Star Wars Preferences & Imagi...

By crazy1perla

[ Request are closed ] * This has a lot of mistakes and some things aren't canon * Decided I'd give Imagines... More

Infatuation or Love ? / Obi Wan Kenobi
Dearest Brother / Anakin Skywalker
Baby Secrets / Luke Skywalker
Thank You / Han Solo
Fallen Angel / Kylo Ren
He talks about you in a Interview
How you met
His Favorite Villian
His Favorite Superhero
First Time
You can be the boss - Obi Wan SMUT
Neighbors Know my Name - Luke SMUT
BBHMM-Han Solo SMUT
Daddy Issues - Kylo Ren SMUT
Tell Me - Anakin SMUT
Frustrated- Poe Dameron SMUT
He cheats
Things you take from him
He talks about living with you - IRL
Your Pregnant
Tell me - Anakin PT 2 SMUT
Love Sucks // Han Solo
Request
Bounded// Kylo Ren
Anger / Kylo Ren
Smuggle // Obi Wan
R.I.P Carrie Fisher & Debbie Reynolds
Reunite // Luke Skywalker
Betrayal / Obi Wan Kenobi
Flesh - Luke SMUT
Going to Hell - Kylo Ren SMUT
Apology
Partner Ship/ Contest
WINNER
Unstoppable Fire- Luke Skywalker
Wedding // Anakin SMUT
The Valley - Anakin SMUT
Make me // General Hux SMUT
Stitches// Kylo Ren
Inclusion// Kylo Ren
Getting to know the Writers
Blank Sheets // Cassian Andor
The Last Jedi Review
Make me // General Hux Part 2 SMUT
Powerless You're Not// Anakin Skywalker
The 'We're Being Attacked' Button// Poe Dameron
Preference- Your Shawn Mendes Song
Kylo Ren When...
The Gift//Anakin Skywalker
You're Complicated // General Hux
"You Dork" // Poe Dameron
From friends to lovers // Anakin NSWF/SMUT
They hear you like them before you're together - IRL Preference
It will never happen // Anakin Skywalker
Never Again - Kylo Ren x reader x General Hux
Ice Cream // Mark Hamill
New Story!!

Preference- Your Sabrina Carpenter Song

2.9K 24 4
By crazy1perla

Written By: the_nkotb_girl

Luke Skywalker:

Two Young Hearts

Y/N and Luke were deeply in love since they were kids. As cliché as it may sound, their love truly was true and pure love. So, growing up with people saying that they will never work out or that they were too young, it helped the two grow into the strong, courageous people they became. No matter the struggles they went through; Darth Vader, The Emperor, Death Star, Jedi training- they went through it all together. Nothing could ever tear the two apart as they were truly meant to be together.

Obi-Wan Kenobi:

On Purpose

Love, the forbidden L word. No Jedi was allowed it due to, well law. This raw, powerful emotion clouded judgment and apparently lead to the Darkside. But that fate evening as Obi was training late with his Master Qui-Gon Gin, he met the love of his life. The two became fast friends as she became is human diary and he hers. There was not one secret between them. He cheered her up and vis versa, all they wanted was a friend. No one was expecting to find love, but they did, and now, despite their fear, or worry, they know they will get through it and come out even stronger. It's quite possible though, that Y/N and Obi did this on purpose, but that will only ever be known to them.

Kylo Ren:

Smoke and Fire

Y/N knew, she knew how bad he was for her. She knew what he was. She knew what he would do to her, but that didn't stop her from walking right into the fiery building of Kylo's heart. He treated her like his princess, and everyone in the galaxy knew. The word got our quite fast with Snoke being all powerful and all. So, when it all came crashing down like she knew it would, it didn't hurt as much as she thought it would, but the memories. The memories burnt and will prove as an ever reminder of the wonderful, smoky, fiery love she shared with the Sith in training. And not one feeling of regret ever flooded her body, even as she found herself fighting against him in the last days of the rebellion. To her, it was all worth it.

