My loveless marriage

By sandysandra92

#65 in onesidedd - 9/9/2018 #637 in chicklit - 30/5/2018 #595 in chicklit - 4/6/2018 #24 in onesidedlove - 17... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51 - (1)
Part 51 - (2)
Part 51 - (3)
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Author's note
Author's note
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Author's note
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76

Part 11

4.5K 238 35
By sandysandra92

***Abhimanyu's P.O.V***

I groaned in frustration before I delved into the most humiliating story of my life - looks like today is the day I have to finally get off every little secret of my life!

***flashback to approximately one month ago***

"Abhi.....is it true?" Nikhil asked without any preamble, as soon as he burst in through the door of my cabin.

"Good to see you too Nikhil!" I said sarcastically, my eyes glued to the laptop in front of me - we have a huge project deal with the Raichand's and I've spent my past two months' effort in it! It's my dream and I won't let it go so easily!

"Don't good-to-see-you me" Nikhil said, glaring at me as soon as I lifted my head up to see him.

"Fine what's sucking your balls man?" I asked, smirking.

"I had a girl sucking my balls last week... but that's not what I'm here to discuss about" Nikhil said airily, standing in front of my table.

"Okay then what's on your mind?" I asked, my eyes still glued to my laptop screen.

"When were you going to tell me that you were dating your secretary Priya?" he asked angrily, and I'm pretty sure that fumes of anger would be spitting out of his ears had he been a cartoon - the thought of it making me chuckle!

"What's so fucking funny Abhimanyu Singhania? I am supposed to be your best friend!" he said, sitting {or rather, throwing himself} onto the chair in front of my desk and glaring at me.

"I'm sorry... I'd have told you anything if there was anything to tell you! It wasn't even dating! You know I don't do dates... and it was like what... two months of just... whatever !" I said, cringing at the horror of dating Priya!

"Seriously? So, you two didn't even do any hanky-panky during this period of not-even-dating?" Nikhil asked, air-quoting the words 'not-even-dating'.

Even if I wanted to straight off lie my ass off and deny this, my best friend can read me like an open book, and he did!

"I never knew that sex was involved in not-even-dating ! Huh! Something for me to remember then!" Nikhil said, grinning malevolently at me, making me groan.

"So, how's she in bed?" he asked, wriggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"Eh! I've had better" I said, smirking - which was the truth!

"Maybe I've not had better? What say you for me and her doing some hanky-panky?" he asked, grinning sheepishly.

"Try it by all means my friend!! But you should know that you're gonna be hitting something that I've already hit like 40 times" I said, winking at him.

"You bastard! 40 times in two months? Asshole!" Nikhil said in an accusatory tone, although the corners of his lips twitched into a smirk, making me chuckle.

"It's almost 50 times in the past 1 year... 40 times in two months and the rest... before that" I said, grinning and winking at him.

"Wow" he said, looking impressive, while I just chuckled.

"If this is the case for not-even-dating, I wonder what'd be the case after you get into an actual relationship! Bro I don't want to become a god-father soon, please use protection!" he said, smirking slightly.

"Well, you know I'm not the relationship kinda guy! So don't worry, you're not gonna become a god-father! And I always do use protection!" I said proudly, making him chuckle.

"Still, you don't mind me hitting on her right?" he asked seriously, pointing his thumb to the door behind him - indicating my PA.

"By all means hit on her, but don't you mind that she's already slept with me?" I asked him curiously.

 "Daddy don't mind as long as it's good" Nikhil said, winking and making me chuckle.

"So....this is what you've been doing for the past two months of my absence? Hitting on your P.A and humping like rabbit?" he asked, sitting comfortably in his chair and putting up his feet on my desk.

"I haven't been hitting on my P.A and I've not been humping like rabbit!! Although, Priya is still behind me...and sometimes, in front of me" I said, winking.

"You...are.....hands down brah!" Nikhil said, getting up and mock-bowing to me.

