Alphas Human Mate

By Daylight428

(Book in the process of editing) " Miss please stand in front of the class and introduce yourself.," my teach... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 20. ( continued )
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
~ Restricted Chapter ~
Authers Note
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Epilogue
AN: Please read!!

Chapter 27.

79.8K 2.6K 410
By Daylight428

~ 3 weeks later ~

I thought it'd be nice to eat breakfast this morning, so I went into the kitchen before everyone was up and started cooking breakfast. Some waffles, pancakes, pop tarts, and cereal. All sounds really good to eat. I just want to eat everything I'm cooking and keep it for myself.

Once I was finishing up, I heard a lot of footsteps quietly coming down the stairs. I went to turn around and when I did I jumped in surprise at everything.

Sean, Michael, Kylie, and Madison were holding balloons and presents, " Happy Birthday Jessica! " I smiled at their generosity and I started crying. I can't believe I forgot today was my birthday!

Sean ran up to me and hugged me, " Hey baby, why are you crying? "

" I don't know, I guess I'm just really happy that you guys have done all this for me. " I wiped my tears as Michael brought in the cake.

" Really Mike, a cake at 11am? " Kylie said rolling her eyes.

" Couldn't wait until noon could ya? " Maddie said laughing.

" NOPE! " Michael said running into the kitchen, he came back holding a lighter. He lit the candles on my cake and everyone started singing me happy birthday. Sean had a little solo at the end which made me giggle.

We sat down to eat and I got a two plates of waffles and pancakes and poured syrup on top of both. Three waffles on one plate, and then two pancakes on the other. " Wow, your really hungry Jessica, well I mean for a human. " Michael says pointing out how fat I'm eating right now.

" Don't ever judge how much a woman wants to eat, she can do whatever she wants to. " Kylie shoots at him in my defense.

" Thanks Lee. " I call her by her childhood nickname and she smiles at me, " No problem Jess. " she winks at me and I laugh.

Sean growls lightly at her, " No winking at my mate. "

" Oh calm down Mr. Overprotective. " Kylie rolls her eyes and we all laugh at her comment. Sean just mumbled stuff and continues eating.

It's present time so I place one of the presents on my lap and see who it's from, " This one is from Madison. "

She smiles impatiently and I rip the small wrapping on the little box and I open the little box. I gasped, it was a rose gold locket with the letter J on the front.

" Thank you Maddie! " I said putting the locket on.

" You're welc-... " Madison said but then was cut off my Kylie, " Open mine next! "

" Well excuse me. " Madison said while crossing her arms at Kylie, " Sorry. "

I placed Kylie's gift in my lap and it was a bit bigger than Madison's box. I unwrapped her gift and my mouth dropped, it was a new case for my art supplies.

" Open it. " Kylie said and I did as I was told. I opened the box and it had a bunch of sketch pencils, an eraser, a hand held pencil sharpener, and some pastel colored pencils.

" Thank you. " I said to Kylie and hugged her, " No problem Jess. "

The last one was from Michael and it was in a card he gave me, wow he was the only one to give me a card.

When I read the front I opened it and a card for Target came out, it was $50 worth and I giggled at his gift, " I didn't know what to get you so gift cards work every time. " he shrugged.

" Thank you everyone! " I yelled to them and they gave me a group hug. When everyone walked away, Sean said, " I have a gift for you, but tonight I want to take you out someplace. So I'll just give it to you then. "

" Mkay. " I hummed and I cleaned the table up.

" No no, it's your birthday, I'll do it. " Sean came over and pushed me aside so that he could clean.

" Thanks. " I kissed him on his cheek and he stopped cleaning so he could actually kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I heard gagging noises. I turned to the source and I found Michael standing in the entrance of the dining room, " Get a room. "

" If you don't want to see this, then help me with the cleaning. " Sean said as Michael walked up to him, he gave Sean a playful punch on the arm and they started fighting, but you could obviously tell it was just the boys having fun. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to use the bathroom.

For the past couple of days I have been feeling weird. I've been craving a bunch of foods like Potato chips and cotton candy ice-cream, even though I like both. And then this morning when I woke up I threw up... and then felt fine.

Could I be pregnant?

It's possible, so I bought a pregnancy test last night while grocery shopping just in case. I went into the bathroom and I peed on the stick. Once I was done, I waited a bit until it showed results. I was nervous to see them though.

I held the stick in my hand and I glanced quickly at it and back. I didn't really see it much so it was hard to tell how many lines were on there. One for not pregnant and two for pregnant.

I opened my hand back up and looked at the test and my hand started shaking at the result.

" Two lines... I'm pregnant. " I whispered and I started crying of joy. I've never thought about having a baby, but I guess I have to start thinking now. This baby will become my entire life and I hope Sean will react happily to the news as well. We weren't trying to be pregnant, so it'll be a huge surprise.

I'm also nervous a bit, am I really ready to me a mother? And is Sean ready to be a father?

~~~

Sean's POV

Once I was done punching Michael we cleaned up and threw away the ripped pieces of wrapping paper. I guess it's time to tell my best friend the news.

" Hey man, I have some news. " I said turning to Michael who is currently eating some more cake.

His face had icing all over it and I couldn't help but laugh at his weirdness, " What are you doing? "

" I'm eating cake duh, but tell me that news. " He said, wiping his face off with a napkin. He went to throw it away and I blurted out, but not loud enough for Jessica to hear, " I'm proposing to Jessica tonight. "

He came back into the room with his mouth hanging open and I smirked, " You have a little drool right there. " I pointed at a random spot near his mouth and he narrowed his eyes at me.

" Congrats man, I'm proud of you. And on her birthday too, she'll never see it coming. " he fist bumped me and I headed into the bedroom to get ready to train with the younger warriors.

I took my shirt off and some shorts and I heard a faint noise in the bathroom. Jessica must be in there. I'm happy today's her birthday, she's also as old as me until my birthday arrives.

I laid on the bed for a quick nap and a few minutes later I hear her exit the bathroom. My head snaps up when I hear her crying. I open my eyes and run over to her. There's something in her hand but I don't pay attention to it as I comfort her, " Whats wrong Princess?? "

" Nothing is wrong, it's what's coming. " With those words she is scaring me.. is someone threatening her?!

I let her go on and nod, " Tell me what's going on. "

" I'm pregnant. " she smiles up at me.

I stand there and as I am I feel like my heart stopped.. I'm going to be a dad. Shit, I'm going to be a dad?!

" I'm going to be a dad? " she nods her head and giggles at my expression which is probably mixed with happy and shook.

" OH MY GOD JESSICA!! " I scream like a two year old and pick her up. I kiss her passionately and look into her eyes.

" I never would have thought I'd be hearing this news on your birthday. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 409 54
Book 1 in the werewolf series :Jack: Now I'm infuriated. I swing my leg over her body, so that I'm straddling her waist, and pin her wrists above her...
466K 13.4K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...
952K 24.4K 24
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ I was really inexperienced when I wrote this and quite dramatic. I understand that this book may not be everyone's favorite (even I cri...
48.7K 1.1K 37
(Completed) *Needs to be edited* The Moon Goddess has a plan for everyone. Elena and Vincent's plans were to be mates, rulers and lovers. Vincent bei...