Khloe Kardashian's Daughter [...

By BrewerChantelle

"I worked hard to get here, and I'll be damned if I let anyone tell me otherwise" (DISCONTINUED) © 2015 CB... More

Kira
playlist
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
A/N
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
#PrayforOrlando
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
Love Interest
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6 - Special Chapter
2.7
A/N: The VMA's
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
A/N: Nudes Leaked
3.3
3.4
100k Reads!
3.5
3.6
3.7 - Special Chapter
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1 Pt1
4.1 Pt2
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6

4.7

1.6K 49 8
By BrewerChantelle

I awoke to the room filled with balloons. I sat up in the bed, taking in the beautiful view of Toronto. By the bed was a number one ballon with a heart. Today was Aubrey and I's one-year anniversary. We had been married for a a year. 365 days. But what kept nagging at me was the fact that he hadn't even been faithful for a year. I continued to push this to the back of my mind to try and enjoy this day. I stood from the bed, wrapping my white robe around myself and tying it right above my bump. In front of the large windows was a small black coffee table. On top of the table was four red gift bags. In the first was a Gucci's box. I opened the box to reveal a small pair of baby sneakers. They were just too adorable. Inside the tiny Gucci envelope inside the box was a note that read, "For da baby💕."

The next bag was smaller. I took out a black velvet jewelry box. It was a diamond encrusted link bracelet and another diamond encrusted star bracelet. It was absolutely beautiful. I loved the subtlety of it. I never really liked to be flashy with my jewelry so this was perfect. There was another note that said, "My shining star." The next bag also had a black velvet box but was much heavier. When I opened it, I was blinded by colored diamonds - blue, yellow, pink, and clear. It was the OVO owl on a link chain. This was definitely the type of flashy I'm talking about. It had to be worn with a specific outfit for a specific event. The note attached to the top of the box read, "Part of the team💸."

After placing the chain back in the box, I moved into the next back. There was a clear acrylic box that held a gold diamond Cuban link chain. This was one of my favorite gifts. It was exquisite. The perfect weight and size. The next note said, "Just a little ice for my queen💎." I guess I must've sang 'Ice Me Out' a little too hard the other day. By the door was a trail of rose petals that led to the kitchen. On the island was waffles, strawberries, turkey bacon, and a glass of orange juice. I ate a few pieces of bacon and some strawberries while looking around. No one was anywhere to be found. The kids definitely weren't around because I would've heard them. While sipping the orange juice, I spotted another note on the living room table.

I picked up the note and had a seat on the couch. "Good morning, KiKi. Happy first anniversary. This is one of the best days of my life. Fourth to the day we got engaged, our wedding day, and the day Aubrielle was born. Enjoy your breakfast! I just went to get a few things ready for the day. My mom flew home with the kids. There's a warm bath waiting for you. I had Amara fly out a dress for you with a purse and some shoes. After you get dressed, Chubbs will escort you downstairs. I'll be waiting for you ." I teared up a little at this note. I closed the note and went to eat the food on the island. As soon as I had a seat, I got a Instagram DM. It was from Kylie.

@kyliejenner: dude this so so cuteeee

I open the dm and saw that Aubrey had posted a picture of Brielle and I. It was clearly from a few months after I gave birth to her because she was still so small. I had never even seen the picture before. I remember Aubrielle was sick and had a fever around this time. Whenever my kids are sick, I'm serious about it. I'll stay home from work and everything. I opened up the post, going to the comments to read the caption.

The tears that I had before had slipped out. I truly was still a little mad and obviously hurt over what Aubrey had done but I was beginning to feel like it was time for me to move on just as my mom had. We have a daughter together, another child on the way, and we've been married for a year. I think that I should be happy on my anniversary and the rest of my pregnancy. So I'm going to let it go. While I hopped in the bath, my phone began blowing up with notifications. Celebrity news accounts, such as The Shaderoom, and my fan accounts. After washing my hair and body in the bath, I went to get dressed.

