It's complicated. {Na Jaemin...

By Moon__Taeil

Jumin and Jaemin. The complicated story of them and their friends. The drama, the tension, and more drama to... More

•The News
•Ideas
•The meeting
•Moving Day
•I can help
•Movie Night
•Are you okay?
•Stay
•Work
•This Girl
•Party
•Late night talks
•LatER night talks.
•Day(s) Off
My bby Pip 😂❤️
•Planning
•The day out
Random Question..
•100% Of Me
•You okay?
•Tears
My update book!
•The Truth
•Day Back at School
•The "New" Girl
•History
•Target
•Consequences part 1
•Consequences
•The group
•Anything but make me happy
•Coming over
Cover update :)
•You were right
•How could you?
•Moments
•Clingy
•Already Dating?
•Drifting Off
•No Makeup
•Jealousy
•Guilty
•They say
•Little Shapes
•MOPR?
•Notes
•Favorite type of kiss
Another book?!
AHHHHHH
•Our Favorite Show
•Pip and Jaemin
•Basketball
•Surprise!
•Puppy Shopping
•For Sure a Couple
•Presentations
•Responsibilities
•The Text
•You Never Wanted Me
MY NEW BOOK!
Question!?!!
•Caught...?
•Tension
•Last Night Didn't Happen?

•Power outage

1.4K 53 58
By Moon__Taeil

"Please help! I don't know how I'll ask her!" Haechan whines.

"Haechan I don't know. Why don't you just ask her?" You lay down on his bed getting tired.

"Jumin I need your help! I want to make this special. I need to make this special." He says softly.

You grab your phone and use his charger since it's dead. "My phone is dead but I can look up some cute things to do if you want."

"No, Jumin I want it to be special, not something you looked up." He says getting angry. "I'm serious, I want to make this special."

"Okay, I'm sorry. I don't know what you want to do though." You put your phone down next to you and lay down again.

"I just want to make her ha-" He gets cut off to someone opening his door.

"Guys! Guys! Guys!" Mark comes storming in and so does everyone else.

"What?!" You and Haechan yell confused.

"Didn't your phones go off!?" Jeno comes and grabs both of your wrists pulling you up and off of Haechan's bed.

"No! What's going on?" You yell.

"Just follow me! We have to go!" Jeno pulls you and Haechan with him and everyone else.

You get dragged into your bathroom in the basement. With everyone being crammed into the room.

"What's going on!?" Haechan yells.

Mark hands you his phone with the alert on it. 'Warning: tornado warning in your area. Take immediate shelter.'

You look at him confused. You didn't hear or see any thunder or lightning, not even rain.

"What? There wasn't even any rain!" You say panicked.

"What? You didn't hear it? It's getting really bad out there!" He says. "Don't you hear the sirens!?" Now you hear them.

You look around the room and see everyone's faces full or fear, and still being half awake. You look out the small window in the bathroom and see all the rain, lighting, and yes...a funnel cloud in the distance.

"We can't be in here! There's a window." You say. "We need to go to the other bathroom! It doesn't have a window. Go it's down the hall." You say trying to keep calm.

Everyone leaves the bathroom and immediately goes into the the other bathroom. You close the door behind you. Wait, where's Pip?

"Guys I'll be right back." You say calmly. "Just sit down and wait Okay." You open the door.

"Jumin! What are you thinking!? You can't go, it's coming close!" Chenle yells.

"Chenle I'll be right back." You reassure him.

You quickly leave and close the doors behind you. Then the power goes out. It's pitch black where you are. So you guide yourself to Haechan's room to get your phone to use the flashlight. Thankfully it has some battery. You turn the flashlight on and run around trying to find Pip.

You don't see him in the basement so you quickly run upstairs to find him. You look and look but you can't see him. Then you see him running to you, he's only a cat but you can tell he's scared. You pick him up and run downstairs. You find the bathroom and open the door.

You shine your light in the dark bathroom and see everyone shielding their eyes. "Sorry." You sigh. The rain and wind keeps getting worse.

You close the door and put Pip down. You sit down and put your light on the counter. Everyone is sitting on the floor so it won't blind them.

"Jumin, I'm scared." Jisung scoots closer to you and shakes.

"Me too." Chenle does the same as Jisung.

"Guys we are gonna be alright. It doesn't look that bad." You lie, you have no idea how bad it is.

