From Stranger To Everything

By Cara______

*** Getting To Know The Story Main Content. *** Ellie, the quite, shy and sweet nature girl has always been l... More

Part 1 : First Encounter
Part 2 : Butterflies Recognition, Check.
Part 3 : Spitfire?
Part 4 : Will This Feeling Ever Go Away?
Part 5 : You Leave Me Breathless
Part 6 : I think I Don't Understand the Attention You Gave Me
Part 7 : Clueless Type of Girl
Part 8 : Clumsy Adorable Girl
Part 9 : You Are Not My Rubbish Bin Baby
Part 10 : Green? That's Not My Favorite Color.
Part 11 : Just a Deer in the Headlight
Part 12 : A Scorching Kiss and the Shockwave
Part 13 : A Servant and the Princess
Part 14 : The Way You Made Me Feel or the Sensation?
Part 15 : Flynn Said "You Are My Charger"
Part 16 : Would you be mine?
Part 17 : Without a Doubt YES.
Part 18 : Are You Well Pleasured?
Part 19 : Her Love Was All She Knows
Part 20 : That Is the Love She Knows
Part 21 : Her Perfect Imperfection
Part 22 : Shove Your Motor Up Your Ass A**hole.
Part 23 : Filler Flynn
Part 24 : A Hidden Relationship
Part 25 : Where Teddy Has a Name <3
Part 26 : Morning Love.
Part 27 : A Seashell Couple Ring
Part 28 : Another Second To Live By
Part 29 : A Taboo
Part 30 : A Living Nightmare
Part 31 : Forget Me Not.
Part 32 : A Little Band To Remember
Part 33 : Delusional Reality
Part 34 : When the Pot Calling the Kettle Black
Part 35 : I Forgot How To Be Loved, By You.
Part 36 : Because We Weren't Brave Enough
Part 37 : The Little Star Under Our Feet
Part 38 : Blinding Fairytales
Part 39 : Be My Bride, If We Can.
Part 40 : When She Got a Taste of Bitterness
Part 41 : Merrily Never After
Part 43 : Plot Twist
Last Part : It's Epilogue Time Ellie.
Author Note (^_^)v

Part 42 : Little Bingo

7.9K 216 29
By Cara______

- Flynn -

"What are you cooking, dear wife?"

"Ahhh," Ellie squealed in utter surprise as I crept up on her from behind. I went back from work and found my angel rummaging around in my kitchen, and what a sight that I've been dreaming since I was in high school.

To be honest, the feeling was still intact. The feelings of the aftermath after you've been smoking a full pot of marijuana.

A high sensation like you are walking on cloud nine, light and gentle as the sight of her barefoot, spinning delicately around was like a dream.

I had to stop at the doorway, took a deep shaky breath before entering the kitchen.

"You scared me," She accused, scowling. I chuckled than bent my head and claimed my wife lips.

I wanted to jump up and down as my heart swelled enormously at the label of her as mine.

"Sorry about that...but, I have a bribe if you forgive me..."

"And what is that?... wait, what's that sound?" Her lips parted breathlessly then I brought the squirmy little Pomskey puppy from behind my back. He kept licking my hand and that's a relief to finally show him to her.

I tried hard not to wince at her delight childish squeal and laughed as the little puppy ran straight into the crook of her arms and nuzzled his nose into her neck.

"oh my gosh, he's so cuuuuuuuute," I couldn't help the ears splitting grin that tried to tear my lips far apart. Her eyes glazed over and I kissed her lips once more. There's a hint of sweet chocolate at the tips of her tongue.

"Hey, don't lick my wife so much," I grabbed the puppy head and Ellie giggled like a maniac and started cooing at him and he flipped his tail wildly in pure delight.

And what a sight was that.

"What should we call him?" I asked when her eyes never left the small size black and white puppy. I rolled my eyes but smiled nonetheless at her euphoria expression.

"Thanks you," She whispered as her eyes pooled with tears in gratitude.

"Whatever you need baby, this is the beginning of the motherhood, and enough of that. What should we call him?" My heart swelled up with joy, almost burst out of my chest when I looked at her.

"I don't know," She whispered than stroked her forefinger against his chin and the little puppy whimpered at her touch, causing her to whimper along in adoration.

Well, she even ignored me now.

"How about Bingo?"

"Bingo?" She echoed, cuddled him into her chest and I scowled. Feeling slightly jealous at her overwhelm attention over the puppy, but her smile worth a hundred million dollars.

