๐‘๐Ž๐“๐ | YBN

By ru33ian

old. ยฉ 2017 | nba_kentrell (ru33ian). 11/2017 - 04/2020 More

-characters-
โ–ช๏ธ1โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ2โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ3โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ4โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ5โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ6โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ7โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ8โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ9โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ10โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ11โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ12โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ13โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ14โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ15โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ16โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ18โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ19โ–ช๏ธ
-update-
.
โ–ช๏ธ20โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ21โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ22โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ23โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ24โ–ช๏ธ
.
.
โ–ช๏ธ25โ–ช๏ธ
first of all.
โ–ช๏ธ26โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ27โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ28โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ29โ–ช๏ธ
*clears throat*
โ–ช๏ธ30โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ31โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ32โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ33โ–ช๏ธ
yall eat ass
โ–ช๏ธ34โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ35โ–ช๏ธ
use deodorant
new story
โ–ช๏ธ36โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ37โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ38โ–ช๏ธ

โ–ช๏ธ17โ–ช๏ธ

7.4K 273 315
By ru33ian

- edited 11/20/19

| genesis |

"gimme another one."

"i'm not gonna keep kissing you." he said pecking me again.

"please." i laughed. he walked up to me a few seconds ago and pecked my lips and i kept asking for more. and i guess he got tired of it.

me and nick still been arguing bout the most dumbest shit ever and im just tired of it. then at the end of the day he ends up apologizing each time and we're back at it the next day.
and i still haven't told him how i feel about him.

i mean, he already told me how he feels about me, but i don't know.. but this nigga still wanna be going to god knows where, coming in late.

but today i wanted to just spend the day with him. we planned on going to the movies today later on.

i already told him about my plans so he knows. speaking of the devil, here came his ass walking downstairs.

"why you making that ugly ass face?"he asked. "why did you post that irrelevant ass comment?" i asked back. "i didn't even post anything." he lied.

"ybnnahmir commented, bounce out on my dick," i read. "i'm not even ybn nahmir johnny appleseed." he joked.

i playfully rolled my eyes.

"go get ready, we're going soon and when i mean soon i mean now." i said.
"see ion know about that cause im tired."
"but you promised" i whined. "that's too bad."

"please." "no." "nicholas i will slap the meat the fuck off yo bones, go putcho damn shoes on ho."

he scoffed and went over to put on his shoes. "i'm only because of you im going" he said as i smiled.

i blew a fake kiss at him and he caught it and pretended to throw it on the ground.

"oh yea , we fighting fa that fasho."
-

"nick!" i laugh hitting him in his arm.

we were at the vending machine next to the theatre room that we were going to be watching in, and he somehow tricked me into getting my chocolate bar for his gummy bears.

"your fault for being slow," he grinned showing of his braces.

only lord knew how much i liked this boy.

"take it back." i said crumbling up my candy wrapper. "i'm good." "i'm serious."

"i'm serious too, keep up we on the same page." he shrugged.

"i'm not kidding, take it back." "no thanks," he laughed. i snatched it from him causing it to snatch it back.

"bruh gimme my shit back," i said about to hit him in his neck. but instead he stopped me. "who you thought you was finna hit?" he asked grabbing my waist pulling me close to him. close enough i could feel his print.

"uhn uhn stop. we're in public." i said not actually wanting him to stop. "i haven't even done anything yet. but i will be doing something when im fucking you senseless."

"i would never let a doofus like you get to me." i said.

"im sorry, what did you say?"
"i saidd, i would. never let. a doofus like y-"

"call me that one more time." he said grabbing my neck.

"okay doofus." i challenged. instead of doing anything he just let go and shrugged.
"what, are you too scared to do something?" i smiled.

"the things i'd do to you would be too explicit, and we're in public right?" he said before walking into the theatre room.

• in the theatre •

i sat down next to nahmir , still eating his gummy words that he decided 'trade'.
the movie haven't came on yet. pointless commercials and trailers were still running.

i noticed that he looked tired. "what's wrong mr. appleseed?" i joked quoting what he called himself earlier.

"nothing, just tired." he replied. "well you can't be tired. i wanted to watch this for the longest and you agreed to come with me." i said and sipped my sprite. "well the movie hasn't started yet so."

i rolled my eyes and sat back in my seat. a few minutes later, i heard his light snores. he was honestly so adorable in his sleep.

just then my phone lit up. i looked down to see it was a message from jordon.

he texted me again and again. i got irritated and put my phone on silent.

"wake up, negro." i said shaking nahmir as the movie began.
"i'd have to be asleep to wake up, negress." "wow ok."

he sat up. "who were you texting?" he asks. "nobody." "that doesn't look like nobody." "well it is." "better not be texting no nigga." he said sipping from my motherfucking sprite.

"i'm not." "good. cause i will beat yo fuckin ass." "beat my ass bitch, ian texting nobody."

"call me a bitch again, germs." "broo, don't start that nickname again."
"ight then shut up." "fine."

"alright lynn." "alright alexander."

"how'd you know my middle name" "mr. jay bradley told me."
"im shooting his ass up, just wait." he said.
..

most of the movie nahmir was awake. but if he was really this tired he didn't have to come at all.

"you didn't even get to see the ending!" i say. "i've seen this movie twice so i know what happened." "but obviously i wanted to watch it with you. spend today with you." "i do too, but i told you i was tired. and you practically forced me to go."

"okay and? did you die? no." "i could've died." "im not playing games." "are you seriously getting mad over a movie?" he laughed.

