The Great Book of One-Shots

By AngelGirl768

A collection of Crundee one-shots and whatever requests I'm given~ More

Hiya
Bullied (Part 1)
Bullied (Part 2)
Kicked Out (Part 1)
Kicked Out (Part 2)
Thunder (Part 1)
Thunder (Part 2)
Sick
Tag, You're It (Part 1)
Tag, You're It (Part 2)
Tag, You're It (Part 3)
Christmas in America
New Years
Derp (Part 1)
Derp (Part 2)
The Neko And The Inu*
Late-Night Convesations
Journal
Pain
Valentines Day
Sacrifice
Snapped
Two Years
Heat*
Possessed
AN - Quick Edit
Forms
Merman
Potion Effects*
In Life & In Death
Flower Shop
Twisted Love
Haptephilia*
The Servant
The Servant's Past
Scars*
Piercings*
The Party
The Angel & The Demon*
Nerves
Nutella*
Daddy*
Father's Day
Fight
Tattoos*
Marking
Disbelief
Switch*
Lifeguard
Dragon*
Hanahaki
Ben and the Beast*
Kinks*
The Letter
Eavesdropping
The Storm
Flexible*
Top*
Twins
Paralysis
Drunk*
Ian's Kinks*
Costumes*
Sorry*
Confidence*
Tagged
Photos
Choose
Day 19: Barely Legal*
Presents
Loss
Nightmares
AN - End?
Near*
The Club*
War
Drugged*
Party
Psych ward
Crundeeklez*
Consequences
Crush
Yesss*
Recording*
Claustrophobia
Captive*
Broken
Secrets*
Prince
Writing
Tattoos
Quiet*
Future
Sharing*
Distracted*
Gentle*
Lies
Separated
Caught*
First*
Unexpected
Punishments*
Fire
Reunited
Plugged*
AN - Future

Friends*

410 11 7
By AngelGirl768

I'm going be posting things I've already had written until the requests are finished. (Two of them are like half way done and the other shouldn't take too long to write)

Warning: language and extra dirty smut because I didn't hold back (as much) this time ;)

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a normal day at Ben and Ian's house. The two friends had moved in together just a few weeks ago and loved every second they got to spend together. Of course, this was expected though as the smaller had lived so far away before that even visits were difficult. However, the move was more than worth it for the friends to be able to hang out so much.

They were sitting on the living room couch watching TV when the smaller nervously said something that would quickly change everything, "We've been best friends for a long time now but, have you ever thought about doing... that?" He gestured towards the TV where the couple in a show preview were making out in bed and things were obviously getting sexual.

Ben's confession had been unexpected and Ian couldn't help but to stare in shock for a moment before making his own confession.

"All the time actually."

"Then kiss me." Ben turned towards Ian with a slight blush on his cheeks.

The older hesitated, "If I do... I won't be able to stop..."

"I... don't mind." Ben said the words as he moved closer to Ian.

The older but his lip and tried to hold back what he'd kept hidden for so long. A hand being softly placed on his chest triggered something inside him and he gave in to the urge.

Ian quickly reached forwards and pulled the smaller into his lap. Ben gasped and a shiver ran down his spine as Ian roughly kissed him. He wrapped his arms around the older's neck and kissed back.

Ian moved his hands to Ben's back and pulled him close. A moment later he broke the kiss and they both panted. Ian pressed small kisses to Ben's lips as they caught their breath and smiled before giving him a hard, passionate kiss. The younger let out a small moan against Ian's lips and gave a sound of surprise as he was lifted up and thrown down on the couch. Ian moved over him and kissed him again.

Excited by being treated so roughly, Ben reached to pull off Ian's shirt. The older helped and soon it was on the floor. Though, no sooner than that, Ian was pulling off the smaller's shirt too.

His hands ran over Ben's bare chest and he pressed a few kisses to his neck before biting down on it. The smaller gasped and shook as Ian sucked harshly on his sensitive skin. The older pulled his mouth away and smiled at the dark hickey. He placed his mouth next to it and sucked again.

Ben moaned at the feeling and moved his hands to Ian's back. Ian sucked harder and the smaller moaned louder. Ben felt Ian smirk into his neck and softly moaned as the older pulled away. Ian breathed hard as he spoke, "You... get loud... don't you?"

Ben blushed and nodded, "Y-yeah..."

The older smirked wider at the response and kissed Ben before making a few more hickeys. He moved to make another one and bit down on a spot that made Ben moan even louder than before. He smirked as he gently sucked on the spot and groaned as he felt Ben's nails slightly dig into his back.