"Oh I love that name, Hey Bingo, this is mama," She talked like a mad woman to him then let out an amuse breath as Bingo licked her chin.

"Hey! Stop licking my wife," I grumbled and she laughed then those doe like eyes softened up and melted my entire heart into a new one.

Jeez,

"What do you want?" She let out through her parted lips and something pulled deep at my groin, something salaciously hot that involved her lips. Palpable desire swirled around the air as I caressed her waist. She was in satin silk today.

I was beyond aroused as the weight of love coiled deep inside my gut, refused to budge an inch.

"I want sex," I murmured darkly, huskily, watching her teeth sunk into her lower lips as her pupils dilate in lust. Her eyes mirrored mine as desire for me to taste her seized me with a vengeance, shallowing my breath, igniting my blood, pooling with heat below my waist.

"I think Bingo need to play by himself for a moment, maybe tomatoes stir fry need to wait." She breathed huskily back and I smirked as she let Bingo out of her hold and pressed her alluring body to mine.

My mouth ran dry.

"Where to husband?" I didn't let that go to waste as I crushed her frame to me.

Her arms automatically snaked around my neck as my mouth swooped down, pressing deeper into the wall of her mouth.

I kissed her roughly, pouring all the frustration, the need, into the frantic movement of my tongue invading her.

Briefly our teeth clashed. Our body pressed tight. Desire exploded like the Fourth of July throughout my torso as my hand moved down her mouthwatering curve then went under her skirt.

She groaned low at the back of her throat as my fingers skimmed across her pantie bearing sex and pressed hard.

Her fingers knotted into my hair, pulling it, hard. My groin tightened painfully from her touch.

"You. Are. Mine." I whispered as she looked up at me and I was already lost in the depth of her brown orbs.

She said nothing other than raised her hand to my face, and traced along the column of my thraot, to the first button of my plain white shirt, searing me with just her touch.

Airs whooshed inside my eardrum as her tantalizing movement intoxicated my sense.

"Strip for me," the huskiness of my voice was not mean to be hide and it affected her immensely when her lips parted as she exhaled.

Her eyes never left mine as she raised the hem of her dress and in one agile movement discarded them off of her torso.

"Fuck," I breathed out involuntarily as my eyes raked down her see thought pink bra and little piece of fabric that covered the treasure between her thighs.

"Like it, darling?" Her eyes was alight with mischief and I smirked.

"I never thought it'd look this mouthwatering when I bought it," she gasped when I bent down and hook my arms under her knees, so my palms cradled under the globe of her rears.

I sat her on the counter island, took a step back as she reached behind and unhook her bra then slid the straps erotically down her arms, setting my throbbing skin on fire. Her tight dusky tips perked up under my crude stare as she squirmed.

"Stop," I breathed, "let me do it." her tongue darted out and licked her upper lip as my fingers dug into either side of her hips and I gripped the damn expensive material down her legs. My fingers curled around her left foot and raised it, planting a wet kiss on her big fat toe, the grazed my teeth against the pad.

"Ahhh," She let out an agonizing moan and writhed but I gripped it tight when she tried to pull back. Her hand went in front of her glistened sex and covered.

"That's mine, love. Don't hide it from me," I gripped her hand, sucking on the pulse under her wrist, watching the rise and fall of her bare breast, her slacken lips in the throes of arousal.

And she's mine, mine alone, always was, and always would be. The aggressive possessive beast inside of me glowed in triumph at that information.

Right there, I've never felt such an urge to have something to ram inside her and bury it as deep as I could between our body.

She reached for my shirt and took them completely off of me, taking her time in tracing her fingers along my abs and a shiver racked forcefully down my spine. She leaned forward then kissed my bicep as I watched her intently. She trailed down my arms, then swallowed in my forefinger. Her tongue grazed along the pad of my finger repeatedly and I groaned. She twirled it around and sucking in, bobbing up and down on it.

I exhaled sharply at the desire that pooled deep down my gut, the ache to take her intensified with her seduction.

I helped her in discarding my jeans and I smirked after I caught her staring. Our body naked front touched and she rubbed it with me like a sleek serpent, letting out a whimpered, literally igniting the fire in me to burst up in flame.

I groaned in respond.

Jeez, I loved that sound.

"You have any idea how long I've dreamt of making love to you in our house? Since high school, darling," I gripped her breast, pressing them tight together then laving my tongue around the taunting tips as she cried out. I sucked those two in at the same time, and she moaned. Her body bowed off the marble island into my eager lips, and that just made her even more delicious.

She groaned and moaned like an injured cat, and my own skin throbbed even more.

