Alphas Human Mate

By Daylight428

(Book in the process of editing) " Miss please stand in front of the class and introduce yourself.," my teach... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 20. ( continued )
Chapter 21.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
~ Restricted Chapter ~
Authers Note
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Epilogue
AN: Please read!!

Chapter 22.

95K 2.7K 220
By Daylight428

Sean's POV.

Once we got back to the pack house, I brought him to my office and sat him down in the chair in front of my desk with Michael by my side. He wants Jessica back as well so he's not going to play any games. I'm sure as hell not going to either.

" First, how did you become a rogue? " Michael asked leaning against my desk.

" If he's joking I will kill him. "

" Chill man we don't even know anything yet. "

" Not gonna happen, " I growled through the mindlink.

" Dude I want her back too, but we have to hear him out. "

" Whatever. " I shut off the mind link and listened to Jackson.

" Well after you and Jessica stopped showing up, Makayla went insane. She started getting a huge group of people to go against you saying you killed her brother-.. "

I waved him off for him to stop, " I've killed very few people, all who deserved their fate. Who is her brother? "

" William. She said you killed him for no reason and she wanted justice, and that was to... hurt Jessica. " he hesitated before saying the last part and I growled so loud my whole pack probably heard me. Michael put a hand on my shoulder, giving me a sad look but I shoved his arm off of me.

" I killed him because I found out he killed my father. That fucker deserved everything I did to him. "

" Anyway, they all became rogues because they all either needed a leader or were her close friends. I did it because she was my friend and of course I believed her. But the things she is doing are cruel. " he hung his head in shame and ran his hands through his hair. I think he and Makayla were Jessica's friends, I just don't know why she would lie to all of the rogues and make them turn against me and my mate, especially if Jessica didn't do anything wrong.

" You think you know where they are? " Michael said, getting to the point.

" Yes, about 3 hours away from here there's a lake and a little farther there's a big building that they go to. I can lead you there. " he says getting up from his seat and pointing to the door. Is this a trick for an attack? Or is he really on our side?

" Michael I don't know about him. We are just supposed to believe him? " I say through the link.

" I don't know man. Maybe we should go though. I mean not by ourselves but bring warriors with us and hope for the best. If there's an attack waiting for us we fight. "

I guess that could work. This is why Michaels my beta, he can think really quickly and know what to do when I don't. We can bring warriors with us to fight if we need to and if not we can find her if she's there.

" Pack meeting. " I link to my warriors and to Michael. He nods at me and then I look to Jackson, " Are you on our side now? "

Jackson nods, " I'll do whatever you ask me to do. " I give a quick nod and stand to lead him to the room we have just for meetings. I usher them both to follow me while others come behind me to follow me into the room.

We all sit at the huge table and we start making a plan to get my mate back. I draw out a huge map of my neighboring packs and places in the area and Jackson points to where the location of the building is.

" No ones been there since... forever. " One of my warriors, Gale said.

" There's a room where I think they're keeping Jessica locked up and then a bunch of other rooms inside the building where we- or where I used to stay in. " he stutters looking at me carefully.

" Okay so once we get there everyone splits up around the property. Some of you will come inside with me while some wait around the building just in case we need you. We don't know how many people are in this rogue pack so we need to be ready. If there is an attack planned for this occasion, we fight till we win. Me and Michael will try to find Jessica. If we need to fight we will as well. " I say firmly looking around the room and everyone nods.

" Any questions? " Michael asks.

" What will I do? " Jackson asks and I roll my eyes, " You will be leading me and Michael to where Jessica is. "

" Okay. " he says leaning back in his chair.

