Falling for Cameron Dallas

By MariaFernanda098

Amber Martin, a 17 year old girl, with long brunnette hair and light brown eyes moves to California because h... More

Falling for Cameron Dallas
Chapter 2: The first 'hello'
Chapter 3: Friendzoned
Chapter 4: Boyfriend's In Town
Chapter 5: The Cheater
Chapter 6: Undiscovered Feelings
Chapter 7: The First Kiss
Chapter 8: Too Soon To Move On
Chapter 9: A Date To Remember
Chapter 10: Best Friend Betrayal
Chapter 11: Facetime Can Be A Bitch
Chapter 12: I Can Tell A Lie From The Truth, Dumbass
Chapter 13: Payback Gone Wrong
Chapter 14: The Cute Type Of Jealous
Chapter 15: Misunderstood Kiss
Chapter 16: Break-Up Drama
Chapter 17: Friends?
Chapter 18: Roadtrip Filled With Memories
Chapter 19: Rising Feelings
Chapter 20: Something Interrupted
Chapter 21: A Confession
Chapter 22: The Truth Can Hurt
Chapter 23: Accidents Happen...
Chapter 24: A Very 'Lucky' Boy
Chapter 26: Feeling Eighteen
Chapter 27: The Party Part 1
Chapter 28: The Party Part 2
Chapter 29: All I Want For Christmas Is Cameron Dallas
Chapter 30: Moving In? Or Nah...
Chapter 31: The Perfect Way To Start A New Year
Chapter 32: I'll Miss You. Lots.
Chapter 33: What Is A Relationship Without Stupid Fights?
Chapter 34: Long Distance Ask To Prom
Chapter 35: What The Hell Happened Last Night?
Chapter 36: Never Trust An Ex
Chapter 37: An Unnexpected Secret is Revealed
Chapter 38: Until The Summer Ends
Chapter 39: Second Guessing Previous Decisions
Chapter 40: Prom
Chapter 41: Don't Stay. Go.
Chapter 42: Four Years...
Chapter 43: We've Changed, No Doubt About It.
Chapter 44: The Keeper
Chapter 45: Not A Kiss
Chapter 46: Never Get In The Middle Of A Fight
Chapter 47: The Bachelor and Bachelorette Party
Chapter 48: Secrets
Chapter 49: "I Want You"
Chapter 50: Regrets
Chapter 51: "I love you more than I think I should"

Chapter 25: "You Should've Gotten A Refund"

633 7 0
By MariaFernanda098

**One Month Later**

Cameron's POV

It took me a long while to recover from the accident but I'm allright now. Amber was so supportive and caring. She helped me through everything. Nash did too.

Today is Amber's last school day before Christmas break, and I'm picking her up from school.

I went to my car. Driving scares me since the accident. I'm a lot more careful now. I don't text or answer any call while I drive.

After I parked my car in the school parking lot, I waited outside of the car until I saw my perfect girlfriend walking towards me.

"It's finally Christmas break!" she celebrated and wrapped her arms around my waist. I wrapped mine around her upper body.

"Yep. Now I have you all to myself" I replied and connected our lips. She cupped my cheeks and my hands went all the way from her back to her thigh.

"We should go. People are staring" Amber giggled.

"Fine. But this isn't over" I said and we both entered the car.

.

.

.

"So where were we?" I asked Amber while I entered her room behind her.

"I think it went a little something like this" she answered and cupped one of my cheeks and kissed me passionately. We landed on her bed. I brushed my tongue on her bottom lip, begging for entrance. She wouldn't let me. She wanted to play hard to get. So I pinched her butt and while she gasped, my tongue entered.

"You're sneaky" she stated between kisses.

"Mhm" I mumbled and went back to the kissing. I started to kiss her cheek and went all the way to her neck. I sucked a bit on her sweet spot and she let out a little moan. She immediately blushed.

"Don't blush babe. It's nice to know I have that effect on you" I said and cupped her cheeks. She kissed me immediately. She tugged my shirt and I took it off revealing my abs. She stared for a bit.

"Your hot" she giggled and pecked my lips.

"Not as much as you" I said between kisses.

I tugged her shirt. She hesitated at first but then took it off. Leaving her bra on display. She looks so perfect. I brushed my lips with hers and craved more. So I went back to the kissing.

Amber's POV

This kiss got heated quickly. But I love Cameron. Should I go for more? Should I?

I felt a bump growing in his pants and blushed.

"I'm glad I have that effect on you" I giggled. He blushed. And I kissed him. I unbuttoned his pants not overthinking anything. He moaned a bit while we were kissing.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Amber? I love you, I really do. But if you are a virgin, I don't want yo take your virginity. Not like this. I want it to be special" he sweetly stated. I'm so lucky to have him.

"You're right. And I am a virgin. So you better make it special" I said cuddling with him. I pecked his lips.

"Don't worry sweetheart. I will" he assured me.

"Amber!" My mom screamed from downstairs.

