Grimson : Snow World END

By MarioRobertus

2nd season of grimson, taking place half a year after the disband of litch, everyone who involve since then h... More

Episode 1 : New Story
episode 2 : Branch family
Episode 3 : New Battle
Episode 4 : FAMILY
episode 4 : FAMILY
Episode 5 : Unfanthom Crisis
Episode 6 : Repulsive
episode 6 : Repulsive
Episode 7 : Blackened Out
Episode 8 : White Snow
Episode 9 : Phantom
Episode 9 : Phantom
Episode 10 : Creeping Darkness
Episode 11 : Burning Valkyrie
Episode 11 : Burning Valykrie
Episode 12 : Defect
Episode 12 : Defect
Episode 13 : LIGHT OF TRANSFIGURATION (first half)
Episode 13 : LIGHT OF TRANSFIGURATION (second half)
Episode 14 : Crossroad Virtue (first part)
Episode 14 : Crossroad Virtue (second half)
Episode 15 : One Blue Sky (first half)
Episode 15 : One Blue Sky (second half)
Episode 16 : Conflict (first half)
Episode 16 : Conflict (second half)
Episode 17 : Starlight Conjester (first half)
Episode 17 : Starlight Conjester (Second half)
Episode 18 : Sanctuary (First half)
Episode 18 : Sanctuary (second half)
Episode 19 : Rozen of Steel (First Half)
Episode 19 : Rozen of Steel (second half)
Episode 20 : Carmine (first half)
Episode 20 : Carmine (second half)
Episode 21 : Closing Curtain (first half)
Episode 21 : Closing Curtain (second half)
Episode 22 : Tranquility (First Part)
Episode 22 : Tranquility (second Part)
Episode 22 : Tranquility (third part)
Episode 23 : All that Remain's (First Part)
Episode 23 : All that Remain's (Second Part)
Episode 24 : Judgement of Light (first part)
Episode 24 : Judgement of Light (second part)
Episode 24 : Judgement of Light (third part)
Episode 25 : Spiralz Helix (Second Part)
Episode 25 : Spiralz Helix (First part)
Episode 26 : Phantom Mind (First part)
Episode 26 : Phantom Mind (Second part)
Episode 27 : Supremacy (First part)
Episode 27 : Supremacy (Second part)
Episode 27 : Supremacy (Third Part)
Episode 28 : Return to Light (First Part)
Episode 28 : Return to Light (Second Part)
Episode 29 : Angel Second Advent (First Part)
Episode 29 : Angel Second Advent (Second Part)
Episode 29 : Angel Second Advent (Third Part)
Episode 30 : Resonance (First Part)
Episode 30 : Resonance (Second Part)
Episode 31: Endless Chronicle (First Part)
Episode 31: Endless Chronicle (Second Part)
Episode 31 : Endless Chronicle (Third Part)
Episode 32 : In Your Soul (First Part)
Episode 32 : In your Soul (Second Part)
Episode 32 : In your Soul (Final Part)

Episode 2 : Branch Family

58 0 2
By MarioRobertus

*screen open up with ryouken and aori as they're we're greeted by an unknown girl with snow white hair right after they arrive back*

Ryouken and aori : . . .

White haired girl : *looking down at them from upstairs before her expression bit by bit changing into a smile and...*

White haired girl : AORI!!!! *suddenly jumped off from the stairs as she turned into chibi straight into aori*

Aori : eh!!??

*Blug! The white haired girl grabbed and hug aori tightly as she pressed and rub her face againts her cheek*

White haired girl : guru guru guru guru~! how i missed you~!

Aori : weiss..!? Is this... really you!?

White haired girl : *let go of her hug as she face her directly into the eyes* Of course i am! Dont you recognized me ?

Aori : of course i recognize you..! it just... Why didnt you tell me that you're going to come ?

Aori : had you notify me before, i would have prepare to welcome you

White haired girl : if i did then it wouldn't be surprising now isnt it~? *Giggle*

Aori : *teardrop on top of her head* ...that's is your aim...?

Ryouken : *ehem* *suddenly coughing as he interrupted their conversation*

White haired girl and aori : *looking at ryouken as they could heard his cough*

Ryouken : sorry to interrupt your sweet time.. but.. mind filling me in, aori ?