" Any other questions? " I ask and everyone shakes their heads no so we get up and prepare to go find my mate. We are coming Jessica... I'll find you and make everyone pay for what they've done.

~~~~~~

Jessica's POV

I don't know how long it's been since I've been held captive, all I know is that it's been lonely and really hurtful. Makayla's been abusing me everyday now and each day it gets worse. I didn't do anything to her why is she doing this? She's using me to get to Sean but he's not here to see this all happening, what's this doing besides making me weaker and weaker?

Sean hasn't came for me yet which has me worried, is he coming at all? I hate that I can't do anything, I'm powerless against her and her rogue friends. She has people who abuse me too when she's too lazy to do it herself. They kick me and hit me with all of their force until I'm gasping for air. Yesterday, one even choked me... well that was Makayla. She would've killed me if Sean ' wasn't coming for me '. Don't you see he isn't? He would've by now...

Honestly through all this pain, not being with him hurts me the most. Having a mate means you don't want to be without them no matter what. You have a pull that's strong and if you're not with eachother you weaken. It's just science.

I miss feeling safe too, he made me feel safe. He's always saved me, since day one.

I press my head gently against the stone walls of the room and closed my eyes. I'm starting to wish death would just welcome me in it's open arms. It'd be better than living through the abuse everyday. It's like my uncle, he got worse and worse until the day Sean saved me.

I heard footsteps and pretended I was asleep, maybe that would help my chances today.

" Hello bitch, miss me? " her voice made my flinch so she knew I was awake and chuckled. I opened my eyes and tears began to flow, " Please don't hurt me... " I said in between sobs.

" Oh I won't today, I'm feeling nice. But my friends will. Just tell me where Sean is and I'll let you go and the pain will stop. "

She's been asking every now and then where he is so they could do a surprise attack on him and the pack. As their Luna to be, I have to protect them, and I will no matter the cost. I'll die before they have a chance to kill Sean or the pack.

" Never. " I open my eyes to reveal a furious Makayla. Oh no...

She slapped me, making the bruise hurt even worse than before. I whimpered in pain and that just made her laugh.

" Your choice. I know you'll tell me at some point or another. " she spat and walks out of the room with a turn on a heel.

I huff and look down at my legs. They have bruises and cuts from past abuse and are dirty since I haven't been able to shower since I've been here.

I hear voices yelling but I can barley make out anything until I hear stomping of feet towards my door... here we go again.

" What did you do? " she screams at me and I stare at her with confusion, afraid to say anything and get hurt for it.

" Are they surrounding us? " she yells at someone through the doorway. Who's coming? Has Sean finally came for me? My heart starts pounding and I am finally hopeful I will get out of this place.

" Shit. " she mutters, almost low enough for me not to understand. She glares at me and walks to me making me flinch and my eyes widen with fear.

" You. You did this! " she grabs my arm and digs her fingernails into my arm. My mouth opens but nothing comes out as pain courses throughout my arm.

I hear a deathly growl come from the doorway and I instantly recognize it as my mates. I move my head to look at the door and see my mate.. he still looks as handsome as ever, just he looks like he hasn't slept in weeks making me whimper from more then the pain in my arm.

As soon as he sees me his face looks pained but then it soon turns into a furious look and he turns to Makayla. Makayla drops me with a huff and i look at my arm and blood rushes out of the wounds making me gag.

Sean's lunges for Makayla shifting into his wolf while she shifts into hers. They roll around biting ferociously at eachother and I scream when I feel someone grab me from behind.

I look at the person and I realize it's just Michael and I hug him, being careful of my arm.

" Michael I've missed you so much. " I bury myself in his frame and he holds me away from him, " We have to go, now. You look so thin Jess... what did they do to you? " he looks sadly at me but then realizes he needs to go and rushes me out of the room, helping me run.

" But what about Sean? I need to stay with him! " I yell and try to walk back to the room but my legs fail me and I fall. Michael helps me back up and looks at me with a pained expression, " I know you want to be with him right now but he needs to focus and we need to focus on leaving this place. " I nod and we walk out of the building, passing a bunch of fighting werewolves.

We get outside and farther from the building when Michael carefully places me on the grass, takes off his clothing, and shifts into his werewolf. I looked away at the taking off clothes part but then when he shifted he nudged me and i knew to climb onto his back. With his help I got onto his back and he ran fast back to the pack house.

