A Long Hot Summer - Love Isla...

By DogsSox231

Based on the ITV2 series Love Island 2018! #146 in Romance! ~ 21/06/18 #1 in Love Island Books! Ella Wordswo... More

Introduction / Character Info
The Girls
The Boys
Adam's Choice
#KissAndTell
New Girls
Cuddles & Kisses
Truth or Dare
The First Recoupling
Tears from a Love Triangle
Making a Move on Megan
Dares & Drama
*Hideaway Hook-Up*
Compatibility Test
Kick-Offs and Kick-Box
Pool Pushing & Dinner Dates
#StirThePot
"You're Perfect."
Nude Modelling & Sexual Temptations
(A/N) Update Information
New Boy & Drunken Loving
The Recoupling
#LoveFest #SausageParty
Turn-offs & Dirty Quizzes
Snog Marry Pie
Dumpings & Missing Boys
The Beginning Of Casa Amor
Cheeky Challenges
Staying Loyal & 'I Love You'
Disloyalty & 'Be My Girlfriend?'
Congratulations & Messing With Adam
Trouble In Paradise & Getting Dumped?
New Book (I'm A Celeb) & Info
Love Island 2019!
NEW LOVE ISLAND BOOK OUT NOW
LOVE ISLAND 2021

Finally in The Hideaway

7.3K 183 60
By DogsSox231

Suddenly a phone beeps. "Text!" Adam announces.

"Islanders, tonight there will be a recoupling in which the girls will choose the boy they want to couple up with. #PickAndMix #ChangingPlaces."

*****

Ella P.O.V

At the recoupling ...

"I want to couple up with this boy because, not only is he extremely good looking - especially in that T-shirt, he makes me smile all the time and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us both." Dani is the first to speak to the line of boys in front of us. "So the boy I want to couple up with is ... Jack."

The same applies for Wes and Samira on a friend's basis, and Georgia and Josh on a more-than-friends- basis. Hayley's phone is the next to beep as she stands up.

"I want to couple up with this boy, because he seems really fun and genuine. He's cheeky, and getting to know him more, I feel we might just be right for each other." Hayley says. "... Charlie!"

Awh, I like those too. And Charlie is good looking - they make a gorgeous couple!

Megan is the next to stand. I know she's had a few conversations with Eyal and Alex, but maybe she'll pick differently. I know Alex kissed Megan too, but hopefully, she knows he's my favourite.

"Ok, I want to couple up with this boy because he seems to be a really nice and genuine person. We shared a kiss on our date, and I felt something there, but I don't know if he did or not. Either way, I want to couple up with him and get to know him better."

My stomach flips. My heart stops. Megan kissed Alex. Megan is coupling with Alex. She hasn't kissed anyone else I don't think?

"So the boy I want to couple up with is ..."

"Eyal."

Thank god for that.

Eyal rushes over to Megan and places a kiss on her cheek. Next, my phone beeps, and I take a stand, already confident about who I want to pick. It's between Adam and Alex.

"I want to couple up with this boy because, we've had a few little ups and downs, but we've got over them so easily. He's a gentleman, extremely attractive, and I can't wait to share a bed with him again. So the boy I want to couple up with is ..."

Alex shoots me a grin, and bites down subtly on his lip. "Alex!"

Alex strides over, surrounded by applause and kisses me shortly.

The final two are Rosie and Adam. Ok, things may be tense here.

"I want to couple up with this boy, because he's the only one left!"

Ouch...

"Adam," Rosie announces. Adam cautiously approaches her; I guess after the confrontation last night, Adam is holding up his shield.

A few hours later ...

"Goodnight everyone!" Charlie whoops, snuggling into Hayley's chest who's in the bed beside us.

"Goodnight!" I call back, snuggling under the covers.

I look up at Alex, who's staring back at me. His baby blue eyes are magnetised to my own, and his looks are reflected under his scruffy bed-hair. "It's so nice to have you back from Adam."

"It's nice to be back with you." I grin. A hand rests on my hip, and Alex pulls me into his chest. "And for the whole Megan-and-you-kissing-thing ... I forgive you."

