Love from a nightmare-Cryaoti...

By anon_devpie

A journey that will lead you somewhere with the person you just met, starting with lies and ends with truths... More

Love from a nightmare-Cryaotic x Reader
Introduction..
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chaper 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Pause-Talk
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Closed Competition:
Chapter 908:

Chapter 59

95 3 0
By anon_devpie

Ryo×

---------------

"U-ugh.. Where the heck am i... ugh..?" I stood up to see, i only see blood all around the room, scattered up the ceiling, floor, walls, and so as the door. "Oh my god.. What in the world happen here..?" I walked slowly all around the room and investigate, not until i saw a dead corpse lying on the floor, near the corners of the wall.

"Gyaagh!! The heck?!" I stumbled backwards, landed on my butt, "Gyoow!" I sulked as i noticed my butt got scrapes. "DAMMIT."

"Help... I.. I need help... H-help..!"

A young woman's voice was heard, echoed around the rooms and the halls, much familiar than anything from my memories, i ran up to the door, panting slowly.

*Creek*

As i open the door, i looked straight, not noticing i'm stepping something squishy and slimy, as i look down in disgust and horror, i saw a half body of a just-died corpse and its intestines was out, scattered all around the floor, the blood was squirting out of it, bloody-fountain was scattered horribly, it was purely disgusting and scary.

*Squish!*

"Glluucckk! Ewww! D:" I sulked, horribly disgusted, "Da heck!" I slowly walked backwards, i didn't noticed, i stepped on a small gap, almost fell. "Dammit.." I twirled around the halls, it was full of huge and small gaps, blood, corpses, halls, closed spaces. !@#$ it..

....

-----------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292 5 34
Follow hearts on this journey through love, matchmaking, heartbreak, cheating, grief and friendship "In the presence of others you have to keep yours...
107K 1.5K 36
Life gave me another chance with him and all i'm going to do is break his heart. What would you do if life suddenly gave you another chance to be wi...
207K 8.8K 23
'Accidents happen'. That's what people say. Yet, some accidents take away from us more than others. Ethan had it all. Everything was lined up in fr...
19K 874 54
You see, the funny thing about loss is that it is a lot like love. Though the two emotions are polar opposites, they both are forever. Love is a feel...