Alphas Human Mate

By Daylight428

(Book in the process of editing) " Miss please stand in front of the class and introduce yourself.," my teach... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 20. ( continued )
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 24.
~ Restricted Chapter ~
Authers Note
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Epilogue
AN: Please read!!

Chapter 23.

94.7K 2.6K 517
By Daylight428

It's been a week since I have been back home and I've been happier than ever. Me and Sean went out on a date last night and just crashed on the couch and stayed up all night watching Netflix. More like making out half the time but whatever... don't judge me.

Kylie and Madison are happy too. They marked eachother while I was gone and are more protective over eachother. I can relate.. Sean's overprotective of me and has been more protective since he marked me. He's an Alpha so what can I expect?

It's now midday and me and Sean are just cuddling with each other on the couch watching Finding Dory. His choice not mine.

" Finding Dory is better then Finding Nemo. No exceptions. " he crosses his arms and pouts like a two year old. I take his face in my hands, " The original, Finding Nemo, is wayyy better then this movie babe. " he frowns at my statement while I just giggle at his scrunched up face.

" Mkay, y'all are cute and all, but please get a room. " Madison walks in the living room and plops down on the other couch beside the one me and Sean are laying on.

" Says the one who was making out with her girlfriend the day you met IN the living room. " I stuck out my tongue at her in victory as she rolled her eyes and got off the couch.

" Leaving so soon? " Sean asks playfully and I try my hardest to cover up a laugh that slipped out, making Sean burst out laughing. I laughed along with him and we had a laughing fit for about a minute until I realized what part of Finding Dory we were on.

" Sean look! " I pointed at the screen right as the part was playing of when Dory was dropped into a huge tank to find her family.

" Oh yeah I like this part. " We snuggle back up on the couch and watch the movie for about another 10 minutes until Michael comes into the room.

" Hey dude, you wanna go get something to eat? " he says while plopping on the couch next to us. What's with people interrupting??

" Are you ready to eat lunch? " Sean asks me with a cute grin on his face. Ever since I've been back he's been wanting to do everything with me. It's cute but when I'm in the bathroom he worries that someone could come back without him knowing.. which gets annoying after a while.

" Sure. " I smile at his cute grin and we get up off the couch and I go up to the room to get changed.

I close the door and go into my closet to find something to wear. Kylie and Madison took everything I got at the mall the day I was took and put it in my closet for when I returned. I saw the hat I bought and frowned at the memory. That couldn't happen again right? I mean they killed everyone who took me or were involved but I just don't feel comfortable going out in public yet... how am I going to tell Sean?

" Hey Jess? " Sean calls out on the other side of the door.

I exited my closet and opened the door to our bedroom to reveal a worried Sean, " You ready to go? "

" Can you and Michael go without me? I'll make something here. " I try and make the best fake smile I can do but Sean sees right through it.

" What's wrong Princess? " he asks worriedly and I sit down on the bed.

I sighed, " Nothing just can you? " I really don't want to tell him, it's the first time I've been out since that day and I just don't feel comfortable yet. Would he understand?

He sat down on the bed next to me and takes my hands in his. I look up into his eyes that always seem to capture me in them and muster a small smile.

" You know you can tell me anything right? " Sean says lowly, I hesitate and then choose to just tell him. He's not the type of person to judge me, " I'm scared Sean. "

" Of what? There's nothing to worry about babygirl. " he kisses my forehead, making me smile to myself.

" I'm not ready to go out yet, I know it's been a week but I'm just not comfortable with being out in public yet. " I sit myself in his lap and he wraps his arms around me. He looks up at me and nods in understanding, " How about I go get food and bring it back here? "

I nod my head and smile which makes him smile back. I give him a quick kiss which makes a mischievous glint flicker in his eyes. Oh god what did I do?

He cups my ass and brings his lips to mine. I'm at first shocked at his actions but then just roll with it. I grant him entrance and our tongues dance along with each others. I let out a small moan as his lips leave my mouth and start sucking on my neck. He stays there for a minute until his lips find my mark he made and the tingles shoot throughout my body, making me gasp.

I dig my hands into his hair as he kisses me again more passionately and more hungrily. I got a sudden boost of confidence and lifted my ass just a bit to move my core right against his little friend. I found out my plan worked when he moaned and placed his hands on the now exposed skin on my sides. His hands go higher and higher until they reach my breasts. He grabs them making me moan as well making him chuckle. He looks at me for a minute making sure it was okay and when I nod he lifts my shirt over my head revealing my bra.

