Bad Liar

By lovelikeabelena

Selena Gomez has always been known to be such a bad liar. She meets Abel Tesfaye who's stage name is The Week... More

Part 1. Selena's POV
Part 2.
Part 3.
Part 4.
Part 5.
Part 6.
Part 7.
Part 8.
Part 9.
Part 10.
Part 11.
Part 12.
Part 13.
Part 14.
Part 15.
Part 16.
Part 17.
Part 19.
Part 20.
Part 21.
Part 22.
Part 23.
Part 24.
Part 25.
Part 26.
Part 27.
Part 28.
Part 29.
Part 30.
Part 31.
Part 32.
Part 33.
Part 34.
Part 35.
Part 36.
Part 37.
Part 38.
Part 39.
Part 40.
Part 41.
Part 42.
Part 43.
Part 44.
Part 45.
Part 46.
Part 47.
Part 48.
Part 49.
Part 50.
Part 51.
Part 52.
Part 53.
Part 54.
Part 55.
Part 56.
Part 57.
Part 58.
Part 59.
Part 60.

Part 18.

1.5K 34 3
By lovelikeabelena

Selena was sitting in front of her piano playing Bad Liar on it. She was humming and mumbling some of the lyrics quietly to herself. Abel was upstairs in the master bathroom. He was staring at himself in the mirror while he heard the piano playing downstairs. He was sweating, he was itching, he was aching, he was feeling terribly sick. He needed his fix... He pulled his phone out and dialed Lamar's number and waited a few seconds.

Lamar: ( on the line ) Hey bro

Abel: Lamar I'm going fucking crazy. I need some now, I can't fucking live

Lamar: Wait, what? You okay?

Abel: No I'm not okay, I'm not okay... okay? ( gripping his hair ) I need some coke, I'm fucking dying man.

Lamar: I thought you were going to stop

Abel: ( raises his voice ) I know what the fuck I said!

Selena heard him raise his voice which caused her to stop playing the piano.

Abel: I'm sick man ( tearing up ) fuck man I'm sweating and shit

Lamar: Bro where are you?

Abel: I'm at Selena's house

Lamar: Send me the address

Abel: I don't know the address I can't fucking think! Fuck man! Fuck ( sits on the edge of the bathtub )

Selena walked upstairs and slowly entered the room hearing Abel.

Abel: I don't know what to do man

Abel slammed his phone down on the floor and buried his head in his arms that were resting on his legs. Selena walked in and picked up the phone.

Lamar: Abel, Abel?

Selena: This is Selena

Lamar: Yo, Selena. This is Lamar, is Abel okay?

Selena: He will be. I'll have him call you back later, okay?

Lamar: Alright

Selena ended the call and looked down at Abel who wasn't doing so well. She placed his phone on the sink before stepping forward to him. She lifted his head up and he buried his head into her stomach and started hugging her knees.

Abel: Baby please, just let me get one more fix. I promise I'll stop afterwards I just need one more.

Selena: I'm sorry baby ( rubbing his head ) I just can't do that.

Abel: ( crying into her stomach )

Selena: It'll be okay baby, I promise. ( leans down and kisses the top of his head )

Abel: Selena if you love me ( looks up at her with red eyes ) you'll help me.

Selena: I am helping you. Coke isn't going to help you, it will kill you baby.

Abel: That's bullshit ( stands up ) If I don't get my fix then I-

Selena: The I will leave you.

Abel: ( silent for a few seconds ) Baby it's just one more fix

Selena: No Abel, I am not playing with you. I am not about to be with a junkie...

Abel: Then we can't be together ( walks passed her going into the bedroom )

Selena was furious. She grabbed his phone and walked out the bathroom.

Selena: You're forgetting this ( holds his phone up )

Abel: ( turns around and walks to her ) here

Selena: ( places it in her back pocket ) You're not leaving me for some coke.

Abel: Selena I need my phone

Selena: And I need you Abel ( starts crying )

Abel: Baby why are you crying? ( places his hand against her cheek )

Selena: ( sobbing ) I need you. I need you ( points her finger against his chest ) to choose me over coke. I'm not going through this shit again Abel.

Abel: ( sighs )

Selena: but if that's what you want ( takes his phone and hands it to him ) cool.

Selena turned around and walked back in the bathroom and slammed her door.

Abel: ( sighs ) Selena baby come on open the door.

Selena: Go away Abel ( opens the cabinet with her hand against her chest grunting a little )

Selena was in pain not because of her boyfriend's withdrawal but because of her Lupus. She has been in pain from it for awhile now. Nothing seems to work for her. She took out 2 pills from her prescription and put the pills in her mouth before turning the faucet on. She leaned down holding her hair in her hand before taking some water in her mouth. She turned the faucet off and looked up seeing she's a lot puffy than normal. She moved her shirt down a little from her shoulder revealing the rash that's on her shoulder blade. It was quiet in the bedroom, she figured that Abel has left. She sighed to herself before opening the door. She was surprised yet happy when she saw Abel laying on her bed fast asleep. She walked up to him with a smile forming on her face. She slowly took off his shoes and covered him up. She sat besides him and leaned down kisses him gently on his cheek. Whispering "I love you so much baby, we'll get through this together."