"im not mad." "sure you aren't." "im really not." i lie.

"awwwwh, look at the little baby," he said squishing my cheeks. i slap his hands away. he kept laughing at me & wouldn't stop. irritating.

since this is all fun and games to him, i threw my popcorn on him causing a reaction from him and me to laugh.

as i was laughing, he threw his drink on me. "bitch you got me wet!"

he scrunched up his face. "don't even think like that." "i already did." "llama neck ass bitch." "giraffe neck ass bitch."

"they using bad words," some little kid pointed out to his sister. "you guys gotta go to time out," the sister says.

"are you guys fighting?" "aren't you famous?" "are you guys married?" they say throwing questions at us.

"no-" "how bout you mind your fucking busin-" "what he meant to say was," i said nudging his shoulder. "we're just using grown up words. you guys think it's bad but it's not when your an adult."

they nodded and turned back around in their seats. "you would be a terrible father." i say. "thanks." he said leading us out the theatre.

as we were walking i spotted jordon somewhere talking to this other girl. he still had that bandage on his shoulder. he noticed me too and started walking my way.

"uh, let's walk the other way." i said turning around. "what's wrong?" nahmir asks. "we came in from this side." "no we didn't. we came in from that side" "are you sure?" i pretend to ask even though i knew he was right.

"aye can i talk to you?"

we both turnt around to see jordon. "no the hell you can't talk to her so you can move the fuck on." nahmir said stepping away from me and towards him.

"nigga chill out i just wanna say a few things to her!" "but im pretty sure she don't give a fuck about what you have to say." nahmir told him.

"what do you want?" i asked. "i wanted to tell you.. i didn't want to do what i did to you. i was forced to. but i really like you, and i don't want you to hate me."

"she already does." nahmir said. "nobody asked you to speak for her. move the fuck along." "i should slap the fuck out of you." nahmir said about to punch him before i blocked him.

"im not about to let y'all cause a whole ass scene in public," i said standing in between them.

"genesis i hope you feel the same way. you can't forget that time we kissed." jordon said and walked off. well he wasn't lying. but he was trying to make nahmir mad.

"so you kissing this nigga now?" he asked. "it was only one time. you wouldn't even care." "get the fuck out my face." he said walking out the main doors. i rolled my eyes and followed him.

"nahmir stop being so fucking stubborn." i said following him to the car. "i don't care. just get in the car and don't talk to me." he said. we both stepped in at the same time.
the car ride was silent.

-
"why's he so mad?" jay asked when we got home. "why're you still dating purple australia ?" nahmir asked sarcastically. jay sucked his teeth. "man, i should fight you."

i had changed into different clothes bc the other ones were wet , all credit due to nahmir.

"nahmir please talk to me." i pleaded but he ignored. "he mad cause he still ain't smash yet," glizzy joined. "that's tuff." "your neck's tuff too." nahmir replied.

"you can't just come up in here dissin everybody. what's wrong with you cuz?" manny asked.

"he's on his period. buy him some pads guys." glizzy said earning laughs from everyone.

nahmir sat on the couch, and rolled up a blunt. "yall niggas think everything's funny." he said. "so do you." i replied. "who asked you to speak?" "i did."

"are y'all sexually frustrated again?" dex asked. "nigga get the fuck out ."

"what im just saying." he shrugged. "they be doing rare & extraordinary sex positions in the bedroom, and she need more so she's mad and he's irritated cause he wants a break." dex says. everyone laughed.

"hahaha. you're so funny. gay ass bitch." nahmir responds. "bisexual ass bitch you meant. but it's okay buddy." he replied. "y'all niggas funny i swear," jay says.

"aight y'all, we gotta leave the room, so they can fuck." glizzy says. "gather around my children, that's it, there we go." glizzy said leading everyone out the room while they were busy dying. we heard their footsteps upstairs.
"wow," i mumble. "unbelievable.."

"nahmir, you can't be mad over something that happened like weeks ago. and we're just friends." i say.

"yeah you're right. we're just friends.." he said in a low toned voice. "don't be like that." "i already am." "then stop." "no."

"ight i'll let you do anything for a day if you stop." i suggested. "anything means anything." he said. i nodded. "i'm going to regret this." i mumbled. "and a day means for a day right?" he said pulling me into his lap.

"y-" "nope you already agreed." he said rubbing my thighs.

"yeah but-" "sorry, i didn't hear you," he said pulling my face closer.

"you know wh-" "you really do talk entirely too much." he says leaving kisses down my neck.

"and you do play entirely too much." i say. he left a trail of kisses on the other side before he kissed me pushing me down the couch.

his hands traveled under my shirt while i played with his dreads. he lifted my shirt up and flicked his tongue on my nipple. i gasped. he used his other hand to rub my thigh. i wrapped my arms around his neck.

he sucked on it lightly. i bit my lip and closed my eyes.

my phone kept vibrating in my pocket disturbing us. "who the fuck is that blowing up your phone?"

"how bout you look for yourself," i said tossing it to him. he caught it. "delete his number," he demanded. i did so just while glizzy came back downstairs.

"how was the sex children?" he asked.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.9K 61
๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป = ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป @๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป <๐Ÿฏ
164K 5.2K 48
" ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐จ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž"
36.5K 879 28
Nbayoungboy &janiameshell๐Ÿ’š
7.8K 213 16
-๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  , ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ- ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐–๏ฟฝ...