Three hours later we arrived at the pack house. He shifted back into his human form and put back on his clothing and carried me inside. We went into the house and I was greeted by two worried females.

" Are you okay? What happened? " Maddie says running into the room.

" Omg.. Jessica you look like a wreck. " Kylie says running into the room and then seeing the state I was in.

" Thanks. " I let out a small laugh while Michael guides me to the couch and I sit down.

For about an hour, Kylie and Maddie both cleaned me up and I slowly began to walk again after a month of not walking or eating much. I ate dinner cause apparently it's 7pm and quietly waited for Sean's return.

" My brother needs to hurry his ass up. " Maddie says from beside me and frowns.

" Maddie you saw him this morning. " Kylie says and laughs.

" Yeah but we need a Jean reunion. "

" Jean? What's that? " I ask and Madison's mouth drops open. " You've never heard of a ship name? "

" No? " I mock her and she frowns.

" It's when you want two people to be together and you make a name for them both. You just mash their names together and there ya go. "

" Wowww. " I say dragging out the wow and laugh.

" He's here. " Michael says and we all stand and wait for him to show up at the door. The door opens and Sean barley has any scratches on him from the fight. A gasp leaves my mouth upon seeing him and I run and jump in his arms.

His arms wrap around me in a tight hug and I kiss him roughly. He responds to the kiss and I feel tingles shoot throughout my body, making me shiver.

Maddie fake gagged and Kylie nudged her arm and said something about ' not ruining the moment '.

I stop the kiss to look at him and I immediately smile. Not seeing his face in so long made me really upset and now that I see his face again, I'm so happy. No one can take that away from me.

" Are you okay babygirl? " he snaps to reality and he looks me over to find scars, cuts, and bruises all over my body, making me slightly self conscious. I unwrap my arms around him and try to cover up the worst areas but Sean sees that and takes my hands in his, " Don't cover them up. They just show you're strong and that you are a survivor. " he lets go of my hands and he wraps his arms back around me and gives me a quick kiss on the forehead. I lean into him and sighed. I missed this.

The others had gone somewhere else to give us privacy and I tried not to smile about that.

" I love you. " Sean's says and looks at me in my eyes making me blush really hard.

" I love you too Sean. " he kisses me for about a minute until he says, " I killed Makayla by the way. "

" I know you had to. I knew she was lying about you killing her brother by the way. " I smile at him assuringly but then he looks down, guilt written on his face.

" Wait... you did didn't you? "

" Yes. I had my reasons Jessica. " he looks back up at me with a pained expression.

" What was the reason? " confusion laced my eyes and he nodded, he understood me questioning him.

" He killed my father, Princess. "

My eyes widened and I hugged him. He hugged me back and rubbed my back, " I wouldn't ever kill someone on purpose. I'd always have a good reason. "

" I know. "

The door opens again to reveal Jackson as he shuts the door behind him. Once he sees me he says, " Hey Jessica. " and shyly waves at me.

" Jackson? What are you doing here? " I untangle myself from Sean and walk over to where Jackson was.

" He helped us find you, without him you'd still be there. " Sean came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist as I leaned into him.

" I'm sorry you had to go through that. I would've helped I just didn't know how.. " Jackson said, guilt written on his face.

" Hey, I'm out aren't I? I'm with my mate where I belong. You did everything you could've done. "

He smiled at me and nodded, " How have you been besides that whole situation? "

" Great. I have an amazing pack and an amazing mate. I have everything I ever wanted. " I smiled back at him.

" Jackson how would you like to become apart of the Knight pack? " Sean said suddenly, making me gasp. Jackson in our pack, he could stay.

" Really? You'd let me after all I've done? " Jackson said with shock written all over his face.

" You helped me find my mate and bring her home. You did everything to prove loyalty to my pack. If you want I mean-... "

" Yes I would love to be apart of the pack. " Sean and Jackson shook hands and I smiled happily at the two. The pack can now be happy in harmony.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 62.8K 42
"I need to talk to you Elly" "Why?!" "I know that you're my mate" I laughed sarcastically. "What?! Are you trying to make fun of me again like you di...
48.7K 1.1K 37
(Completed) *Needs to be edited* The Moon Goddess has a plan for everyone. Elena and Vincent's plans were to be mates, rulers and lovers. Vincent bei...
27.7K 409 54
Book 1 in the werewolf series :Jack: Now I'm infuriated. I swing my leg over her body, so that I'm straddling her waist, and pin her wrists above her...
471K 23.9K 41
When Leah is gifted with an abusive mate, you'd think she would give up on werewolves altogether. But a new experience opens her mind and heart to pa...