In the closet, a dress was hanging in a clear plastic cover. I pulled the plastic up to reveal a black long sleeve turtleneck dress that was like a leather jacket around the top. There were four choices for the shoes. A pair of black Jordan 11s, black over the knee heeled boots, clear strap heels, and the black Balenciaga sock sneakers. The sock sneakers and Jordan's didn't look right with the dress and the clear strap heels looked uncomfortable. I pulled on the black boots and chose a matching black Hermès Vintage Birkin 35 Calfskin Satchel Bag with silver embellishments that matched my dress. After running a little mousse through my curls and apply a little makeup, I decided it was time to go. On my way out, I made sure to take my prenatal vitamins. I was greeted by Chubbs as soon as I walked towards the elevator.

"Good morning, Chubbs" I smiled. "Good Morning, Lady Graham" He joked, holding the elevator door open for her. Ever since Aubrey and I had gotten married, he called me Lady Graham. "So, what does my husband have prepared for today?" I asked. "Well that's a surprise. But, believe me, it's gonna be a great day" He rubbed his hands together as we made it to the ground floor. When we stepped out of the elevator, the apartment manager stepped up to me. "Mrs. Graham. You're mother and grandmother sent over flower arrangements for your anniversary. What would you like us to do with them?" She asked. "You can bring them upstairs and put them anywhere. Thank you" I said. She nodded before walking away hurriedly.

As we approached the entrance to the building, we reached the few stairs that connected to the door. Chubbs buttoned his jacket, offering me his arm. I took it, using him to help me walk down the stairs. As we went through the rotating doors, Aubrey appeared. He was standing with a bouquet of white roses in his arms. Behind him was a lime green G-Wagon truck with an even larger bouquet of white roses on the hood of the car.

"Happy Anniversary baby girl!" Aubrey said with his arms wide open. I smiled, letting go of Chubbs' arm to run to my husband. "Happy Anniversary babe!" I said into his neck. He smelled so good. "These are for you" He said handing me the flowers, "And so is that." Aubrey moved so I could get a full view of the car. It was so cute. I loved the color. "Thank you so much, Aubrey. I love it. Just like I loved my presents this morning, the breakfast, and my clothes" He shook his head, taking my hand in his. "You deserved all of it and more" Aubrey reassured. "It was all so nice, baby. Thank you" I said. "Oh, it's far from over. I still got some surprises up my sleeve. Open the car" He nodded over to the car door.

Inside the car, in the passenger seat, was a small box of red roses and two Cartier bags. In one bag was a gold bracelet and a silver in the other. "Aubrey, this is more than enough" I said. "Nah baby. It's our day and I want to spend it spoiling you" He said, kissing my hand. "Well let's get a move on with the rest of our day. You're driving" I handed him the keys to my new car. He nodded and we switched sides. Chubbs put the flowers in the back of the car before getting in his black Cadillac to follow behind us. "So what are we doing first?" I asked. "First, we're heading to the Royal Ontario Museum" He stated, keeping his eyes o the road but was steadily flipping through radio stations.

"Do you need some help?" I asked, a slight chuckle in my voice. "Yeah, can you turn to 93.5?" He asked. I nodded and flipped to the channel. "What else?" I asked. "Then we're going to dinner and a Raptors game" He explained. "Sounds great. It's a good thing me and baby Graham ate a big breakfast today" I leaned back in the seat, rubbing my bump. "How's my son doing in there?" Aubrey asked, placing his hand over mine. "You always think it's a boy. You don't know. He or she is doing just fine" I smiled, "You wanna start thinking of names?" "We can at dinner. There's something I want you to hear" He said, turning the radio up.

"What's up y'all? You're listening to Flow 93.5 . Toronto's most gangsta radio station. We're honored to say that we're the first radio station to play our National Treasure Drake's newest banger, 'Nice for What.' Dedicated to his wife, Kira" The DJ said. And that's when the song started.

[Intro: Big Freedia]
I wanna know who mothafuckin' representin' in here tonight
Hold on, hold on

[Pre-Chorus: Lauryn Hill]
I keep lettin' you back in (you back in)
How can I explain myself?