"Thank you...thank you... now tell me, why are you here?" I asked, my tone business-like.

I know Nikhil will never visit me without any reason!

"How can you assume that need a reason to visit my dear old..." he was saying in a voice suggesting he's hurt, but I know him better so I cut him off - "Just spill the beans you drama queen!"

"Alright...alright... your mom asked me to convince you to meet..." he was saying, but I cut him off again, angrily this time - "Not again! Man she cannot let me live in peace!" and groaned, running my hand through my hair in frustration.

"Please listen Abhi...she has your good interest at heart! I know how much you love me, but we can't get married! Your parents are against gay-marriage!" Nikhil said seriously and without a trace of a smile on his face.

"Asshole! I'm not gay! And neither are you! Fuck this drama up!" I said irritably, getting up from my chair and walking to the transparent wall behind me - viewing the city below.

"Abhi... you cannot lead the life of a lone wolf! At least meet this girl! Maybe then you can decide! Who knows you might even end up meeting future Mrs. Singhania today?" Nikhil said in a soothing tone.

Oh boy how right was he?! I did meet future Mrs. Singhania that day!!

"Ugh fine! But she shouldn't pester me for another ristha meet for a very long time if this goes in the drains!" I said, turning to face Nikhil as an idea struck to me.

"Sure bro, I'll tell that to her....but you should promise me that you won't try and sabotage this rishtha-meet" Nikhil said in a tone that clearly suggested that he knew what was running in my head.

"Hey! What gives you that idea?" I said with an innocent look on my face,  trying to sound as though I've been offended.

"Please don't insult me or our friendship by this stupid acting of yours!" he said, rolling his eyes.

"Ugh fine! I'll....try" I said finally - I didn't have a choice anyways!

"Cool! So the meet is at the Oberoi Hotel today at 4pm, and it's already 3 right now, so I say get that ass of your's outa that chair and into your car" Nikhil said coolly, making me glare at him.

"Oh and you're supposed to ask the host for a reservation under Mr.Singhania" Nikhil said as an after-thought.

"Fine" I said, gritting my teeth and made way to my car, without even bidding him bye.

***

After handing my car key to the valet, I walked into the hotel, spreading my aura as I went. As soon as I went into the lobby, I looked in through the transparent wall of the hotel to see if that girl was waiting for me. I did see a few people inside the hotel sitting at their respective tables, but nobody was sitting alone - great! So I have to wait for this girl!

"Reservation for Mr. Singhania?" I asked the maitre d, who was looking at me with her mouth wide open, her eyes like saucers!

The maitre d was a young woman, in her mid-twenties maybe, dressed in a grey pencil skirt and white blouse and her face caked with make-up! GIRLS!!

"You're THE Abhimanyu Singhania right?" she asked breathlessly, fanning her face with her hand and batting her eyelashes at me.

I smirked before replying "Yes" in my usual cold voice. Hey who doesn't love attention?!!

"Wow...you're...." she said mumbling something under her breath, still looking flustered.

"My table miss?" I asked her in an arrogant tone, ignoring her seduction methods - she's too petite for my liking.

"Table? Oh...yeah...Right this way sir" she finally replied, leading me to a table some-where at the center at the hotel - great! Central spot to draw attention! I mentally rolled my eyes at that!

"C..call me...if...call me if you need anything" she said bending towards me as I took my seat facing the door.

"Uhu" I replied in an uninterested tone, not looking at her, but at my phone screen.

"Right" she said and scurried off from there. Only after she was gone did I look-up from my phone to find that she was staring at me dreamily from her place at the entrance to the dining area!

I smirked and looked down at my table to find a tissue with some phone number scribbled on it, along with the words "Call me" on it. I looked up to see the host looking eagerly at me - so it was her work!

Before I could do anything else, I saw a girl walk in and stand in front of the maitre d.