Aori : . . . Ah! Thats right... This is the first time you're both meeting each other...

Aori : this is my niece from german, Weiss crystalized g'hafford, and weiss this is ryouken

Weiss : hmm~ so this is him...? *start walking closer to ryouken as she looking taking a closer look to ryouken and walk in circle to get a full detail of him*

Ryouken : *kept his attention to aori* german...?

Aori : yeah, i once told you before didnt i ? We crystalized originally come from german, at least until my family decided to move here at japan

Weiss : *continue to circle him as aori kept speaking in her place*

Ryouken : . . . Yeah. . . I do remember you're telling me that... which also reminds me of those hard to study language..

Aori : Well.. you see.. my linage was acknowledged by our grandfather as the direct descendant, which serve as the "main house", meanwhile Weiss come from the other.. the "branch house" which serve the "main house"

Ryouken : ? Serve ? Wait.. didnt you guys a family...? Why serving...?

Aori : ...about that.....

Weiss : *get into the screen and stood up before ryouken* it was because my father decided to marry a woman outside of his own decided fiancee.. because of that act, he was seen as a "degenerate" and deemed as "unworthy" as a descendants

Weiss : truth to be told.. my own birth alone was not acknowledged... and i was deemed as bastard child... There are even times when i was going to be killed...

Weiss : its was thanks to the plea of aori parent that me and my parent was spared... we're allowed to continue with our life...but we are no longer part of the main house... and reduced as the "branch house"..with all of our rights stripped away from us

Ryouken : . . . What was that...? Just because your father marry someone else, it end up like this..?

Aori : i get how you feel, ryouken.. but its not exactly something we could easly turn over either.. things could have been a lot worse, the fact weiss being spared alone is already something to behold...

Weiss : well~ its all in the past now~ as long i could get aori all by myself! I will never have any issue~! *Hugging aori back cheerfully*

Aori : W-weiss!?

Ryouken : . . .

Weiss : *let go of her hug as she looking back to ryouken* but still..so you're the one that aori pick huh..

Weiss voice : *screen to ryouken* typhical man that aori will choose, those with bad look *wink her left eyes as she push her tongue out*

Aori : heh? No no no! I didnt choose him just because he has bad look!

Weiss : either way, its nice to meet you, master kougami ryouken *lower herself a little bit as she raise her skirt as proper manner for a lady to introduce herself*

Ryouken : there no need for the formalities...and yeah...likewise, weiss *bowing his head a little*

Aori : *start to doze off a little as she rub her eyes*

Ryouken : ? *Notice aori rubbing her eyes*

Aori : *notice that she too being looked at*ah.. dont mind me.. i am just a bit exhausted after today...

Ryouken : its already this late.. i cant blame you...

Ryouken : you too, weiss you must be tired after coming all the way from german.. i suggest for us all to get some rest for now and continue this tommorow

Weiss : hm, i understand

Ryouken : and..for your room... *Thinking for a room to weiss to sleep*

Weiss : i just sleep with aori, no worries!

Aori : heh ? *Her eyes grew wide again as she heard the conversation*

Weiss : i make sure aori get a lot of rest! I look after her tonight!

Aori : wha..! Coto, weiss!

Ryouken : will you ? Thanks, then you could sleep together with aori

Weiss : really!? Thank you very much for your consideration, ryouken! *bow her head down as she happy to hear his approval*

Aori : ryouken!? *Surprised as she didn't expect for ryouken to just agree immediadly*

Ryouken : dont worry... I can take care of myself... you just focus on getting some sleep for now

Aori : . . . Can you really taking care of yourself without my assistance...? *pouting as she express a little bit of her distrust in ryouken as he always need her assistance to getting used to their new life*

Ryouken : yeah, and more like ...its not like one of us going somewhere far away... I called you if i need help, alright ?

Aori : *still kept her pout as she not convince yet* *ryouken voice : sounds good ?*

Aori : . . . *Silence for a few moment in deep thinking until she finally dropped her expression with a sigh* i understand, if you decide so... Then i will just follow though, it just for this night anyway...

