๐‘๐Ž๐“๐ | YBN

By ru33ian

old. ยฉ 2017 | nba_kentrell (ru33ian). 11/2017 - 04/2020 More

-characters-
โ–ช๏ธ1โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ2โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ3โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ4โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ5โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ6โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ7โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ8โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ9โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ10โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ11โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ12โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ13โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ14โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ15โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ16โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ17โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ18โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ19โ–ช๏ธ
-update-
.
โ–ช๏ธ20โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ21โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ23โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ24โ–ช๏ธ
.
.
โ–ช๏ธ25โ–ช๏ธ
first of all.
โ–ช๏ธ26โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ27โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ28โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ29โ–ช๏ธ
*clears throat*
โ–ช๏ธ30โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ31โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ32โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ33โ–ช๏ธ
yall eat ass
โ–ช๏ธ34โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ35โ–ช๏ธ
use deodorant
new story
โ–ช๏ธ36โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ37โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ38โ–ช๏ธ

โ–ช๏ธ22โ–ช๏ธ

6K 252 422
By ru33ian

-edited 11/21/19

six days later

| genesis |

me and amaria don't talk anymore. same thing with nick. they're both just a waste of my time.
i really thought to could trust her but i guess not. and im not even gonna start on nick, that nigga has all types of problems.

" give me my phone back zion!" i frowned.
it was around night and we were walking back from the corner store.

"don't call me by my first name. and no yo pencil neck shaped ass ain't getting this back." he says sticking it over his head.

"that's why ion like yo ass. being mean for no reason."

if you were wondering, yes me and 'mr. glizzion' have gotten closer. i talk to him the
most. im never at nahmir's house anymore. mostly at zion's or he's at mine.
.

while we were walking he ran into one of his friends and started talking to them. after a minute i got annoyed. "can we go home now? ion wanna stand here listening to y'all gay ass conversation." i asked recording myself on snap so i could post on instagram.

"damn you got you a new shorty? tuff." the guy said. "she's not mine, we just friends." he replied. "ain't that nahmir's girl?" i roll my eyes.

"she never was. but she almost was." zion said to him. i glared at him and he shrugged as the guy walked off.

"ho , why would you say that?" "watch the attitude," he said grabbing my neck on camera. "you just doing that the attention," i laugh. "nah just wanted to make you mad."
"im posting this to show the world you mean you are." he shrugged and walked off as i followed him.

__
<we gone act like that's genesis and not rhoachima.>
__

theyfav.g ...

60,780 views • Liked by ybnglizzy, asiandadoll and 294,176 others
theyfav.g look at how this nigga disrespects me.
view all 3,101 comments
ybnglizzy lol😂
hoodrich.bri @ybnnahmir @ybnnahmir @ybnnahmir
theyknow.ashia @ybnnahmir
ybnalmightyjay my kids 👨‍👧‍👦
ybn_manny @ybnnahmir
ybnnahmir replying to @ybn_manny what am i gonna gain from this?
❤️ 323 likes
view more replies..
dicksuckingasshoe_ goals 😭. but aren't you nahmir's..?
yourmotherbitch aren't you nahmirs gf?
eric.b138 waddup neymar @ybnnahmir
iiiamdess y'all cute asl
view more comments..

__
..
"people are so annoying, i swear." i said laying back on my bed. i got home a few minutes ago. "what happened?" zion asked me in a facetime call. "they tagging nahmir and shit like i'm supposed to care."

"then don't go on instagram, problem solved.." he replied. "don't be sarcastic thanks." "
anyway, you gone come over my house tomorrow?" he says with his forehead in the camera. "yes airhead." "don't get smart with me now." he warned. "k."

"have a good ass night, im going to sleep." he says. "back to you." i hung up.
i turned on the tv to watch for a while before i went to sleep.
-

"is mom home?" i asked january running downstairs.

getting ready to leave, i had my hair in two high puffs with a black tank top and black jeans with holes in them. then i had on my black pumas.