Ian sucked harder and Ben dug his nails deeper as he moaned loudly. The older sucked more on the spot, teasing the younger despite knowing it would result in his back being scratched up. A few minutes later, Ian pulled away and smiled at the large, dark bruise he left. His back ached but he ignored it as he passionately kissed Ben and kissed harder as he felt the younger unbutton and unzip his jeans.

Groaning, Ian reached towards Ben's pants and unbuttoned them before gently rubbing his bulge. The smaller moaned and moved his hips to get more friction from Ian. Though, the older pulled his hand away and Ben whimpered.

Ian kissed Ben before whispering against his lips between heavy breaths, "Wrap your... legs around... me."

"Huh?"

Ian gently lifted Ben's legs as he repeated himself, "Wrap your... legs around me."

Slightly confused, Ben did as he was told and felt Ian move his hands to under his back. He was about to question it when Ian stood up, using their new position to carry him.

The smaller yelped and tightened his grip on Ian. The older let out a small laugh before pressing a kiss to Ben's lips. He moved towards the stairs and slowly made his way up them, kissing Ben every now and then. He brought them to his room and laid Ben on his bed.

"Still wanna do this?"

Ben nodded, "Y-Yeah... I've... wanted this... for a long time."

Ian smiled, "Me too."

He got on top of the smaller and kissed him hard. He kissed Ben over and over as he rubbed the hickeys, making more pleasure from the sensitive spots.

Ben moved his hands back to Ian's back and moaned into his mouth and gasped as he felt the other's tongue against his lips. He shivered as he opened his mouth and let Ian in.

The older explored his friend's mouth and made sure to remember all the spots that made the younger moan and shiver and scratch him more.

Ian broke the make out to catch his breath and felt Ben's hands move down to his pants. The younger started pulling the other's jeans down and Ian helped him get them all the way off and onto the floor.

Ian kissed Ben and pushed his hair out of his face before unzipping and pulling off his jeans. Ben moaned at the feeling of his tight jeans being gone and gasped as his boxer briefs were pulled off too, letting the cool air hit his hot, naked body.

The smaller tried to take off Ian's boxers, but the older stopped him. "Wait or this will hurt a whole lot more than it has to."

Ben moaned and gave a questioning look.

Ian sighed, "If you take them off now, I won't be able to resist fucking you. Wait for me to get lube and stretch you and this will feel a lot better for you."

Ben was blushing hard, now, and simply nodded in response.

Ian smirked, seeing how embarrassed and turned on he was making his friend. He moved his hands to the smaller's hips and kissed Ben before moving his hands inwards and teasingly rubbing his crotch.

Ben whimpered and moaned, just wanting Ian inside him already. The older kissed Ben one last time before getting off of him to open a drawer in the bedside table and came back with a tube of something.

He moved back over Ben and gently lifted his legs up. He half smiled half smirked at the needy moan the smaller made before hooking his legs over his shoulders.

Ian squeezed some of the lube onto his fingers and moved them to press against Ben's entrance. The smaller moaned louder as Ian spread the lube on and around his entry.

Ben gasped and let out almost a scream as Ian pressed a finger into him. The smaller shook and breathed hard at the feeling. Ian waited for him to calm down a bit before inserting another finger. Ben moaned loudly and put his hands on Ian's back.

The smaller gasped and dug his nails into Ian's already scratched up back as he felt the other slowly scissor him. Ben moaned with each movement and whimpered when Ian pulled his fingers out.

The older pressed a quick kiss to Ben's lips before, finally, pulling off his boxers. He groaned at the cool air hitting his skin and reached for the tube again. He squeezed out more of the lube and covered his member in it. When he was done, he wiped his hands on his underwear before tossing them to the floor.

Ian lined himself up with Ben and spoke in a restrained voice, "You... ready?"

"Y-Yeah... just do it... already..." The smaller's voice was desperate and needy.

Ian smirked, "Someone's demanding."

Ben gave him a look that said 'not now' and Ian chuckled.

"Alright, I'll do it," he briefly paused, "but if it hurts, tell me to stop. Okay?"

"Okay, whatever... J-just do it."

Ian smirked, "If you say so." He lightly pressed himself against Ben and smirked wider as the smaller moaned at the action.

The older pressed harder against Ben and groaned as his tip went into the tight, warm hole. The smaller moaned so loud it was almost a scream and Ian gave him a moment to get used to the feeling before pushing more of himself in. Ben moaned loudly again and clawed at the sheets.

Ian smirked, noticing the other's fixation with clawing at whatever he could get his hands on, and pushed the rest of the way in so he could have his body over Ben's again. The smaller instantly moved his hands to Ian's back and clawed at that instead as he was slowly pulled out of and thrust into again and again.