Aori : lets us go, weiss... I show you the room *start walking away as she climbed the ladder*

Weiss : yeah, i know which one already *following aori from behind as they continue to climb the stair while talking to each other*

Ryouken : *watching the two climbing though the stairs*

Weiss voice : in fact i already dropped all of my stuff there already

Aori voice : already!?

Weiss voice : also, i even already did some sight seeing in your dresser

Aori voice : whaa!!?? Wait! You open my dresser!?

Weiss voice : I am still seeing some old cloth in there, despite they already so small, you never change at all, aori~

Ryouken : *standing still in silence as both aori and weiss already gone to the 2nd floor*

Ryouken : . . . branch family...

*Screen moving later into that night as ryouken continue his work at his office room all the way though midnight before finally start dozing off himself too and decide to end it there*

Ryouken : *get out from his office and walk away to his room, but not before doing some check to siesta room as he slide the door open and take a tiny peek to her to make sure she have a good sleep*

Siesta : *lay on the bed, sleeping she is*

Ryouken : *close the door as he confirm siesta is sound and sleep well and take his leave*

Ryouken : *next, he make his way to aori and weiss room as he thought to do some checking on them too and already reach infront of the door until he remember that, he cant just open and peek just like with siesta, so instead he knock the door few times and call them*

Ryouken : *tok tok* aori...weiss.. you're both already asleep ?

*Ryouken wait for their answer yet there no answer*

Ryouken : (already asleep huh..) *take his leave as he thought of it as sign that both of them already asleep and reach his room too, as he coming to the bed to end his day too*

*Screen to the next morning as the sun already raise up at the sky and its light already coming in though the window*

Aori : *slap ryouken left cheek multiple times weakly as she tried to wake him up while calling for him* ryouken, wake up

Aori : ryouken

Ryouken : *slowly open his eyes as his gaze immediately greeted by aori* h-hm..?

Aori : cmon wake up, its already noon

Ryouken : . . . *Staring to her in silence before then waking up himself*

Aori : how long did you staying up last night ? Its already way pass your usual daily wake up

Ryouken : *still a bit dozy* hm.. i cant exactly remember...

Aori : geez..you should have let me helped you... Now i feel bad for letting you do all the work by yourself...

Ryouken : no..you're already helped me a lot already... *Getting down from his bed as he about to start his day too*

Ryouken : beside we have a guest..it cant be helped... *Slowly make his way to the door*

Ryouken : weiss already wake up right ? Then lets us talk with her at- *aori : ah...about that....*

Ryouken : ?

Aori : i...think we going to need to wait a bit longer.... *Teardrop*

Ryouken : ?? What do you meant...?

*Screen skip to aori bed as weiss already waking up, but she completely hanging over*

Aori : i been trying to kept calling for her, but she didnt even give a slight response at all...

Ryouken : ...was she... always like this...?

Aori : y-yeah...ever since we were young, she already have a severe hung over problem... I thought that she would no longer have them anymore as we grown up,but...

Ryouken : i see...so....how long would she usually stay like this ?

Aori : depends...at minimal.. its all the way to lunch...the worse, she stay like this up until dusk...

Ryouken : (until dusk!? Thats even worse than siesta hung over!)

Aori : thats why... Lets us just doing our daily, while waiting for her to completely wake up...

Ryouken : . . . Yeah... I get your point... (To think i would ever find somebody else with much worse hungover than even siesta...)

*Screen to the noon later at the living room with a pair of maid inside delivering tea and then leave after bidding their leave to aori and ryouken*

Weiss : *already dressed up,sitting at bench infront of aori and ryouken* hehe~ i am sorry to make you guys waiting for me like this

Aori and ryouken : *sit next to each other on same bench and facing weiss*

Ryouken : no problem...just make yourself like at home...if anything i am just a bit surprised..thats all

Aori : and here i thought, you already cured of it... I was so wrong...

Weiss : sorry, sorry~

Aori : so..? What is this topic that you want to discuss ?

