My loveless marriage

Bởi sandysandra92

#65 in onesidedd - 9/9/2018 #637 in chicklit - 30/5/2018 #595 in chicklit - 4/6/2018 #24 in onesidedlove - 17... Xem Thêm

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51 - (1)
Part 51 - (2)
Part 51 - (3)
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Author's note
Author's note
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Author's note
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76

Part 14

4K 203 77
Bởi sandysandra92

***Abhimanyu's P.O.V***

"What the heck are you dressed in?" Nikhil asked, entering my room and dropping some bag onto my bed and looking at me wide-eyed.

I smirked as I turned to face the mirror one last time, adjusting the blazer.

"Oh hello bro? Are you deaf? What the fuck is this shit?" Nikhil asked again, pointing to the suit I was wearing.

"Can't you see? It's a three piece midnight black suit" I said, tugging at my blazer so that my abs would come-out well.

"I can see that my dear old friend, but my question was why are you dressed like you're going for a business meeting....or a funeral actually?" Nikhil asked looking me from head to toe and smirked, making me scowl.

"Then how am I to dress up? I want to impress my to-be in laws dude!" I said, combing my already combed and gelled hair.

"You are going to meet your in-laws and your to-be wife for God's sake! So show them your fun side... your cool side...not this business-deal cracking workaholic self of you!" Nikhil said, rolling his eyes, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Fun colors? Would a Navy blue suit do?" I asked him, walking back to my walk-in closet. 

"Haye Bhagwan! Kya karu mein iss launde ka? {Oh God what do I do with this man?!}" Nikhil said dramatically, smacking his forehead, while he followed me to the walk-in closet.

"Hmfp so would this do then?" I asked him, pointing to the cream colored suit in it's hanger.

"Dude!" Nikhil groaned, making me sigh.

"Okay, how about this one then?" I asked, pulling out a maroon colored tuxedo from it's hanger.

"And look like cartoon eh?" Nikhil asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Fine, what about jeans and a T-shirt?" I asked, opening another door of the closet that had my casuals.

"You are meeting your in-laws...you're not on a casual date with Naina!" Nikhil snorted.

"Look man all I have are elegant business suits and these casuals" I said, pointing to my casuals in the closet and continued "What would you have me wear then? I desperately want to impress my in-laws to be and also my girl" 

"Your girl eh?" Nikhil said, raising his eyebrows.

"Don't start teasing me Nik! After Naina becomes officially mine, tease me all you want and you won't hear a word of protest from me. Till then, shut that effing hole on your face and suggest me what to wear for tonight!" I spat, while Nikhil continued looking at me with an amused expression on his face.

"What's so amusing?" I asked him, after a few more minutes of his silence.

"Just...wondering...." Nikhil said thoughtfully, finally shrugging.

"What were you wondering Nik? Please do it quick! They're gonna be here in another half an hour and I want to look my best okay?" I glowered at Nikhil, who continued looking at me thoughtfully.

"I was wondering....upto what extent would you go to, to impress your in-laws to be, and also, to impress Naina?" Nikhil said, or rather asked, looking at me curiously.

"Any extent man! I just want my angel in my life - my life feels like a chapter from one of those Disney movies, or those fairy tales - where everything is just pure bliss when I'm with her! I'm a rich man and yet....and yet, I don't have that happiness in my life which I get whenever I'm around Naina" I said, sighing, as an image of a very happy Naina in my arms crossed my mind.

How I wish to drown myself in her?!

"What if I tell you that she has very weird....fetish?" Nikhil asked, in a tone that suggested that he was choosing his words very carefully.

"Fetish? What fetish? How do you know about it?" I spat angrily at Nikhil, striding towards him in anger, my jaws and fists clenched tightly.

"Woah woah!! Haven't you heard the saying bros before ho.." Nikhil was saying, but caught himself at the proper moment and said instead "I meant....bros before wife-to-be? Nothing happened between us bro! She has always been like a sister to me" in a soothing tone.

I looked at him guiltily - what was Naina turning me into? Why was I becoming so... possessive about her? I am becoming crazy about her - to the extent that I was about to hurt my best mate!

"I'm sorry I... I don't know what got into me" I said, before pulling Nikhil into a bro hug.

"I know you're a love stricken puppy, I don't mind seeing you like this - makes me happy that my boy finally found love" Nikhil said, grinning widely, making me chuckle.

"So what were you telling me about my angel?" I asked.

"Oh yeah...well, Naina has a fetish for Christmas related stuff... you know? Santa, Reindeer, anything that remind her of Christmas... and red is her favorite color too!" Nikhil said seriously.

"Fetish for Christmas? That's something new! Never heard of such a thing" I said, eyeing Nikhil suspiciously.

"I'm serious bro! Why would I lie to you?" Nikhil said, with an air of innocence about him.

"Hmfp! So what should I do now? Dress up as Santa Claus?" I asked him in a mocking tone.

"That's absurd! I meant that if you so want to impress her, dress up in such a way that it reminds her of Christmas" Nikhil said.

