Bad Liar

Від lovelikeabelena

Selena Gomez has always been known to be such a bad liar. She meets Abel Tesfaye who's stage name is The Week... Більше

Part 1. Selena's POV
Part 2.
Part 3.
Part 4.
Part 5.
Part 6.
Part 7.
Part 8.
Part 9.
Part 10.
Part 11.
Part 12.
Part 13.
Part 14.
Part 15.
Part 16.
Part 17.
Part 18.
Part 19.
Part 20.
Part 21.
Part 23.
Part 24.
Part 25.
Part 26.
Part 27.
Part 28.
Part 29.
Part 30.
Part 31.
Part 32.
Part 33.
Part 34.
Part 35.
Part 36.
Part 37.
Part 38.
Part 39.
Part 40.
Part 41.
Part 42.
Part 43.
Part 44.
Part 45.
Part 46.
Part 47.
Part 48.
Part 49.
Part 50.
Part 51.
Part 52.
Part 53.
Part 54.
Part 55.
Part 56.
Part 57.
Part 58.
Part 59.
Part 60.

Part 22.

1.3K 33 4
Від lovelikeabelena

Abel was at a jewelry store with his bodyguard Freddy.

Abel: I want to get her something nice for Christmas.

Freddy: Get her x'o necklace.

Abel: She already wears mines. I want to get her something really special.

Freddy: Something with your initials?

Abel: Hell no, she told me Justin did that shit. Got her a J ring.

Freddy: ( chuckles ) He's so lame

Abel: Tell me about it ( looking down at the jewelry ) I like this one

Freddy: ( looks down ) that's pretty nice.

Abel: I want it, it's hers. ( pulls out his card and places it on the counter ) excuse me?

Old Lady: ( walks over ) May I help you?

Abel: Yes ma'ma I want to get-

Old Lady: Don't call me ma'am

Abel: Okay..? I would like this for my girlfriend. Could you have it specially made, if that's possible.

Old Lady: we can what would you like to add to it?

Abel: Forever and Always, Yours truly, Abel. Add a Heart after Abel.

Old Lady: ( gives him a look )

Abel: Well?

Old Lady: let me get the paperwork for you. ( walks to the register and reaches down getting it )

Freddy: Bitch has an attitude

Abel: ( looks back ) shh

Freddy: What? Am I lying?

Abel: ( shakes his head and turns around looking at the jewelry ) I want this Cartier love bracelet as well.

Old Lady: ( grabs the paperwork and walks over ) that's really expensive

Abel: I can afford it

Old Lady: Hmm

Abel: I'm a famous singer, I go by The Weeknd

Old Lady: Famous? I haven't heard of you

Freddy: Bit-

Abel: It's alright ( looks back giving Freddy a look, mouths "chill" )

Freddy: ( mouths "fuck her" )

Abel: ( looks back at her )

Old Lady: Here's the paperwork

Abel: ( starts writing down information )

Selena was on her treadmill running but she stopped the treadmill when the pain was in her chest again.

Selena: ow ow ow

She was leaned over with her hand against her chest. She looked at her ankle seeing it was swollen. She placed her hand on it.

Francia: ( walks in ) Hey girl, I'm about to go out. Have some meetings to get to. I might go to the store later, need anything?

Selena: ( stood up ) No I'm good.

Francia: Okay, see you later.

Francia left, Selena looked back down at her ankle before walking out the room. She went upstairs to the kitchen and opened her refrigerator pulling out the bottle of wine. She thought about what her doctor has said the other day.

Selena: One glass shouldn't hurt right?

Selena grabbed a glass from the cabinet and took the cap off the bottle and began pouring it. She leaned against the counter and started drinking her wine. Her phone vibrated in her pocket, she pulled it out seeing it was from her boyfriend.

New Message from My Babe 😊
"I miss you 🖤"

Selena smiled down at her phone and started texting back.

"I miss you too! 😩 Hurry home, I love you 😍"

Selena sent the message and then looked down seeing the lump on her leg.

Selena: What in the world is this?

Selena pulled out a chair and sat down and started massaging it before her phone vibrated.

New Message from My Baby 😊

"I will baby no worries. I love you too 🖤 Would you like for me to bring you something home?"

She responded back after reading his text message.

"Just you. All I want is you 😊❤️"

Abel was reading her messages with a smile on his face as he sat in the passenger seat while Freddy was driving.

Freddy: Texting your girl?

Abel: Yeah, I can't wait to see her face light up when I show her the gifts I bought her.

Freddy: She's gonna fall in love bro.

Abel: I hope so.

Freddy: I heard you and her were getting the business in the other night with her friends and our brothers being in her house.

Abel: ( chuckles ) man that was crazy, they heard us. Well not me, they heard her.

Freddy: You killed her pussy huh?

Abel: ( chuckles ) man she's the best I ever had. It's like I never want to stop but I have to because babygirl be so numb.

Freddy: Man I'm so happy for you, I never seen you this happy before.

Abel: Everyone keeps saying that but that's Selena's impact. She's so wonderful bro, I swear I'm falling so in love with her. Shit, I can't believe I said. But it's so true, it's so true.

Freddy: it shows she's a real one, I'll make sure I keep her safe. I make sure no one will try anything foolish because you know how some fans are and how crazy these stupid ass paparazzi is.

Abel: Yeah I know and I appreciate it.

Freddy: So when are you going to meet each other's parents?

Abel: I don't know, we haven't talked about it yet but for sure sometime next year. I haven't even told my mom about her yet. I just know she's going to love Selena.

Freddy: Well we all love her, I hope she sticks around.

Abel: Yeah, me too bro.

TO BE CONTINUED

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

10.9K 246 48
Lana Del Rey x The Weekend fan fiction. Abel once knew lana Del Rey as Lizzy Grant, but he doesn't know that, he thinks she is just lana, famous sin...
2.1K 29 16
Zayn Malik is the schools bad boy for reasons only known to himself, and one reason made him vow to NEVER fall in love. But his plan backfires when a...
Fatal Від maya

Фанфіки

8K 288 12
Abel and Adelaide's lust for each other progressively becomes fatal // Bonnie and Clyde type of shit
161K 5.2K 75
Abel Tesfaye is just rising to fame as an R&B artist and he partakes in sinful behavior without considering the long term effects of living for the t...