Passion Dies

By twobroschillin

Jareth Potter never expected to fall in love with the most wanted boy at Hogwarts. He never expected to fall... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63: Part 1
Chapter 63: Part 2
Epilogue ~ The End

Chapter 54

81 3 0
By twobroschillin

Leona's POV

Leona ran from the room of requirements, down the halls towards the Hufflepuff common room. Tears falling from her eyes, she opens the Hufflepuff door after tapping the barrels. The common room was empty, other than Helga Hufflepuff in her painting.

"What's wrong, dearie?" Helga asked, concerned for one of her students.

"Sorry, I can't talk right now!" Leona quickly said. Leona ran to the window and jumped up on the window sill.

"Umm, Helga? Can you... um... not tell anyone about what I'm about to do?" Leona asked innocently.

"What are you about to- OH MY MERLIN!" Helga almost screamed as Leona jumped out of the window.

"DON'T WORRY I'M NOT GOING TO DIE!" Leona yelled up to Helga before she turned into her animagus form.

She flew to the Gryffindor common room and turned back into herself, almost slamming her body into the window. Thankfully, James and Sirius were sitting in the common room. Leona politely knocked on the window and got their attention. James and Sirius turned at the same time and bolted to the window opening it quickly and pulling her in. Leona fell into the room and when she got up saw something on the side of her eye.

"What the bloody hell were you doing out there, Leo?!" Sirius yelled.

"I came here as fast as I could! Something is happening with- MERLIN'S BEARD HOW MANY PLACES AM I GONNA HAVE TO GO TONIGHT?!" She yelled to herself. Leona turned back into her animagus form as she jumped out of the window, leaving James and Sirius utterly confused at the window sill, watching Leona fly away.

She made her way to the Shrieking Shack, Leona heard an agonizing howl and looked inside, seeing a grey-haired, skinny, piercing yellow-eyed, werewolf scratching at its own skin. Leona growled loudly to get its attention and, thankfully, it worked. Remus looked at her with pleading eyes and started cowering away in fear. As time went by he got closer and closer to her at the side of the shack. By the time Remus got all the way to Leona, the sun began to rise, showing Leona the painful transformation back from his werewolf to human.

He's always a werewolf.

No matter what.

He may look like a human and take the form of a human,

but he's always a werewolf...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3K 45
"Y/n, I will always be here for you." "Promise?" "I promise." ~*๐“ƒฆ*~ Going to Hogwarts was something Y/n Black had been looking forward to her ent...
152K 3.7K 59
"What's the difference between me saying yes to Potter and you to Black?" "Easy. Potter is in actual love with you, but-" "But?" "To Sirius I'm jus...
247K 5.7K 35
"I can't believe the things I reveal when I'm around you, it's like I can't even think straight. It's mad, this is mad, because you made me believe i...
423K 8.8K 39
I, Eliza Evans, was just an ordinary girl until something disastrous happened. We moved and the boy next door corrupted me. Instead of liking ponies...