"no, just her irritating ass boyfriend." "shush before he hears you hoe."
"and where you thought you was going?"

we looked up seeing him standing in the doorway. "to my friends house, problem?" i ask politely. "you're staying here." "um yeah. im going out," i reply slipping my shoes on.

i walked past him trying to open the front door but he pushed me away. "i said your staying here." he said louder. "excuse yourself, this is my home thanks love."

that caused a hit on my left arm. "watch who you talking to child." i rolled my eyes and walked back upstairs.

"what happened?" devin asks. "he hit me. it's good though." i said walking into my room opening my window.

"hell you bout to do?" "what does it look like?" "uh suicide." "uh bye." "uh okay then."

"lock my door when you leave and if he asks, im sleep." i said and jumped out. my room wasn't so far from the ground so yeah..

i started walking down the street to zion's house. on my way people were staring at me. i ignored it at first but then it became annoying.

"are you ybn nahmir's girlfriend?" "are you cheating on him with glizzy?" "what's going on between you and ybn?"

i rolled my eyes and kept walking. but these niggas was following me like some damn paparazzi. "can i walk in peace? thanks."
i said making them stop. i walked a little faster so they would catch up again.

i reached his house and knocked on the door. which in other words i practically tried to break the door down. then the door swung open. "is you tryna break the door my nigga? what is this, an attempted robbery?" zion said standing in the doorway. "yes, let me in now."

stepping in i was greeted by foe, and two other little ass kids. they looked at least four. "who kids?" "those are my cousins. they came over today."
__

sitting in the living room me and glizzy were talking while the tv was on commercial. "i swear im more better at eight ball then you!" he exclaimed. "you liar! i won three times against you last time, what is there to lie for?" "broo no you aren't just give up.."
i laughed. "saltiness at its highest."

just then the doorbell rang. "who is it?" i ask. "genesis dear.. i must open the door first to find out that kind of information. logic at its highest."

i scoff. a few seconds later, in walks nahmir. "um. why is she here?" he asks. "why are you?" i ask. silence takes over the room. "the tension thickens." zion said. "but im sorry, i forgot nahmir was coming over today."
"mhm." what a lovely day.

zion grabs his keys. "ima have to leave now." i raise my eyebrows. "i have errands woman. know what errands are?" "yes i do man, don't get slapped." "alright woman have a g'day." "g'day mate." and with that he leaves.

and now me and nahmir are left with the kids and the dog and an uncomfortable silence.
_

"nya get down tf!" i ran over to her and carried her off the table. these kids was acting a mess. it's been an hour and nothing was getting better.

then she started crying. "oh. um.. don't cry" i petted her over my shoulder but she continued crying.
"nahmir please get that damn dog of yours before he makes tj cry too!"

he picked up tj and moved away from foe. "who said tj ain't like my damn dog. these niggas been acting friendly ass hell to each other." he said. "i dont like mirmir's dog.." nya spoke.
"me neither," i said sarcasticly.

"um that was rUde. you are excused." he said putting tj down to play. foe starting barking making nya cry again. "foe you scary bitch, shut up!" i whisper yell as nahmir takes nya from my hands.

"okay, i will not tolerate you being mean to my dog." he says rubbing her back. she surprisingly stopped crying. "how did you make her stop crying?" i frowned since i failed on doing that.
"witchcraft."

"you play too much nigga," i laugh. after that he put nya on the couch to sleep. "i'd be a terrible father right?" he asked. "bro i was just playing that time i said that." i say remembering when we were at the movies.

"wait where did tj go?" he asks. i looked around. "uh. i don't know.." "terrible ass mother. find my child please." he said looking around.

"where did this lil nigga go?" he says under his breath. "ugh, do not call him that that is very rude young man."

"oh but i really cannot find this nigga.." i said lowly. "let's check in the basement." "now why would this child be down in a scary ass basement?" "ion know. we can still look tho." he said opening the basement door.