Weiss : ah! Right! *Immediately grab her steel briefcase as she brought it over to the table in front of them* *blug!*

Weiss : *push it straight to aori*

Weiss : its about your rapier that you're asked me to fix month's ago, i am here to deliver them

Aori : oh ? Is it done already ? How was it ? No.. more like.. you coming all the way to just deliver this to me ? You could just inform me you know...
*Caught the briefcase*

Weiss : if i make you the one who coming to take them, i am would be the one who got yelled at.. beside I thought of this as an opportunity to take a trip at Japan, so its win win for me~ *raise her shoulder*

Weiss : anyway *cross her leg* you sure overused it... The steel blade was completely snapped apart, and the hilt was badly damaged, the pommel are fell off all over the place

Aori : i-it's that severe...?

Weiss : yes, so much that its already beyond repair when i received it, though... Remembering what you're fighting up against, i suppose i should have expected it...

Ryouken : ...you could fixing weapon, weiss ?

Weiss : fix ? I am more than that, i am the best and head of crystalized family genious enginner

Aori : ...then...? *Looking at the briefcase as weiss just state that her rapier cant be fixed anymore, then what inside this briefcase? As she slowly open the briefcase*

Weiss : after that, i am decide to create and develop a new rapier for you, as replacement for your old one

Weiss : using the most advance technology and my own personal engineering skill, i offer you...

Aori : *open the briefcase and reveal then content exactly at the same time weiss speaking*

Weiss : the "NILFHEIM"

Weiss voice : taken from the name of a certain freezing realm where no fire could be ever possibly lit

Aori : *completely amazed and lost of word as the nilfheim shining brightly with its azure blue sparkling around it, the steel of the entire rapier is complete shining, truly showing its proof and worth as a masterpiece of swordsmith and place among the antique pieces of noble family*

Aori : *grab the nilfheim as she couldn't say anything to describe it in her own words and looking all over the nilfheim structure*

Weiss : *looking at aori* how was it ? Do you like how its looks ?

Aori : . . . Yeah...i...dont even know how to describe it in words... You're work is as amazing as always...

Weiss : thats is a given, of course, anything you asked me to do, i do it with everything i got

Ryouken : *see the nilfheim too as he too taken surprise by how its looks before then looking back to weiss*

Ryouken : ...wow...you're really the one who create this..? Impressive...

Weiss : you're welcome, ryouken~ to think i am would be praised by the master of the house himself.. i take this as a honor~

Ryouken : if it were really are the impressive for me, then i praise them, no matter who

Aori : *still looking around the nilfheim until she notice a cylinder near the nilfheim handheld*

Aori : this is...? *Ckrek, push it up as she could seen what seemingly like a gun barrel inside the cylinder, also some

Weiss : i am glad you ask~ i will explain it but while we at it, how about while testing it together? They say we learn better while practicing it *Wink*

Aori : sure, then lets us go to the backyard *standing up as the entire party moving away into the backyard, where ryouken continue to watching weiss in silent as they continue their activity*

Aori : is this place good enough ? *Coming first into the backyard where there an empty wide field in the middle of the forest*

Aori : we would often use this place for warming up or training

Weiss : *following aori up from behind while looking around the backyard* so there even training ground behind, yes, this is good enough

Ryouken : *standing behind them and watch them*

Weiss : then lets get straight to the point *ctak! Click her finger as she start Weilding her magic*

*Swoshh... The ground on weiss right side freeze as a crystal clear ice pillar, spearing out from the freezing ground, with a rapier like weapon contained inside it*

Weiss : *grab the rapier and the ice instantly break right after weiss grab and pull the rapier out from its containment, leaving but dust of ice flying away at midair* *sssssss*

Aori : *notice the rapier that weiss held as its was the same model as hers, except with few different small detail where weiss is glowing in faint red, instead of azure, and has a bit more metalic detail around the barrel*

Weiss : this is the brother or sister if you may~ of "Nilfheim", "Mylastain"

Weiss : since we're going to do a test run, i thought that i be showing them to you directly

Weiss : first off.. this *take and bring out a small capsule from the inside of her mylastain barrel as its content glowing in faint white colour*

Weiss : this is capsule contain magic dust called "strub"

Weiss : these "strub" are made from condensed special magic stone that capable to absorb magic and contain it up until its being used completely

Weiss : in normal condition, these "strub" would only glowing in faint white colour, but when filled with magic, it will change colour depending on the strength of the magic *as weiss explaining, the strub inside the capsule is change colour from faint white into a clear white as its filled with weiss magic*

Weiss : the more powerful the magic are, the more tense and dense the colour would be

Weiss : nilfheim speciality will involve these "strub", do you follow so far ?