He smirks, fluttering his gaze between my lips and my eyes. "That's all I wanted to hear."

Alex's head comes closer and he slides his lips onto mine. He's extremely soft, and the heat of his body surrounds my own.

I'm glad we're back on good terms... very glad.

Alex reaches down beside my hip, tugging his hands underneath the hem of my shorts. Slowly, he detaches himself from my lips and whispers into my neck, whilst giving me feather-light kisses - "we don't have to do it if you don't want to?"

"Alex." I pull his head from my neck. "Is it ok if we wait just a little longer? You know I've never done this before and-"

"That's totally ok with me." He smiles cutely, giving me one final peck on the lips. "Goodnight, Ella."

The next morning ...

"Good morning Señorita!" Georgia exclaims, running and wrapping her arms around my middle. "How was your night?"

"Good." I giddily admit like a school girl. "Things definitely got a bit heated."

"Explain."

I put on some mascara and throw on a gold bathing suit. "Alex and I ... we almost ... you know?"

"Ella!"

"Almost!" I emphasise. "Don't get too happy too soon."

After a while, we're all out in the garden. The word has spread of Alex and I's little moment we had last night, so all I've got had is Jack tease me all morning.

"Text!" Josh explains. "Islanders! Tonight you will take part in a challenge called Meals On Wheels! #MouthToMouth!"

At the challenge ...

Taking a seat opposite Alex, he has to put the food from a 3-course meal in his mouth and shovel it into mine, before I place it down on the plate at the other side. The first to complete the dinner wins.

The horn sounds, and Alex loads some cold disgusting soup in his mouth - I don't even like soup.

Reaching the other end, Alex and I stand up, and I position myself under him like a hungry sparrow. He drops the soup into my mouth, and it's the most revolting and repulsive thing I've ever had in my mouth!

We make our way back again, tied with Wes and Samira. Alex takes a profiterole this time, and drops it into mouth at the other end of the track.

After a few trips back and forth, my tastebuds are masked by the all the different foods and I can't taste anything at all.

"We're almost there, Alex!" I exclaim, looking to see that Hayley and Charlie are almost done too.

Hayley finishes at the exact same time as we do. Samira stands, receives the results and announces that -

"The winners are ... Hayley and Charlie!"

Damn ...

That night ...

Hayley and Charlie went on a little date after they won the challenge today. They're still out now, and I'm sat on the daybed with Wes and Georgia, peering over to see Adam, who's necking it with Rosie.

"She shouldn't have picked him in the recoupling."

"She didn't have much choice!" Wes laughs. "Come on Georgia, he's alright." 

"I agree with Georgia actually." I nod, reminiscing about the short times of Adam and I. "I think it's just that he knows how attractive he is, so he thinks he can have what he wants."

"You're right!" Georgia stands, marching away. "I'm gonna go and give him a bit of my mind.

Looking past Georgia who's approached Adam, Hayley, Megan and Dani are sat around the fire pit. Megan gets up and walks away. Suddenly, Dani calls me over.

"So, Ella, you're smart," Dani states. "Why can't you see the stars?"

Alex P.O.V

"Can we have a chat?" Meg asks me, dressed in a small white playsuit. Looking up from Charlie and Josh, I give a subtle nod and follow along to the kitchen island.

"So I just wanted to have a chat to you," she seductively swings her hair over her shoulder. "You know we kissed?"

I nod.

"Do you fancy me then?"

"Well, I-"

"Because I fancy you."

"... oh." I raise an eyebrow, immediately feeling uncomfortable in my own skin. "Ok then."

"I just wanted to say, that I know you've coupled up as friends with Ella, but-"

"Woah," I interrupt. "Friends?"

"Yeah?" She smirks. "Is that not it?"

"No, who told you that?"

"..." she pauses. "Ella did."

Ella P.O.V

"Ell!" My partner bellows from the fire-pit where he's sat alone. "Come here, please."

I place down my glass of champagne and walk over in my four-inch heels - it takes a while.

"What's up, Al?"

"Did you tell Megan we just wanted to be friends?"

What?!