"Flynn,"

"Mmmmmm?" My mouth never left the suckling, her nubs went tender under my hungry assault, like a caveman that just caught sight of a woman in the flesh. Her hand went into my hair, scratching as my scalp prickled when she teased both of my ear.

"I think I develop a boob fetish, wait, is that even a name?" I growled, still sucking deliciously on her like a newborn. I went crazier.

"I don't care, just make love to me already, stop," I did left it. "Oh why did you stop?" She whined.

And replaced my mouth with my thumb and fore finger, pulling and rolling them.

I dragged her bum closer to me as I hooked my arm under her knees and spread her wide.

"Oh, ummm," her eyes squeezed shut and I bent her far apart, her hips rose invitingly in offered and I saw red, raw sensual flame of desire. I lapped on her burning centre in a slow lick and her legs shook on my shoulder.

I buried my tongue deep inside as she cried out, feeling her wall clenched and unclench around me.

Her taste was so divine and I built a rhyme as she ground her flesh erotically on my mouth. I pushed two fingered in far, rubbing the heels of my hand against her bundle of nerve.

"Oh my, Flynn," Her plea was like music to my ears as I slammed back into her tight soaked wall. I lifted her higher to my mouth and sucked on her swollen bud as she clawed wildly at my head. Clamping tight on her hip, I pulled them into my mouth like a vacuum cleaner, and just like that her spine rose higher as her legs went rigid around my neck and her juice flew out, contracting harshly on my fingers.

Without any warning I pulled away only to carried her spent body into our room and landed our body on the soft mattress. I loomed over her and she took me by surprise when she raised her tongue to lick my chin.

She looked so desirable, swollen lips, pink cheeks, sweaty forehead as her hair fanned across the pillows, she literally took my breath away.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She cradled my jaws with both of her palm as she looked straight into my eyes.

"Because you're beautiful, do you have any idea how alluring you look right now?" I want to take you some more, I wanted to add. I traced her parted lips and her tongue darted out and she swallowed my thumb and grazed her teeth with it. She flipped me over, her palms on my chest, down my stomach, her lips under my ears, on my pulse.

I exhaled loudly as she sucked on my ears, her breast swinging tauntingly on my mouth. I took no more prisoner and flipped her on her back. Gripping her calf widened, I raised it up high and slammed into her.

"Ahhhh," she jerked up in surprise and I clenched my teeth tightly, throwing my head back at the blinding sensation that spurred up from our joint flesh.

Up and down, I pushed hard against her wet hot fold. Our breath ragged, and I started up, grounding on her, sliding up and down on her easily due to the excessive wetness from our body.

She bucked up wildly, my hand on her throat, her breast. She squeezed her eyes shut tight, her hand clenched tight on the bed covers as her spine rose off the mattress, frantically I kept ramming hard on her, frenzily finding my place as my head clouded with lust.

"Fuck it, Ellie," I hissed, biting my lower lips harshly as I found my release, my nails dug into her leg as she cried out, coming with my one last hard thrust. The delicious tingling swirled along my spine, as I rubbed between ourself continuously as she bowed her chest up in pure bliss as she sobbed for me to go on.

I laid in between her breast as she caressed my head, our breath were heavey and uneven from the tingling aftermath.

"That was awesome, I can get used to that," she whispered, and I smirked, sucking the swell of her breast into my mouth.

"My life will never be dull with you around, love," I leaned on my elbows and pecked her lips, and it turned out to be another full make out mode.

"Come on, bath, and eat, wench," she giggled as I rose off the bed, slapping her behind.

*...*...*...*...*

I groaned quietly as Ellie deft fingers knotting into my shoulder blade, her thumb pressed around, tending the tense muscled away.

That felt like heaven, she kneaded along my back, my spine and I groaned some more.

"That feel like heaven, you felt like heaven" I grinned foolishly, and she giggled. Water splashed around us and her small fingers went into my head, soaking them and shampooed them around. I closed my eyes, savouring her fingers on my head as both of her thumb pressed down in the middle, and down the nape of my neck. She sratched all over my scalp and all the tension from works gone away.

She rinsed away the shampoo as I played with her calf on my legs and we showered away quickly as the sound of Bingo barking.

He must have felt lonely out there, Ellie eyes went wide and I smirked. We both got dressed, walked out to find Bingo whimpering in front of our bedroom door.

He jumped on to my laps when Ellie set to cook.

"My life is complete, you know?" I kissed her head and she smiled.