Aori : *nod her head* yes

Weiss : *sliding the capsule back to its spot within the mylastain barrel* next up, is the rapier itself *push mylastain forward*

Weiss : after at least one of the "strub" within the barrel is filled and stored with magic, the rapier function as the output, as its drawn the stored magic within the "strub" and unleash it

Weiss : for example... *Looking to left and right as if she searching for a good spot*

Weiss : *look at distance left side as she found a perfect spot* found it

Weiss : *weild and push the mylastain to the spot she find as the borrel slide away and load the most recent capsule* *ckrek! Clink!*

*Wosh!!! A white magic circle appear on the tip of mylastain and unleash the magic the white capsule store*

*swoshhhhh a dummy fat snowman is being created bit by bit by the magic*

Aori : ...wow... *looking at the snowman as its finish being build*

Weiss : thats an example of how the nilfheim will work, i called the gimmick as "memorized"

Weiss : go ahead, aori, try to give it a try

Aori : yeah *grip the nilfheim tighter as she about to start her very first use of nilfheim*

Aori : first off... I store my magic within the "strub" inside the capsule...

Weiss : *place her right hand on her hips* thats right, any capsule is fine

*Screen to one of the capsule within nilfheim barrel as its changing colour from faint white to clear blue, signing aori succesion in storing her magic*

Aori : !? I did it..!

Weiss : great! Now try to bring it out!

Aori : *take her stance as she prepare herself to unleash her magic*

Weiss : when attempting to unleash it, use your mind as if it were the extension of your arm

Aori : like..this ? *wuk! Swing the niflheim forward as its load the clear blue capsule* *crenk! Crink!*

*Swosh!! On the tip of nilfheim, a azure magic circle appear with crystalized noble family emblem on it and unleash one of aori skill, icecle spear straight forward to the tree's infront of nilfheim*

*Swosh!! Crink"!! Trak"!!! All of the icecle shooted and pierce the tree as they were stuck on the said tree*

Aori : !? I did it!

Weiss : yup,I knew you could use it on your first try, aori

Aori : i-its was but a lucky attempt... Its not like i am immediately know how to weild it..

Aori : but.. *looking at the tree as she notice something*

*Screen to the tree as aori continue talking*

Aori : its maybe just me.. but does my icecle spear looks smaller and lesser in number...?

Aori : usually i could have generate more..

Weiss : ah..it shame me to admit it, but its one of downside of "memorize"

Aori : ? Downside ?

Weiss : as you already aware now, you're allowed to store and call forth any magic you store within the capsule anytime, which make it really come in handy since you could continue fighting even when you're already run out of mana

Weiss : but, the strength that coming out from memorize, would only be 3/4 as powerful as the original magic is...often result either a decease in number, size or strength of the magic

Weiss : not to mention, the usage of "strub" within the capsule too

Weiss : the more powerful the magic is, the more too the "strub" will be used, and the more often it being used the faster too it would be drained out

Weiss : the way i could think to at least lighten that up is to allow the nilfheim to load multiple capsule at once..but thats too is only limited to 5

Weiss : more than that, and the inside of nilfheim would overload and explode...

Weiss : i am sorry for being such a let down after making you all that excited.... *Smiling weakly*

Aori : ah! No no! Never i thought of it like that! The fact you're even create a replacement for me alone is already plenty enough for me!

Aori : i cant thank you enough for willing to taking on my selfish request

Weiss : . . . Well.. I could take the compliment... I guess.. *smiling weakly as she couldn't exactly hide her sadness and avert her eyes away*

Ryouken : *leaning back againts the tree behind them as he see and hear everything with both his arm crossed*

Siesta : *tap tap tap.. Walking closer to ryouken from behind while rubbing her eyes* hm...

Ryouken : ? *could sense her presence as he look away to her direction*

Siesta : *still wearing a pajama and cuddle her eyes* hun...

Ryouken : wha..?! *taken a bit surprised* you're awake already ? No.. more like.. what are you doing all alone right here ?

Ryouken : where is the maid ? Did they dont attend you at all ?

Siesta : *shake her head cutely as she still half awake* its....not like that....