"What! No, never!" I reassure, frowning, sitting beside him. "Why would I do that?"

"I don't know, I didn't really think you'd say that."

I ask, "So why did Megan say that I said that?"

There's a pause, and I guess things start to fall into place. Megan felt led on by Alex on the date after they kissed? Is that it?

"Megan!" I gesture. "Come here a sec?"

Megan's face turns from a genuine to wry smile once she spots us together. Trotting like a horse, she approaches minimally.

"Yep?"

"Who told you we were just friends, Ella and I?" Alex frowns, resting a hand on my bare thigh.

"Oh, no, it was just an assumption!" She covers, completely turning things around. "Why would I lie and say you're just friends?"

"To mess things up between Alex and me." I grin. "Sorry, babe. It doesn't work that way.... have fun with Eyal."

I stand up sophisticatedly, and take Alex's hand.

And we walk away.

"Don't get angry," Alex tells me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "It's her loss."

But I can't help feeling angry. Vengeful even.

I'm called into the beach hut not long after. I explain to the camera all of my feelings and spontaneous anger.

Suddenly, my phone beeps, and a text has come through. I read it to myself - I'm sure I'm supposed to read it to the group, but I keep it to myself.

"Islanders. Tonight, the hideaway is open for one couple. You must pick a couple to go to the hideaway and make your way there immediately. #GetItOn #AloneForOnce."

Hmm... let's have some fun.

I strut out onto the wooden terrace and find all the girls - bar Samira and Megan - lying across a daybed. Walking up, "girls, can I ask a favour?"

"Sure babe." Dani nods.

"I've just got a text telling me the hideaway is open tonight. I really wanna go with Alex, but I wanted to make sure that that's okay with you girls?"

"I mean that's fine with me." Georgia nods. "After all babe, who knows what could happen between you and Alex, ey?"

"Shut up!" I blush, as the boys all walk outside from the lounge. "I haven't asked Megan or Samira - do you reckon it'll be alright?"

"With Samira, definitely," Rosie reassures me. "I'd check with Eyal and Megan first though and make sure they don't want the hideaway."

"I will." I lie. "Thanks, girls."

Rosie P.O.V

Sitting beside Adam in the bedroom, everyone is starting to congregate. Turning around, Jack asks loudly - "do you reckon Alex will shag Ella in the hideaway tonight?"

"I reckon things are early days, but I hope so."

Megan walks into the bedroom and throws herself next to Eyal. "Where's Alex? I need to talk to him."

"He's gone to the hideaway." Jack giggles like an immature schoolboy.

Megan's face paints itself red and her eyebrows furrow. "Why? There are enough beds."

"Ella got a text," I reply. "She didn't tell you?"

"No?"

"Ohh." I drag, trying to ring out the awkward silence. "I think she thought that you and Eyal wouldn't want the hideaway?"

"I wouldn't have minded!" She almost shouts, but slightly contains herself.

Oh Ella, what have you done?

Ella P.O.V

"Oh my god," Alex exclaims, waking into the hideaway. "I can't believe we have to hideaway, Ella."

The bed is covered in a burgundy sheet with red rose petals. There are two glasses of champagne too, and prior to the occasion, I slipped on a teddy bear suit under my shorts and crop top. Craftily, there's also a bowl full of condoms on the side table.

Maybe things will happen with Alex tonight ... I mean, you never know?

—————

Do you guys want a chapter with Ella and Alex in the hideaway, or for me to skip the 'good-stuff' and go straight into the drama of the next morning? Xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 416 127
| Watty 2022 Shortlist | This is Daphs story; an MC worthy of the title, flitting between love and lust on her journey through Love Island as tries t...
16.4K 272 46
Going on a reality TV show wasn't how Josie expected to spend her summer - she wasn't looking for fame, and certainly didn't expect to find love. But...
102K 4.4K 14
π€ππŽπ”π“ π˜πŽπ” ──── ❝there was something 'bout you that now, i can't remember!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ she hated everyone but him, and he adored...
40.5K 997 45
Yeah I wanna kiss you. Like really, I came on this show for a good time, and maybe to find love. I don't really know to be honest. My sexuality has...