"Shit! She's back! Cameron get dressed" I demanded. He was in his boxers and I was in my bra but still had my shorts on.

He put everything on quickly and so did I.

He got under the sheets on my bed.

My mom entered the room.

"Hi Cameron" she greeted.

"Hi" Cameron replied.

"Amber, Cameron would you come downstairs for a second?" my mom said in an awkward tone.

When we reached the bottom of the stairs, I saw the two people who had betrayed me.

Jason and Stacy.

"What the actual hell are they doing here?!" I freaked out.

"We already had the tickets" Stacy sweetly said. I glared at her.

"You should've gotten a refund" I snapped.

"Calm down babe" Cameron said as he wrapped his arms around my back and rested his head on my shoulder.

I took a deep breath.

"Be nice sweety. They mean no harm" my Mom stated.

"Fine" I sassily agreed.

"Amber, Stacy will be staying in your room and Jason will be staying in the guest room. Okay?" she asked.

"Are you kidding me?!" I groaned.

"Young lady! Don't raise your voice at me. She will stay in your room, period" my Mother snapped at me.

"Ugh" I groaned and pulled Cameron into my room. Stacy following with her luggage.

My mom a few minutes later entered the room and put an inflatable matress next to my bed.

"So. Are you and Jason still together?" I wondered. Trying to sound as nice as possible.

"Yeah" she annoyingly replied. I rolled my eyes.

"Amber, can I talk to you for a second?" Cameron asked. I nodded.

We went into the hallway.

"I don't like you staying in the same house as Jason" he stated jealously.

"It's alright. He is with Stacy now. Okay? He would never hurt me. Not physically anyways" I answered.

"You sure you're alright with them here?" he asked.

"Of course not. But I can't just kick them out. They have no other place to go to" I replied.

"Okay" Cameron cupped my cheeks and kissed me. Someone coughed in the background. It was Jason.

"Excuse you" Cameron snapped and clenched his fist. I giggled.

"Let's go out. The four of us" Jason demanded ignoring Cameron's comment.

"No" I answered. I forgave Jason for chdating on me. But not for getting together with my best friend. Correction: ex-best friend.

"C'mon. I'm sorry for the whole Stacy thing. Let's just go out and have a good time" he begged.

"Fine" I snapped.

We all got into Cameron's car and went for a ride.

We went to a little ice cream shop and Stacy and I were talking. I was trying not to be a bitch to her and she was trying not to be a bitch to me. Maybe we could get along again. But never again best friends. My best friends are Cam, Maddie and Nash. They're the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Cameron's POV

Jason and I started talking about sports and stuff outside the shop until he changed the subject completely.

"Take care of Amber okay?" he asked.

"I am" I snapped.

"Dude. Chill. I know you are. But I'm just trying to make sure you don't do something stupid like I did" he stated.

"I did. But I was drunk and the girl kissed me. Amber forgave me after a while. She's amazing" he seemed surprised and a bit mad that Amber forgave me and not him.

"Have you given her the D yet?" he asked.

"Not that it's any of your bussiness. But I haven't. I'm planning something special for her cause it's her first time" he probably knew she was a virgin so I didn't bother to hide it.

"No it's not. Dude you think that I would be for Amber for five months without getting some?" he asked me. Could it be? Could Amber not be a virgin? Why would she lie to me?

"Your lying" I defended Amber.

"No I'm not and you know it" he clarified.

I walked into the shop with Jason and told Amber to come with me. I was furious.

"What's wrong baby?" she asked putting her hand on my shoulder. I flicked it away. She looked hurt.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked almost a bit too loud.

"Yes I am. I already told you" she said confused.

"That's not what Jason said. You were with him for five months!" I snapped.

"So?! Not all relationships are about sex Cameron! Why would you believe him over me?!" she snapped back. People were staring but I didn't care.

"Cause I want you to be mine. And I was excited to plan something special for your "first time" and I was so happy that you picked me. I felt special. Although now I guess I'm not that special" I said hurt.

"Why would you believe him, Cameron?!" she started to cry, "I did pick you because I love you. But I guess you don't love me because you believe him over me. I can't believe you" she said and ran off. I ran after her and pulled her into my arms and kissed her.

"Don't touch me!" she said while hitting my chest repeatedly. I gripped her even more tightly. She gave up because I was too strong and sobbed into my chest.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I got way too jealous. I believe you, I do." I said and rubbed circled on her back.

She continued to sob. I kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly.

A few minutes later, I said, "I love you"

"Prove it" she answered and I kissed her passionately I softly pushed her into an isolated wall behind the ice cream shop. I grabbed her thighs and picked her up. Her legs were now wrapped around my torso. Her tongue entered my mouth. She kissed my neck lightly and I couldn't help but let out a little moan.

"I love you" she answered.

A/N

I finally updated! I feel like this chapter is really long and their is more detail. Plus a bit of sexual tension.

Vote! Comment! Or even better. Do both! Lmao.

Stay Strong

-Camero Dallas

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
156K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
164K 17.4K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
784K 29.2K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...