[Chorus: Lauryn Hill & Drake]
Care for me, care for me, you said you'd care for me
There for me, there for me, said you'd be there for me
(Louisiana shit)
Cry for me, cry for me, you said you'd die for me
(Murda on the beat)
Give to me, give to me, why won't you live for me?
Care for me, care for me, I know you care for me
(A song for y'all to cut up to, you know?)
There for me, there for me, said you'd be there for me (yeah)
Cry for me, cry for me, you said you'd die for me
Give to me, give to me, why won't you live for me?

[Verse 1: Drake]
Everybody get your mothafuckin' roll on
I know shorty and she doesn't want no slow song
Had a man last year, life goes on
Haven't let that thing loose, girl, in so long
You've been inside, know you like to lay low
I've been peepin' what you bringin' to the table
Workin' hard, girl, everything paid for
First-last, phone bill, car note, cable
With your phone out, gotta hit them angles
With your phone out, snappin' like you Fabo
And you showin' off, but it's alright
And you showin' off, but it's alright (alright!)
It's a short life, yeah

[Chorus: Lauryn Hill]
Care for me, care for me, you said you'd care for me
There for me, there for me, said you'd be there for me
Cry for me, cry for me, you said you'd die for me
Give to me, give to me, why won't you live for me?

[Refrain: Drake]
That's a real one in your reflection
Without a follow, without a mention
You really pipin' up on these niggas
You gotta be nice for what to these niggas?

[Verse 2: Drake]
I understand, you got a hunnid bands
You got a baby Benz, you got some bad friends
High school pics, you was even bad then
You ain't stressin' off no lover in the past tense
You already had them
Work at 8 A.M., finish 'round five
Hoes talk down, you don't see 'em outside
Yeah, they don't really be the same offline
You know dark days, you know hard times
Doin' overtime for the last month
Saturday, call the girls, get 'em gassed up
Gotta hit the club, gotta make that ass jump
Gotta hit the club like you hit them mothafuckin' angles
With your phone out, snappin' like you Fabo
And you showin' off, but it's alright
And you showin' off, but it's alright (alright!)
It's a short life

[Bridge: Big Freedia & Letitia Wright]
Uh-huh! (Oh yeah!)
These hoes! (They mad!)
Your boy! (I had!)
I made! (Watch the breakdown)

[Chorus: Lauryn Hill]
Care for me, care for me, you said you'd care for me
There for me, there for me, said you'd be there for me
Cry for me, cry for me, you said you'd die for me
Give to me, give to me, why won't you live for me?

[Breakdown: Drake]
Gotta make that jump, gotta make that, gotta, gotta make that
Gotta, gotta, gotta g-g-gotta, g-g-gotta, gotta
Gotta, g-g-gotta, gotta, gotta make that jump, jump (let's go)
Bend it over, lift it up, bend it over, lift it up
Make that jump, jump
Bend it over, lift it up, bend it over, lift it up
Make that jump, jump
Bend it over, over, over, over, over, lift it up
Make that jump, jump
Bend it over, lift it up (make that jump, jump)

[Refrain: Drake]
That's a real one in your reflection
Without a follow, without a mention
You really pipin' up on these niggas
You gotta be nice for what to these niggas?
I understand

[Chorus: Lauryn Hill]
Care for me, care for me, you said you'd care for me
There for me, there for me, said you'd be there for me
Give to me, give to me, why won't you live for me?
Cry for me, cry for me, you said you'd cry for me

[Outro: Drake & Lauryn Hill]
Gotta hit the club like you hit them, hit them, hit them angles
It's a short life, yeah
Cry for me, cry for me, you said you'd die for me
Give to me, give to me, why won't you live for me?

"That's guaranteed to go platinum y'all. I can't wait"  The radio personality said before Aubrey shut the radio off. When he looked over at me, I was in tears. He wrote a song about me; about how much he appreciates and loves me. And how hard I work. This day was just getting better and better."I love you so much. Thank you, Aubrey" I smiled, wiping my eyes before leaning over to drown him in kisses. "I love you more and I just want you to know that what I did is never gonna happen again" He responded. I nodded, holding his hand that wasn't on the steering wheel. I took this time in the car to take in what Aubrey was wearing. A black suit, white dress shirt, and black dress shoes. He cleaned up so nicely and his outfit pretty much matched mine.

