Selena: Aw baby

Elie: Guys it's the countdown!

Everyone: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4 , 3 , 2 , 1 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Everyone shared a hug with each other. Sal was kissing Rima and Abel was kissing Selena.

Lamar: Look at the love birds

Abel: ( making out with Selena )

Elie: ( from the other side of the room ) Get a room!

Abel continues to make out with her but gives Elie the middle finger. Abel pressed Selena's body against his hearing her moan in his mouth.

Lamar: Cheers to Sal and Rima. Cheers to Abel and Selena.

Selena: ( laughs which causes them to break the kiss holding her Tequila )

Lamar: You are so fucking drunk ( he chuckled )

Abel: ( wraps his arm around Selena while he held onto his cup ) we all are

Selena: ( giggles ) you my darlin' is even sexier

Abel: ( kisses her cheek and whispers ) I'm so fucking horny

Selena: ooowe I knew I felt it ( bites her lip )

Abel: Wanna escape for a minute?

Selena: Yes ( smirked at him )

Abel and Selena were about to head for the stairs.

Theresa: Where in the hell are you two going?

Selena: To exercise? ( giggles )

Theresa: Exercise my ass

Abel: Nope only hers ( slaps Selena's ass )

Selena: ( laughs ) baby!

Theresa: Oh boy.

Selena: We'll be back ( grabs Abel's hand pulling him up the stairs )

They both get to the top of the stairs, Selena puts her hand against Abel's chest and chugs her cup of tequila before dropping the cup on the floor. Abel chugged his and dropped his cup before pressing Selena's body against his before lifting her up feeling her legs wrap around his waist. He pressed her body against the wall and was kissing her neck hearing her moan.

Selena: Baby wait, baby wait

Abel: What, what?

Selena: I want you to meet my parents and want to meet your mom.

Abel: What?

Selena: I want you to meet my parents and I want to meet your mom.

Abel: You serious?

Selena: ( nods )

Abel: You know meeting parents is something serious

Selena: Well aren't we serious... or?

Abel: ( sighs and sets her down and sits on the top step )

Selena: ( looks down at him confused before sitting down next to him ) baby, what's wrong?

Abel: ( looks over at her ) What if they don't like me?

Selena: Is that what you're worried about?

Abel: Yes to be real with you

Selena: You have nothing to worry about, they will.

Abel: But if they don't

Selena: ( shakes her head before kissing him slowly )

Abel: ( kisses back )

Selena: ( pulls back before taking his hand and interlocking them ) I said, they will.

Abel: When do you want to do this?

Selena: I want you to be comfortable so how about the next month or two?

Abel: fine

Selena: Now... ( leans closer ) where were we ( whispered before kissing his neck )

Abel: I want to go public

Selena: ( stops and looks at him shocked ) what?

Abel: I want to go public—with our relationship.

Selena: you want the world to know about us?

Abel: Yes, I don't want to hide you besides it's tiring. I want to be able to take you somewhere nice without worrying about the paparazzi spotting us.

Selena: ( smiles ) baby I couldn't agree with you even more. I don't want to hide us, especially from our fans. I want the world to know how happy you make me.

Abel: I make you happy, huh?

Selena: More than happy

Abel: ( chuckles ) True feelings comes out when you're drunk they say...

Selena: They wasn't lying.

Abel: I'm still horny you know?

Selena: ( giggles before standing up, holds her hand out )

Abel: ( chuckles, takes her hand and stands up )

TO BE CONTINUED

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

152K 4.4K 35
She's the girl who's arranged to get married to a guy she doesn't know when she turns eighteen while he's the guy who lives he's life happily without...
10.9K 246 48
Lana Del Rey x The Weekend fan fiction. Abel once knew lana Del Rey as Lizzy Grant, but he doesn't know that, he thinks she is just lana, famous sin...
64.5K 1.8K 32
Justin's life was all planned out and perfect. A beautiful girlfriend, a good paying job, and a nice house. But when he meets Selena Gomez he can't s...
4.9K 195 24
this story is about the singer, and song writer the weeknd (abel mekkonin tesfaye) and things he gone though behind the spotlight when he meet a mys...