Everyone scoots in closer to you so you're close. You reach your arms out and touch Yunnie and Jaemin's knees. They're the furthest away from you so you try your best to comfort them.

You yourself hate tornadoes, but you try to comfort them all the best you can. You never realized how big of babies they all can be. (😂)

"Jumin?" You hear Jisung say softly.

"Yes Jisung?" You say calmly.

"A-Are we gonna be okay?"

"Of course we are Jisung. It's just a storm." You say loud enough for everyone to hear so you can reassure them all.

The rain gets louder and louder as the minutes go. You hear more and more thunder. And you can hear the wind getting louder and worse as well. You're scared but you make sure nobody can tell, you'd hate for any of them to feel even more scared because you are.

-

4:40 a.m.

You sit there waiting for the storm to pass. It's still going.

"Guys, I'll be right back, I'm gonna go check to see how bad it is." You let go of everyone and get up. You grab your phone, and use the flashlight to guide you.

You step out of the bathroom and close the door behind you. You walk to the window in Haechan's room and look. The rain, lightning, and thunder is still bad. But the tornado is long gone. You sigh in relief and walk back to the bathroom.

"Guys, it's obviously still storming, but it's safe to come out." You say softly but loud enough so they can hear you through the thunder.

You grab Jisung and Chenle's hands and help them up. Then Jeno and Mark. Then Haechan and Renjun. And Yunnie and Jaemin. You pick up Pip, who is still scared, and bring him with you.

"Let's try to get some sleep before we all really have to get up. Okay?" You say walking up to them.

You see them all nod. Jeno and Yunnie go upstairs to their rooms. Everyone else stays downstairs with you.

"You guys wanna sleep down here?" You ask.

You see Jisung, Mark, Renjun, and Chenle nod. They're still scared, clearly.

You giggle a little bit at how scared they are. "Some of you guys can sleep In my room if you want I guess. But there probably won't be enough room for everyone."

"Someone can stay in my room." Haechan speaks up to be heard over be thunder.

"Me too." Jaemin raises his hand.

"Okay, does anyone want to stay with them?" You ask.

"I guess I'll stay with Jaemin." Renjun shrugs and follows Jaemin to his room.

"I can stay with Haechan." Mark put his arm around Haechan. They walk to his room.

"You two wanna stay with me I'm assuming?" You laugh talking to Chenle and Jisung.

They nod shyly.

"Okay, come on. I'll get you some blankets and pillows." You walk to your room and they follow you.

You grab some extra pillows and blankets out of your closet and hand them to the boys. "I don't know where you want to sleep, but feel free to go anywhere." You say sitting on your bed.

Chenle and Jisung look at each other awkwardly. Then they look at you.

"What?"

They look at the floor shyly.

"You're still scared?" You try to figure out what they're so awkward and shy about.

They both look at you and nod softly.

"What are you trying to say?" Then you realize what they're wanting. "Wait really?! You're both 16 years old!"

"Come on Jumin! We're scared." Chenle whines.

"Please." Jisung looks at you with almost a sad face.

You let out a sigh. "Fine."

Their faces light up and they bring their stuff over to you.

You scoot over so they have room to lay down. "16 guys. Seriously." You say disappointed.

They look at you scared and jump when a loud crash of thunder and lightning lights up the room.

You take their pillows and lay them on your bed so they can lay down. You have your pillow to the closest to the window, Chenle's next to you, and Jisung's on the other end. They're actual babies.

You lay down and cover yourself up with a blanket. Chenle and Jisung drop themselves on your bed and lay down and cover up with their blankets.

"Actual babies." You say under your breath.

Chenle hears you and hits your shoulder. "Hey!"

"What?" Jisung asks being nosy about what you said.

"Nothing." You sigh. "Just go to bed. Goodnight guys."

"Goodnight." They say in unison.

A/N-And that's it! I honestly feel like this chapter was kinda boring, but it's kinda important for the next one so I kinda had to use it. Anyway I hope you somewhat enjoyed!

Question-What was the first kpop song you heard?

Mine was 'bang bang bang' from big bang because my sister was actually into kpop before I was. And that was a newer song when she had me listen to it. And to this day, I still love it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 9.5K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
320K 9.5K 84
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
402K 14.1K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
961K 38.1K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...