"excuse me sir nick, i willnt travel down there with you." "why for miss?" "spooky spiders aren't quite a delight sir."
he sucked his teeth.

" mademoiselle, please getcho retarded ass somewhere and go to ze basement with me."

"i will not unless sir nick pays me five trillion zollars." "i do not consist of that type of money missy miss." "then zu will give me the ride of the piggy back."

he lowered himself and i climbed on top. "run fast bitch." i demanded. "i will walk bitch thanks love." he said walking down the stairs. i hopped off his back when we were there.
"very spooky. we must retreat from our quest." "nah."

out of nowhere i screeched. "what is is?!" "i swear i saw something move.." he looked down. "that's your shadow miss." "are you serious?" "yes miss calm yo ass." "well shit i give up. im retreating back to headquarters sir nick. too of the dles." i said walking upstairs.

few seconds later nahmir comes back up also with a whole ass tj in his arms." "bullcrap."
"he was playing with the washing machine." he chuckles.

"you sure ain't no pieces of him missing?" i ask. "yes mademoiselle, tf. why do you ask?"
"please don't question my authority sir nick."
_

around six in the evening tj also went to sleep. "finally.." i sat on the couch with foe on my lap. "that wasn't even that much work.." he said turning on the tv. "we Christians don't lie."
he laughs.
another silence went by as while we watched rick and morty.

"im sorry." he apologized out of nowhere.
"for what" i ask sitting up. "for what i did.." he said looking me in the eyes. "you should be apologizing even though i don't want you too."

"df- what you mean?" he asked. "i hate when people apologize to me, it makes me feel like i did something even if i did or didn't. then gotta look you in the eyes n shit."

"you and me just played a whole ass session of mademoiselle and sir nick but you can't look me in the eyes and accept my apology-"

"exactly." "oh, alright then." he says turning his attention back to the tv. "im just playing just wanted to see you feeling guilty." i grin pulling him over to me by his shoulders.

he raised his eyebrows. "when did you become so strong?" "get that nice werkout dood. my six pack's narly!" i said causing him to die.
"no but really you a wimp ass hoe."

"no ass, bald scallywag ass hoe." "fuck you then. and i have an ass thanks." "but you love me tho. so ha." "i'll let you believe that.." "damn..outchea hurting people feelings." "that's what i do best." "i can't tell."

"i demand you to lay down scallywag," he said pushing me down on the couch. "why?" "so i can lay on you. it's called a free human bed." he said resting his head on my waist. "please don't break my pelvis." "i'll make sure i will." "that's radical." "yep."

i brought out my camera and recorded him. "if any of you guys need a free human bed hit me up!" he took my phone from me. "um she's good. she's mine now." he said before ending the video.

"boy what now?"

"you heard what i said. your mine now."

__
<again. we gone act like this genesis and not fufu bitch with da loose pussy.>
__

ybnnahmir                                                       ...

Liked by cubandasavage, natexclip and 878,235 others
ybnnahmir 🙂
ybnal @ybnglizzy
ybnalmightyjay well shit my kids done grown.
mollybrazy 💓
theyknow.ashia @ybnglizzy
nolimitherbo aw shit😭😭
lilbaby_1 😭
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 3K 52
๐•ฟ๐–๐–—๐–”๐–š๐–Œ๐– ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐–™๐–”๐–—๐–’ | ยป ๐‘›๐‘๐‘Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘ By:4๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–˜๐–†๐–๐–Š๐–”๐–‹๐–‘๐–š๐–›โฆ Ain't no goin' back, you know I'm gon' keep it comin' โ–ช๏ธComment โ–ช๏ธVo...
277K 11.1K 75
๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’‘๐’” ๐‘ป๐’ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’•๐’“๐’†๐’๐’ -๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™, ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™, ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™˜๐™๐™–...
537K 23.5K 46
"๐–ถ๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—†๐–พ, she isn't half of me" - ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ต ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜
298K 12.6K 51
January ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ2. " ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ, ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐, ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ง๐š ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...