"Remind her of Christmas? Should I dress up as Rudolph? Or perhaps in a red suit?" I asked him in a mock enthusiastic tone, throwing my hands in the air, making Nikhil chuckle.

"Wait....would maroon pass off as red? I could wear this maroon tuxedo" I said, pointing to my maroon tuxedo which he'd just turned down.

"That'd be funny...but no... I knew you didn't have anything fun and Christmas-y in your wardrobe so I thought I'd help" Nikhil said, smiling and winking at me, before walking out of the walk-in closet.

Frowning, I followed him back out of the closet, to find him fidgeting with the bag he had brought with him.

"What the fuck is that?" I shouted in horror, looking wide eyed at the suit that Nikhil had pulled out from the bag.

"This fuck is a suit....a fun, yet elegant suit" Nikhil said, propping the suit on me as if to check if it'd look good on me.

"My my.... you would look good in this! Ravishingly good for your Naina" Nikhil said, winking.

"This is disgusting! I'll look like a clown" I said, pushing the suit away from me.

"Clown or like the man who fulfills her weird fetish?" Nikhil asked, cocking his eyebrow.

"This...it's hideous" I whined, taking the suit from Nikhil's hands for a closer look.

"It isn't! I've seen how crazy her fetish is" Nikhil said seriously.

"So? Would you wear it?" Nikhil asked, after a few minutes of silence.

"Do I have a choice?" I asked, sighing.

"Trust me bro! I know fashion and I know Naina... she digs this kinda stuff" Nikhil said, patting my shoulders.

"Fine I'll...change" I said, walking back to the walk-in closet with the suit that Nikhil had handed me.

***

"They're here! Are you done?" Nikhil asked, walking into my room some twenty minutes later, while I stood in front of the mirror, looking at my reflection.

Nikhil stood rooted at his place, his eyes glued to my reflection, while I tugged at my blazer - it looks hideous on me!

"You....it....youlookgreat" Nikhil said in a squeak of a voice, sounding breathless.

"What the heck was that?" I asked, glowering.

"You....look....grrreat" Nikhil said, his voice sounded as though he was chocking. There were tears in his eyes and he was trembling. His face too was slowly turning red.

"What the fuck? Nikhil are you crying?" I asked him concerned, making my way towards him.

"No...I'm....fine....you look...so good....you're ready" Nikhil chocked, turning his face away from me.

"Bro why are you getting so emotional?" I asked him.

Why was he shaking so much? Why did he have tears in his eyes? And most of all, why did his voice sound like he was chocking? Was he being emotional just because I was about to meet the love of my life again?

"I'm fine...I'll...you sit here... I'll get Naina...don't come down" Nikhil said before sprinting out of my room.

Man he's weird!

I turned my attention back to the mirror to have one last look at myself - would Naina really find this attractive? Only one way to find out!

I sat impatiently on my bed, waiting for the room of my door to open and Naina to come in - I just made it sound like it's my first night of marriage right? Well trust me when I say that I feel more nervous than if it were my first-night, specially wearing this hideous suit that was supposedly Naina's fetish!

A small tugged my lips at the thought of Naina - would she feel happy seeing me in this suit which fulfills her fetish?

Soon, I heard the muffled sounds of voices, and sounds of footsteps - so they were coming to my room now.

I took a deep breath and stood-up, ready to welcome Naina to my room - and to my life.

I took one last look at my room - it was spotless clean with a faint lemony fragrance that hung onto the room.

I heard the clicking of the door knob, and turned around, a smile playing on my lips - to see my Naina.

Nikhil and Naina were standing at the threshold of my room, along with Kunal. All three of them were looking at me wide-eyed, but I didn't care because I felt the wind being knocked out of me at the sight in front of me - There was my Naina, wearing a mustard yellow simple saree, matching it with a navy-blue designer blouse. Her beautiful long black hair was set free. She wasn't wearing any jewelry, except for those bangles on her wrist, and her earrings. Also, she was wearing a silver kamar-bandh {waistband} which for some reason was turning me on.

She was truly an epitome of beauty - my angel! Naina looked like Goddess Lakshmi today, and I beamed in pride - she'd soon be mine!

I expected her to smile at me and probably even blush - seeing me in this suit, but frowned as I saw her clutching her stomach and laughing like there's no tomorrow.

I looked up curiously at Kunal, who too was laughing like there's no tomorrow, along with Nikhil and Naina.

Did I look that bad in the suit? I frowned.

To be continued...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

793K 23.5K 30
"It was a deal" what..?? "What...??? What type of deal ammi..??" I asked her confused. "Your marriage was a deal." Shagufta who got married to a bil...
82K 3K 32
||Book 1|| ♡Aliasha Rathore♡ ~"har aashiq ki ajab kahani hai, chup rehna bhi pyaar ki nishani hai". A 24 year-old global superstar. She has everythi...
37K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
148K 6.9K 30
#1 in Armyman as on 29/04/2021 #1 in broken as on 21/12/2021 #21 in Chennai as on 29/04/2021 #1 in Chennai as on 20/5/21 #10 in Tamilnadu as on 29/04...