"I can't look at that island at the same way again," she rolled her eyes as a blush staint her cheeks, giving herself away.

Her eyes bright like diamond and that expression mirrored mine, my face almost splitted in half at the maddening grin.

"I know, bring me my food, woman, and I will make love to you everywhere I want." she yelped when I slapped her butt as I walked toward the lounge laughing madly with Bingo in my hand.

Another fifiteen minutes after, we both sitting crossed legs on the soft rug in front of the tv, eating our dinner.

"We have to buy him bed, and food, should i give him milk?" I swallowed a mouthful of Beef and Tomatoes stir fried with steamed rice and my stomach grumbled appreciatively at the taste.

Life was good,

"We'll crash the store for his thing after this," I tightened my hand on her waist, enjoyed the untrouble evening dinner with her and our puppy. Simple yet easy to breath, easy to smile.

She smiled up sweetly at me, then feed me a spoonful of food.

We both dressed up in our T-shirt and short, flip flop, belly filled with food and a big ass grin we exited the place with Bingo in her arms.

"Remember that time when we discussed about our life plan?" I smirked down at her when we rolled the trolley with her inside my arms.

"I remember we had a lot, but I don't remember which one," she rolled her eyes and I bit her earlobe playfully, as Bingo was doing the thing dog does in the trolley and she laughed.

"I remembered telling you that I want someone to buying grocery with, chilling with after dinner, just in our normal t-shirt and short," I paused, watching her grinning merrily and she kissed my chin.

"No shoes?" She teased. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, no shoes," I sighed heavily then burst out laughing.

"And did you find her yet?" I laughed. Such a tease.

"Yes, and she was standing right in front of me, you're such a dream come true, love." All the trace of humor gone and replaced with love. My breath quickened and so was hers.

"Well, I think I have found my prince too, and I'm glad I didn't have to kiss a frog before I found him," I smirked and kissed her lips until the sound of Bingo barking broke us apart.

"I think I started to hate him," I grumbled, glaring at the cuteness overload specie playfully, and Ellie slapped my chest.

"Don't be mean at my baby," she scolded and we continued our stroll toward the dog section and got our hand full of his things.

He even got a bed and pajamas. She gone crazy with all the cute clothes. I paid for the groceries then went back to my house after she demanded a quick grab of ice cream.

"No, keep him in the lounge," we prepared his bed, gave him his milk and wait for Ellie to put him to sleep.

Actually, put him to sleep under her caressed.

"Pleaseeeee," she pouted her lips, her eyes big and right there I found it so damn hard to say no to her. "He'll get up frighten in the middle of the night," she cranked it up, pressing against me, going for the kill as she kept begging me with her eyes. "I'll do anything," she took my lower lips between her teeth and sucked lightly and I gripped her hips in my hand. She knew how to work me so well.

"Just tonight,"

"Yay," I sighed, then smiled exasperatedly at how whipped I was, but then if I could bring her that huge smile, I would.

I would even lay my life right in front of her if that mean she would live that well.

"You smelled like Bingo," I laughed then brought the sleeping puppy into our room.

"I'll check the door okay?" I kissed her lips once more and went to check the door. As soon as, I assured it was all locked I went back to our room, and her waiting for me on the bed.

"Thanks you," I kissed her forehead when she laid on my chest after I brushed my teeth and change into my boxer and tank top.

"It's the least I could do for you, my love, my wife, I love you," I smirked as she blushed, getting her comfortable inside my arms. I love the fresh milky smell she held.

"Love you too, I still couldn't believe this, I hope dad will let us live in peace," I inhaled a sharp breath at the mention of my father. I hope for that too, but right now I just want to sleep, revel in the taste of our marriage life.

"Let's sleep, love, or else I'll take you again," she was giggling sweetly and I couldn't help the enormous swelling of my heart at the sound.

"Good night, husband." She kissed my neck and closed her eyes obediently.

"Good night, wife." And I fell into the most peaceful, trouble-free sleep with her milky aroma as a lullaby.

*___*___*___*___*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 56.5K 54
[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl meets a cool, undeniably sexy boy with m...
1.2K 111 40
"What?" He asked, pulling me from my daydream again. I chuckled, biting my lip again. "Are you thinking about me naked?" He asked jokingly. I blushed...
3.3M 88K 121
Ellie has been not-quite-flirting with her housemate’s friend Mia, and not really thinking too much about it, until one day Mia offers to follow thro...
1.5K 44 37
"It happened again. I promised I wouldn't do it again and here I was in my room my wrists bleeding and a Blade" "I know we're just starting out again...