Smaller a moaning, groaning mess, Ian got an idea. He smirked as he pulled mostly out and stopped. Ben whimpered at the lack of movement and squirmed under Ian.

The older smirked wider before slamming forwards into Ben. The other screamed at the sudden action and his body shook. His nails were clawing across Ian's back as he felt the older slowly pull out and slam into him again. Ian repeated the action several times, enjoying the smaller's screams and whimpers.

When he felt like his friend was enough of a desperate, shaking mess, Ian paused to kiss him before going back to slowly going in and out. Ben moaned constantly at the feeling and tried to move his body to get more pleasure from Ian.

The older smirked and put his hands on Ben's hips, holding him in place. The smaller whimpered in protest and gasped as he felt Ian speed up. He scratched and moaned more and more at the other's back as he went faster and faster.

It didn't take long for the smaller's sounds and desperate scratching to click something inside Ian and made him stop holding back at all. He fastly and roughly slammed in and out of Ben as the smaller screamed and scratched harder. The older began slightly changing the angle of each thrust until he hit a spot that made Ben scream louder and arch his back. He smirked.

Ian slammed into the spot over and over again, making Ben shake and scream nonstop as he harshly clawed at the older's back. The older just groaned and kept hitting Ben's prostate.

Ben was so turned on he could barely find words as he tried to speak, "I-Ian... I'm," a scream, "I-I'm... gonna...." He was cut off by another scream as Ian managed to slam into the spot even harder. Ben clawed more at Ian's back as he was almost brutally thrust in and out of. A few more hard hits to his prostate was all it took for Ben to scream again as he arched his back high and dug his nails deep into Ian's back.

The pleasure was so intense that his whole body convulsed as wave after wave of the amazing feeling ran though his body. White covered both of their stomachs and Ben made low moans as the older finally stopped abusing the one spot and changed his angle to go deep with each thrust instead.

The continued pleasure only made the orgasm longer and the amazing feeling was still going through him when Ian groaned. Ben moaned more as he felt the other thrust deep into him and came hard, filling him with pump after pump of the white liquid.

Ben moaned more as Ian finally slowed to a stop. The older stayed inside the other for a little longer before pulling out to his tip. Ben moaned as Ian did this and made a slightly pained groan as he pulled all the way out.

White immediately leaked from the younger and dripped down his body. Ben moaned as Ian wiped it away and moved the smaller's arms from his back he he could hold up his own legs. Ben blushed at his position and watched as Ian quickly disappeared into the connected bathroom. He came back with a towel that he folded a few times before placing on the bed under Ben.

The older took Ben's legs and put them down so that the smaller was lying normally on his back. He leaned down and connected their lips with a kiss full of passion and meaning.

"I... love you." Ian was the first to confess.

"Love you... too." Ben was still breathing hard and his voice was quite and scratchy from so much screaming.

Ian smirked, "Did I... make you loose your voice?"

Ben just blushed and nodded.

"Hot." Ian breathed the word before kissing Ben again. When he pulled away, he spoke, "You okay?"

"Huh..?"

"I was... really rough with you. I didn't... hurt you or anything... did I?"

Ben smiled at how genuinely concerned Ian sounded about him. "It... felt good."

Ian gave a small laugh, "Obviously it felt good, but... it didn't hurt?"

Ben paused and blushed before clarifying what he had said, "The pain... felt good..."

"Wha- Ohhhh," Ian smirked, "Someone's a masochist isn't he?"

Ben blushed darker and turned his head to the side.

"You're totally a masochist aren't you? You like being hurt in bed. No wonder you got so needy when I got rough." Ian gently made Ben look back at him and gave him a kiss before giving him a look that expected an answer. The smaller sighed and gave a small nod.

"Damn. So, you're a screamer, scratcher, and a masochist? How many kinks do you hide under that innocent look?"

Ben blushed darker but managed to speak with a small smirk, "W-wouldn't you like to know."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2347 words! Woo... well that was dirty...

This is (part of) what I was referring to when I mentioned Ben's list of kinks in a comment yesterday. Kinda forgot it wasn't published yet but oops :P Also want to mention that Ben's last line is very relevant to future smut ;)

Hope you enjoyed!

Requests always open!!

~Angel ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 33.2K 127
Just a book full of one shots if you have any requests then please let me know!
43.5K 1.2K 44
So, yeah. This is an Hetalia oneshot book. Requests are closed for now. When they are back up, you can request more than one thing at a time. I will...
9.8K 267 31
Mostly my own oneshots but feel free to request some!
155K 3.1K 96
Welp I am gonna do this! I will only take around 5-10 requests at a time.