Ryouken : ...then...?

*Screen to aori and weiss as they walk closer to ryouken and find siesta too with him*

Aori : ? Siesta ? Is that really you ?

Aori : why are you still in your pajama? Did the maid didnt tend to you?

Weiss : (siesta ?) *Take a look at who is this siesta and the moment she take a look at her...she immediately overwhelmed by her cuteness*

*Crink crink" siesta glowing and sparkling brightly before her eyes

Weiss : (waaaaa!!!!! So cute!!!!!!) *Her expression instantly change 360° as siesta cuteness has overturn her mood completely*

Siesta : nii..nii... Nee nee....why arent we going yet...?

Ryouken and aori : ?

Siesta : i thought today we w- *before she could finish her sentence weiss immediately caught her and hugging her tightly* *blug!*

Weiss : so cute!!!!!!!!! *Press her cheek againts siesta sheek and squeeze it together*

Weiss : who is this cute one!? Why didn't i was told about such a cute girl!?

Weiss : say..! Want to become my little sister ? Hm~? Nee chan will take a good care of you!

Siesta : . . . *Unable to say anything as she was disturbed by someone she didn't recognize*

Aori : wha!? Weiss!?

Weiss : guru guru guru guru~~ *kept squeezing her cheek againts siesta cheek as she savoring all of siesta cuteness*

Siesta : . . . *Raise her eyes to ryouken as she finally start speaking again* nii nii... Who is this...?

Ryouken : her name is weiss.. she aori niece...

Siesta : niece...? *tilt her head as she Didn't recognize that term at all*

Ryouken : a far away family members for short

Siesta : then is that mean both me and her is family too...just like aori is..? "Iyada"...

Weiss : *deg!*

Siesta : she annoying...

Weiss : n-no no no! Nee-chan wont do anything bad to you! Nee-chan promise!

Siesta : humph.. *looking away from her as if she lower than even garbage not even worth for her to look at*

Weiss : *crak! Freezing away as she then change hugging aori as she crying away after being rejected by siesta*

Weiss : wa!!!! Aori!!!

Aori : *hugging her back as she helped her calm down* there there... There no need for you to be that down... I am too once gone though the same ordeal...

Siesta : *didn't give even a single care at all for what she already done and didn't regret it even the slightest*

Ryouken : so...

Siesta : ? *Looking to ryouken*

Ryouken : what exactly were you're trying to tell before..? Something about today we were going somewhere..

Siesta : ah... *Finally remembered as ryouken remind her again*

Siesta : *nod her head* fumu.. I thought that today we're all going to visit yuzu grave..

Ryouken : *taken aback a bit as he finally remembered* ....ah....

Aori : *heard siesta word too as she too finally remembered and raise her head looking at her*

Weiss : *notice everyone suddenly gone silence while still in mid of her sobbing* hiks...yu...zu...? *Wiping her tear away as she calmed down a bit*

Weiss : aori...who is this yuzu is...?

Aori : eh ? *Looking back to weiss* uh...um...how do i put it.... *Trying to find the exact word*

Ryouken voice : a very big idiot woman

Weiss : ? *Looking to ryouken as she turn away and look at him, where he already raised his head and looking away up above* idiot..?

Ryouken : *his hair is covering his eyes* a fool who discard her entire career and life just to raise a pair of powerless children

Ryouken : but also... A very kind and the best of the best parent for both me and siesta would ever have... *Lowering his face as his entire face can be seen now, where even though he sound so rude and insulting, there also a huge smile on his face as if he really happy discussing about yuzu*

*Continue to part 3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 791 39
A girl, that been made fun of her whole life has become nothing more then a shut in. She tends to stay to her self until she gotten transfered to UA...
4.9K 83 29
When Camillia Bates's family moves from California to Indiana, Camillia wonders why she has start her life all over in the country. And just when she...
207 23 9
Hang in there ~~~~~~~~~~~ 2nd Season of Struggle and Sorrow Sequel of Struggle & Sorrow ___________________________ Date Created: 10/16/2017 Date Fin...
597 31 31
Annabeth, you're average teenage girl with a destiny she is not sure she will fulfill. A world of fantasy, secrets and the in between. What will beco...