Han Solo:

Almost Love

The midnight rendezvouses. Secret hook-ups. Supply closet make-outs. Y/N and Han Solo had a scandalous romance, but neither could go so far to call it love. No, it was an almost love. With each hidden kiss, the tension rose. Every time a quick glance was exchanged, the need for his lips against her skin grew and the hunger for his hands on her body grew ever stronger. He needed her as much as a loner needed an empty room and he always kept her in suspense. The moment the curtain is down before the show began, or the light is red before the go, that's how she felt each and every time before she would sneak out of her room to meet up with him in the back garden of her palace. She hated not being able to be with him in public, but he was a scandal, thief and bad boy, and she was, well, the princess. Such a passionate romance was destined for doom, but they didn't care. They were determined to enjoy their almost love while it lasted.

Poe Dameron:

Your Love's Like

Flowers in the spring time. Dancing in the moonlight. Better than anyone could ever describe, that is what Y/N and Poe's love is like. She was his yellow sunshine in the darkness of the storms and he was her rock in the rough waters. The two balanced each other out. Whenever they saw each other, butterflies raced to their stomachs and their hearts began to beat that little bit faster. It was like no matter what happened, no matter what life through at them, no matter mess they found themselves in, they would always find a way to make it better, together. The love between the rebel pilot and engineer, could overcome all hurdles. Their love was the definition of happiness. Of hope. And that was exactly what they each needed in a galaxy filled heartache, sadness and death. With the Y/N by his side, he felt like he could do anything and with Poe by her side, she knew she could conquer all troubles. That is what their love is like. Pure joy.

General Hux:

Why

Fire and ice. Hot and cold. Black and white. Complete polar opposites, no one would ever come to think they could work so well. That's how General Hux and Y/N would be described. She was so kind and gentle, he was fierce and rough. Y/N was as pure as snow and he was as dark as coal. But somehow, they ended up on the same side. They were far from being even a slither alike, but they work so well together. The key was acceptance. She loved him for who he was, she loved him even with all his demons and baggage. He loved her for her innocence and good heart despite his beliefs. Y/N was the light in his darkness, the one thing that kept him from going completely dark. No matter what everyone saw or thought, they were perfect for each other. Their love was odd, unique but nothing less than beautiful, even if they would never know why.

Anakin Skywalker:

All We Have Is Love

Growing up as slaves with very little helped them to treasure what little they did have. When Y/N and Ani eventually met one another on one of the 'backyard' planets, they knew instantly there was something precious between the two of them. There was something strong that no one could break. Love, and despite the dangers they knew they'd face because of it, they had to have one another. They could never leave each other. A secret wedding. Hidden meetings. Watchful eyes. Being on constant look out for other Jedi Knights was tiring, but completely worth it. After all, at the end of the day, all they have is love. The love for each other and no matter what happened they would always be together.

Finn:

Shadows

In the dead of night, without fail, Finn would awake with sweat dripping down his face laced with his tears. Y/N would sit there, with him in his arms, comforting him until he was ready to go back to sleep. Nightmares of war, death and loss, waiting to greet him when he did. But she would always be there to help him, understanding exactly what he is going through, having been through tragedies similar to his. Finn never quite understood why she never left him and why she cares so much for him. With all his shadows lurking around each bend, he couldn't help but wonder why she was still here. But Y/N always made a point of reassuring him that she was going nowhere. Her reasons she never shared, but it was a sort of unspoken understanding. She has shadows too and knows that he needs someone to be there for him, and she was. Everything, she was because after, she didn't mind his shadows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 8.6K 93
Some Imagines/One-Shots for some of Star Wars' best characters from all eras. • Prequels • Clone Wars • Original Trilogy • Rebels • The Mandalorian...
1.2K 10 30
Starting Star Wars requests!!! I'll only write for these characters Obi-wan Kenobi Yoda Han Solo Luke Skywalker Comments are really appreciated 🥰...
155K 2.1K 75
hey i'm asiya and i wrote most of these imagines/preferences when i was younger so I'll be making major edits very soon! Characters I've featured: Lu...
257K 2.5K 68
All requests accepted Does: Fluff Smut/Lemon Warning: Please do NOT steal my idea/s and please do NOT take credit for my idea/s if you want to use th...