I laid my head on his shoulder, looking out the window at the view. The museum was so nice. It had been my first time being there but of course Aubrey had been multiple times, a few of those times on school field trips. My favorite part was the gallery of Chinese architecture. After we left the museum, we headed to this French restaurant called Alo. It was apparently one of the best restaurants in Toronto according to Aubrey. On the way there, I thought about how much I missed the kids. I missed their little adorable faces, but I understand that this day was more about Aubrey and I being together. When we arrived at the restaurant, Aubrey helped me out of the car and offered me his arm as we walked in.

We were led to our table on the second floor that was apparently like the VIP level. There were only a few tables, most of them filled. As we walked over to our booth, I noticed blonde hair sticking out from over it. Walking closer, I realized that it was Sandi and next to her was my baby Brielle. "Hi Mommy" She smiled brightly. "Hello babygirl, I missed you soo much" I said, holding my hands out to her. She sprung her little body into my arms as I squeezed her tightly. "Tell your mama how you dressed yourself today, Bri" Sandi stated. "Oh yeah. Look mom" Brielle motioned to her outfit.

"You did such a great job, my love. Especially the sunglasses" I complimented. She smiled before she moved onto her father. I turned to Sandi, giving her a hug. "Thank you for bring her, Sandi" I said. "Don't thank me, thank Aubrey. It was all his idea. He knew that you would be missing the kids" She replied, "Jace did actually leave, he's still in Canada though. Justin and his fiancé picked him up earlier." I nodded before we said our goodbyes. The three of us sat down, Brielle sitting on his father's lap. After we figured out what we wanted to eat, we summoned the waiter. Aubrey and I spoke first before letting Brielle speak for herself. "I would like French fries, please" She announced. "I'm sorry, sweetheart. We don't serve French fries" the waiter answered.

"So you're a French restaurant but don't make French fries?" Aubrielle questioned. We all began to laugh as she looked around wondering what was so funny. "How about some macaroni and cheese?" Aubrey suggested. "You have a deal, daddy" She answered. The waiter nodded and wrote it down before walking away. "Alright Kiki. I have one last surprise for you" Aubrey said. "Babe, honestly this enough. This has already been such a great day, my love. I don't see how you could top it" I answered. He raised an eyebrow and reached into his pocket, pulling out a blue Tiffany's box. I looked at him as he motioned for me to open it. I did, revealing a large heart-shaped ring.

"Oh my god, Aubrey" I said, taking the ring out of the box to admire it, "It's beautiful." "Just like you" He responded, "So wherever I am, you know that my heart is always with you." I smiled and grabbed his face to kiss him. "Thank you again. I love you so much that I can't even explain it" I grabbed his face and kissed him. "Likewise" He smiled. "So mommy?" Brielle asked. "Yes my love?" I responded taking off my old engagement ring to put the new one on. "Since you have a new ring, can I have your old one?" She asked, already eyeing my old ring. "How about this? I'll put it somewhere safe and when you get older, it's all yours. Ok?" I said. "I can work with that" She smiled. This was honestly the best anniversary I could ever dream off. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Faking It By Will

Fanfiction

39.9K 512 46
The youngest child of Kris and Caitlyn, Kasey Jenner, is all grown up and now she's making a name for herself on her own. She's beginning her music c...
311K 5.3K 31
Kelly Kardashian never liked her lifestyle. She hated the hype of the famous life and most definitley hated the way being famous, changed her family...
333K 5.8K 47
When 16 year old Kelly finds out she's part of one of the most famous families in the world she couldn't be happier, but then she realises she will h...
63.5K 1.9K 28
She may be a bitch, but she's a genuine bitch with a heart. • • For twenty-eight years, Dominique Garcia was an only child. But all that changes whe...