Love from a nightmare-Cryaoti...

Por anon_devpie

A journey that will lead you somewhere with the person you just met, starting with lies and ends with truths... Más

Love from a nightmare-Cryaotic x Reader
Introduction..
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chaper 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Pause-Talk
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Closed Competition:
Chapter 908:

Chapter 52

132 5 0
Por anon_devpie

A/N: 'Ellow guys..!! ♡♡ I've been waiting for this update :].. Today, english is a little arranged now, so does the spelling. So, i hope you guys would leave a message of how i arranged the pronuncation of english on the last chapter. Ahm sorry too, i wasn't really that good at english though. >×< ♡♡!!! Hope you guys would enjoy this!!..

----------------------------------

New : I miss you so much...

-----------------------------

After entering the room, i could feel that they would really jump in excitement to see me. Before i could even call their names, i heard someone whisper my name.

"(Y/N).. *Sniffle* *Sob* (Y/N)..!"

I could hear someone crying while calling out my name. I started to get worried as i look around the room. As i twirled my head to the right, i saw a girl in a red hair, her body shaking, she's like.. Crying..

Her voice was very much familar too.. I walked near her and placed my right hand on her back. The girl turned around at me and her face was very suprised to see me.

"(Y-Y/N)..?! (Y/N)!! I missed you very much!!" The girl hugged me very tight and looked at me, sniffling and sobbing for a while.

"A-Angi...?Angi? Is that you?.. You.. You look very different..!" It was Angi, she was crying the whole time when i was gone away for a while.

"Uh.. Don't worry Angi. Besides, i was just gone for a while since you, Ryo, and Cry came in first right?" Angi's face was plastered on a apple for some reason. She was very suprised to hear that it was just a while ago.

She raised one of her eyebrows.

"J-just gone..? F-for.. A while..?" I nodded. "Uh.. Yeah. I am gone for a while and i--.." "What, are you crazy?!!" She cutted me out before i could even explain.

"H-huh?" I was confused after she tought i'm crazy. An akward silence spreaded the room. Angi started to break the silence, "Don't you 'Huh' me (Y/N)!! I waited 6 months for you to come back!!" My mind blew, my face plastered a very suprised face after hearing those. "6.. 6 months.?" My words struggled. Why did i started to feel so early.? How could the time go far future?

What is happening?..

...

..

Continuation on Chapter 53..

------------

Dun dun dunnn!!

A/N: Oh hai guys, BTW the picture is updated ! :D Updated in (07-05-14),
i'm so sorry for those gals who still didn't made it here before, date was old. :O Hmeehehe.. Updated part !! :DD Special scenario >×<♡♡!! Hope you guys enjoyed it! :O ♡ U sista's! :D

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

750 236 17
"'I tell the stars about you' Ashlynn broke the silence after they had both been staring at the sky for an ungodly amount of time." Nothing has ever...
425K 10.9K 29
"You're hurting me..." I whispered. But his grip only got tighter as the pain got even more crucial. "It's what you get for stopping the party yester...
71K 1.7K 17
People say anybody can love whoever they want to love. The heart wants what the heart wants, right? Well, what happens when Raphael, the tough guy of...
24.8K 1.1K 35
The journey continues....