I move my hands under his shirt and lifts it over his head. I push him on the bed and climb on top of his waist. I move my ass over his ' little friend ' and rub against the spot again. He lets out another moan making goosebumps form on my skin. He flips us so he's on top and starts working at my neck again where I'm sure will leave marks. My arms go around his neck as we make out for a few minutes until we hear footsteps and the door suddenly bursts open.

" Dude when are we.. Oh my god y'all are.. okay. "

I gasp trying to cover myself but Sean moves in front of me protectively and growls. Michael immediately turns around while I cover myself with the bed covers.

" What do you want Michael? " I sighed.

" I was seeing what we were doing for lunch but I guess I know what y'all wanted. " he runs out of the room knowing his fate if he stayed longer. Sean turns around to me and rolls his eyes at Michaels actions.

" I better go get the food so Michael doesn't come back. I'll be back soon Princess. " he kisses my forehead and pulls his shirt over his head making me frown to myself.. he could've left the shirt off.

" Okay. What are you getting by the way? " I ask putting my shirt back on.

" Wendy's. " Once he gets his shirt back on he walks over to me and leans over in my ear.

" We're finishing this later. " he whispers huskily making me shiver.

Oh boy.

~~~

Michaels POV ( surprise! )

I ran out of Sean and Jessica's room all the way to the car so I could drive away without Sean if I needed two. Those two freaky kids... I wanted food.

I waited for about five minutes and turned on the car radio where " Bad At Love " by Halsey blasted out of the speakers.

I saw Sean exiting the pack house and as soon as he closed the door he flung out his middle finger at me and continued walking to the car. As soon as he opened the passenger door beside me I fake gasped, " How dare you flick me off. " I said with fake hurt lacing my voice. Sean rolled his eyes, " Yeah yeah let's go. "

I'm not letting this go yet, " Besides, that's Jessicas job.. oh waiittt.. " I trailed off making Sean hit me in the arm, " Shut up man. " he complains with a grin on his face. Mhm he's totally hit that.

I pulled out of the huge driveway and drove away from the pack house waiting to see the main road to take us to Wendy's.

" Hey man can I ask something without it being awkward? " I ask shyly, getting serious.

" Yeah sure, what's up? " Sean's says while leaning back into the car seat.

" Why haven't I found my mate yet? Everyone's finding their mates and here I am mateless. I mean that's all I can think about lately. "

He sighs and looks at me seriously, " I don't know, I'm sure you'll find her soon. "

" What if something happened to her? What if she died? Am I just going to be mateless? "

" Im sure that's not the case, that's rare bud. Don't worry too much about it and try to focus on something else. You'll find her I know it. " he pats my back and I stop at a red light.

" If you say so... OH isn't you and Jessica's one year coming up? " I ask getting in a happier mood.

" Yeah, I'm planning a huge surprise for her. " he grins from ear to ear just thinking about her. It's honestly cute how much they care about eachother.

" What are you doing for her? " I ask and pull into the parking lot at Wendy's. I find an empty parking place and pull into it making the car go into a stop.

" It's a surprise. " he smirks his usual smirk and exits the car making me roll my eyes. Like I won't find out before anyone else.

I get out of the car and follow Sean into Wendy's. We chose to go inside rather then the drive through because the drive through had too many people.

As soon as I walk in I smell an off smell..

" Dude... I don't know about this. " I back away into the door but immediately apologize to the family I blocked getting into the door.

" What's wrong? " Sean whispered back at me and I smelled the air again but this time I smelt it stronger. It wasn't a threat..

" Never mind lets just get our food. " I shake my head and walk up to the counter. Suddenly the smell hits me stronger as it's a mint and chocolate flavor. As it gets stronger the lady comes up to me to place our order.

" Hey welcome to Wendy's how may I hel-... " she looks up at me and my eyes lock onto her green ones. She gasps and we both say it at the same time.

" Mate. "

~~~~~

Hey guys! Michael finally found his mate. New character too, more will be explained in the next chapter so sorry for the cliffhanger.. again.. haha

You guys got a steamy scene too. Next chapter might be up this weekend since I have more free time.

Well, until next time (;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 62.8K 42
"I need to talk to you Elly" "Why?!" "I know that you're my mate" I laughed sarcastically. "What?! Are you trying to make fun of me again like you di...
466K 13.4K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...
236K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
471K 23.9K 41
When Leah is gifted with an abusive mate, you'd think she would give up on werewolves altogether. But a new experience opens her mind and heart to pa...