3 hours has passed before Abel woke up from his nap. He looked down to find Selena's head resting against his chest sleeping. He slowly lifted her head and laid it against a pillow. He got up and grabbed his shoes before walking out of her bedroom. 30 minutes later, Selena woke up finding Abel not laying besides her. She instantly sat up quickly.

Selena: Abel?

She was looking around and no signs of Abel. She stood up and walked to her door and opened it and confused look came a crossed her face. She was hearing Donnie Hathaway's "This Christmas" she walked to the balcony and saw Abel putting up the decorations on her tree he just put up. She walked to the stairs and started walking down them and got even confused when she heard him yell "shit!" before running into the kitchen. She got downstairs and walked up to the tree amazed that he put it up all by himself when she has to always call her girlfriends over to help her.

Abel: ( walks out the kitchen with a plate of cookies nearly dropping them ) Damn you scared me!

Selena: ( turns around and sees the cookies ) what is going on?

Abel: You was sleeping so peacefully that I didn't want to wake you. So I hope you don't mind me going through your things in your basement without your permission to put up your tree. The time I was putting it up I was craving... you know.. so I went in your cabinet and found the cookie mix so I decided to make cookies.

Selena: ( laughs )

Abel: ( chuckles ) What?

Selena: ( laughing ) Nothing

Abel: ( chuckles ) I'm sure it's something, speak your mind Gomez.

Selena: ( stops laughing but smiling ) this is just amazing babe.

Abel: ( smiles, takes a cookie and holds it up to her mouth )

Selena: ( takes a bite ) mmm

Abel: It's good?

Selena: mhm ( giggles and places her hand against her mouth )

Abel: Good ( places the plate down on the table )

Selena: ( chews and swallows it )

Abel: Babe?

Selena: Yeah?

Abel: I want you to know that I'm sorry

Selena: Abel, baby, don't apologize.

Abel: I am though. I just want to be good for you.

Selena: and you are ( wraps her arms around his neck )

Abel: I keep making you cry, I dont feel good about that

Selena: am I crying now? ( smiling )

Abel: No but-

Selena: ( places her finger against his lips ) No buts, I'm so happy. I'm going to celebrate Christmas with my man.

Abel: ( smiling ) I love hearing that.

Selena: ( giggles ) what?

Abel: You saying "my man"

Selena: Get used to it because estoy aqui para quedarme

Abel: Translate that for me

Selena: ( giggles ) I'm here to stay

Abel: I like the sound of that

Selena: You know babe ( whispers in his ear ) I'm so wet

Abel: ( chuckles ) well let me lick you dry

Selena: Yeah? ( bites her lip while moving her arms to her side )

Abel: ( smirks ) fuck yeah

Selena: Well...

Selena backed up a little and shifted her eyes to the side with a smirk on her face. She then looked at Abel with her eyes raised

Selena: gotta catch me first!

She took off running to the stairs but he already caught her from behind. He grabbed her and she fell back on the steps with him on top of her.

Selena: ( pouts ) Hey not fair!

Abel: ( chuckles ) You know you wanted me to catch you

Selena: Nope!

Abel: damn Sel

Selena: ( giggles and spreads her legs ) what?

Abel: you're such a bad Liar ( kisses her neck )

Selena: ( giggles and bites her lip before tilting it to the side )

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 462 22
the story is about criminal, love, lies, and betrayed. selena gomez is a badass. she has a four brothers; zayn, logan, harry, and taylor. justin bie...
4.9K 195 24
this story is about the singer, and song writer the weeknd (abel mekkonin tesfaye) and things he gone though behind the spotlight when he meet a mys...
6.6K 153 32
⚠️*THIS STORY DOES CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT*⚠️ ⚠️PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOURE UNDER 18⚠️ Sarabi is a girl who has suffered many things in life. From her...
1.2M 35.3K 86
"π™Žπ™π™š 𝙒𝙖𝙨 π™Žπ™ͺπ™§π™š 𝙏𝙀 π™‡π™€π™¨π™š π™ƒπ™šπ™§π™¨π™šπ™‘π™›. 𝘽π™ͺ𝙩 π™‡π™žπ™ π™š π˜Όπ™£ π˜Όπ™™π™™π™žπ™˜π™© π™Šπ™£ π˜Ύπ™§π™–π™˜π™ . π™Žπ™π™š π™†π™šπ™₯𝙩 π˜Ύπ™€π™’π™žπ™£π™œ π˜½π™–π™˜π™  𝙁𝙀�...