I was at a distance, so couldn't clearly make-out the girl's face, but it was an amusing sight to see her trying and failing to draw the maitre d's attention to herself. Finally, the new comer started hammering on the table-bell on the maitre d's table, making me chuckle, and finally earning the maitre d's attention.

But instead of talking to the host, the girl came forward, and looked at the hall where I was seated, as though searching for someone. Finally, her eyes landed on me and for some alien reason, my heart started beating fast.

I saw spellbound, as the girl walked in through the glass door and make her way to me.

Words failed to describe this girl's beauty. I've been with a lot of women but never have I seen a beauty like her!

Doe-shaped eyes, brown orbs, long waist-length hair that was left free and flowing smoothly due to the AC in the hall. She was at a reasonable height - 5'6-5'7 ft, with a perfect body which was clearly seen in the body-hugging jeans and tee that she was wearing.

Her milky white skin seemed to glow, and her pink full lips looked so inviting... I wonder how they taste?!

Without saying anything else, the girl sat at the chair from across my table and glared at me - what have I done to offend her? I'm meeting her for the first time in my life, and I hope this isn't the last time.

She looked mesmerizing even without any make-up on her face! For the first time ever in my life I was left speechless by just looking at someone!

"What do you think of yourself?" she shrieked, drawing the attention of all the people within the hall to us.

This brought me back to reality, and my thoughts a little away from kissing her!

"Excuse me miss?" I asked her, and was surprised that my voice didn't sound cold or intimidating!

"I know guys like you! Asshole! Do you think I've not observed you staring at me from the time I entered this place?" she shouted, while the onlookers didn't seem to want to look away from us!

For the first time ever did anyone...and that too a girl...have the guts to talk to me in that way! I usually get girls drooling all over the place and even maybe lick the ground I walk on! But she? She's looking at me like I'm some crap stuck onto her shoe!

To say that it hurt my ego is an understatement!

"Pervert! You've been staring at my boobs for a very long time! Needless to say that you'll never be seeing them again!" she said, as she stood up abruptly and walked away, not before throwing another glare at me.

I gaped at her retreating figure, wondering what on Earth I'd done to offend her. Surely a beauty like her I'd remember!! Fuck she couldn't even know if I was checking her out but she insulted me in front of all these people... okay I was checking her out but doesn't mean she'll insult me like this!!

Girls die for me to check them out but this woman...

"Excuse me....are you...Mr. Abhimanyu Singhania?" came a female voice, jerking me back to reality.

I shot daggers at this new comer, who too was caked with make-up on her face. Though she was dressed in an elegant Chudidhar, but the cleavage threatening to spill out of her figure-hugging top hardly left anything for imagination!!

Add to that her heavily penciled eyebrows, botox-enhanced lips, and hourglass figure which I'm sure is an inspiration from some Kardashian that her surgeon helped her get - bloody fake woman!!

Comparing her to the feisty woman I'd just encountered, I rather felt irritated. I have been with many fake boobs and surgically enhanced beauties, but nobody had ever grasped my attention liked this all natural doe-eyed beauty who'd just insulted me for God knows what!!

On a normal day I'd have fooled around with this plastic make-up caked bimbo, but my boy downstairs was now only longing for the feisty woman to be wrapped around him, and I couldn't agree any less with him!!

"Fuck off" I barked at her, before storming out of the place.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 7.6K 34
Growing up she believed she had to live life to the fullest, she could not afford to spend her time on anyone! Growing up he believed life had no mea...
15.5K 2.4K 41
Unedited! Wherein one is deeply in love while the other has vowed to never fall in love again. **************************************** Arjun Raicha...
36.6K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." β™‘ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
5.2M 188K 45
𝘐 𝘒𝘭𝘸𝘒𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘯π˜₯𝘦𝘳𝘦π˜₯ 𝘸𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭π˜₯ 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘢𝘡𝘴π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳 𝘸𝘒𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘐 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘡𝘳𝘒𝘱𝘱𝘦...