Bad Liar

lovelikeabelena द्वारा

Selena Gomez has always been known to be such a bad liar. She meets Abel Tesfaye who's stage name is The Week... अधिक

Part 1. Selena's POV
Part 2.
Part 3.
Part 4.
Part 6.
Part 7.
Part 8.
Part 9.
Part 10.
Part 11.
Part 12.
Part 13.
Part 14.
Part 15.
Part 16.
Part 17.
Part 18.
Part 19.
Part 20.
Part 21.
Part 22.
Part 23.
Part 24.
Part 25.
Part 26.
Part 27.
Part 28.
Part 29.
Part 30.
Part 31.
Part 32.
Part 33.
Part 34.
Part 35.
Part 36.
Part 37.
Part 38.
Part 39.
Part 40.
Part 41.
Part 42.
Part 43.
Part 44.
Part 45.
Part 46.
Part 47.
Part 48.
Part 49.
Part 50.
Part 51.
Part 52.
Part 53.
Part 54.
Part 55.
Part 56.
Part 57.
Part 58.
Part 59.
Part 60.

Part 5.

1.6K 41 4
lovelikeabelena द्वारा

*The VMA's After Party*

Taylor: ( drunk ) I'm just so glad that Justin isn't here and I heard he left before Selena's performance. What a fucking loser.

Abel: ( chuckles ) Someone has a bit too much to drink.

Taylor: Oh please I'm just getting started ( starts touching his hair )

Abel: ( uncomfortable ) um...

Taylor: I just love your hair ( smells it a little )

Gigi: Excuse our friend

Abel: It's cool...

{ Selena was talking to the DJ before Nick came over }

Nick: Hey Selena

Selena: Oh hi Nick

Nick: ( hugs her and whispers in her ear ) you look so good

Selena: ( looks and sees Taylor patting Abel's hair and starts smiling )

Nick: and smell good

Selena: Thanks Nick you're sweet

Nick: You're welcome. So who did you come here with?

Selena: Taylor and the squad.

Nick: Oh mind if we go somewhere to talk real quick.

Selena: sorry just can't. I need to get to her, she had too much to drink. I'll see you around though.

Nick: But Sel I-

Selena: ( starts walking towards the squad )

Nessa: Lena!

Selena: ( turns and smiles ) Nessa! ( hugs her )

Nessa: ( hugs her back ) it's so good to see you, you're looking like a fucking snack

Selena: ( laughs and pulls away ) have you seen yourself? You're the snack I'm the cheap take out

Nessa: Oh please! And that performance was fucking hot. Damn girl you've come along way.

Selena: ( smiles ) thank you and I've missed you!

Nessa: I've missed you too! We need to hangout ASAP! I know you're busy with your tour coming up but we definitely gonna have to plan something before you leave.

Selena: I agree. How is everything between you and Austin?

Nessa: Great! I love him so much. I don't know how I got so lucky.

Selena: He's the lucky one

Nessa: He is huh? ( laughs )

Selena: ( laughs )

Nessa: When are you gonna get a boo?

Selena: Whenever someone is bold enough to come my way. No one wants to date a girl like me.

Nessa: ( puts her hands on her shoulders ) Sel, if I had a dick you'd be my bitch.

Selena: ( laughs ) Wow

Nessa: ( giggles ) I have to go find Austin ( hugs her ) it was good seeing you, love you girly.

Selena: ( hugs her back ) it was good seeing you too and I love you too. Tell Austin, hi for me.

Nessa: will do ( pulls away and walks off )

Selena: ( walks over to the table ) Taylor, what are you doing?

Taylor: ( touching his hair ) feeling his hair, it's so cool.

Selena: Yeah but I don't think he's liking it.

Taylor: You like it? Do you?

Abel: ( sarcastic ) sure

Taylor: see

Selena: Taylor

Gigi: Tay lets get another drink ( stands up )

Taylor: sounds good to me ( stands up and walks away with her )

Abel: Thank you.

Selena: No need to thank me.

Abel: I owe you one.

Selena: ( giggles ) how about lunch

Abel: ( chuckles ) get the fuck out here

Selena: ( giggles ) I'm serious, I'm serious.

Abel: How bout dinner?

Selena: ( starts smiling ) dinner is fine, can't turn down a meal you know?

Abel: ( smiling ) good. If you up for it, we can get outta here now.

Selena: People would catch on to us.

Abel: You can leave first and then I'll leave a few minutes afterwards. No one is paying attention.

Selena: Where would we go?

Abel: My hotel. We can order food their.

Selena: Okay.

Abel's POV

I am so fucking her tonight... She had it coming since the VS fashion show. She's so fucking sexy and I bet she's good in bed. I'm about to find out for sure. She left 15 minutes before me. I sent her my address where I'm staying at. When I arrived she was no where in sight. I walked inside and was sending her a text to see where she was at. I hit the elevator and hit the 5th floor button and watched the door close. I pulled out a condom from my pocket and smiled to myself. I'm fucking ready! I put it back in my pocket just in time for the doors to open. There she was. She was leaning against my door. She had her hood over her head with sunglasses on. She definitely didn't wanna be seen which is cool because I'm not about to have Bella blowing up my phone.

Selena: ( mumbles ) about time you arrived, thought you weren't coming... ( giggles )

Abel: ( chuckles ) Yeah right

Selena: ( giggles )

Abel: ( slides the card and the door unlocks, pushes it open ) ladies first.

Selena: ( walks inside )

Abel: ( walks in after her and closes the door ) what are you hungry for?

Selena: Everything.

Abel: ( smirks ) oh really, everything? ( raises an eyebrow )

Selena: ( giggles ) well not everything.

Abel: chicken?

Selena: Chicken sounds delicious right now.

Abel: I'll order it.

Selena: Okay ( walks to the bed and sits down )

Abel: ( pulls his hoodie off revealing his arms )

Selena: ( eyes widens and bites her lip a little )

Abel: ( grabs the phone and dials the number for room service, sits down on the edge of the bed )

Selena's POV

I had no idea what I was doing there. This isn't right but it seemed right. Taylor said to follow my heart and to find my own happiness. What if it's with Abel? No it can't be with Abel. He's a bad boy... right? He's into drugs and fucking girls on daily basis. That's not who I am. That's not who I'm into. I'm sure he invited me here to fuck me and that isn't gonna happen.

Abel: ( hangs up, looks back at her )

Selena: Now what?

Abel: what do you want to do?

Selena: ( shrugs )

Abel: ( turns back around and looks down at the condom he's slowly pulling out of his pocket )

Selena: Is it true?

Abel: ( looks back at her ) what?

Selena: Your music... you know you talking about fucking all these girls.

Abel: Yeah

Selena: Even with Bella?

Abel: ( doesn't say anything )

Selena: Abel, you're a great guy. Don't be that way. I can't stand players.

Abel: ( puts the condom back in his pocket ) I'm not a player, I just haven't found the one yet...

Selena: Bella?

Abel: We're just fucking around. It's nothing serious.

Selena: ( nods )

Abel: ( turns his body towards her ) Is it true?

Selena: what?

Abel: The Heart Wants What It Wants, Perfect, Forget Forever, and etc. Is it true he made you feel so insecure and hurt.

Selena: ( nods before looking down )

Abel: ( stands up and walks over and sits close to her )

Selena: he hurt me so bad... ( shakes her head ) I wouldn't wish that type of heartache on my worse enemy.

Abel: ( looking at her )

Selena: Sad thing is.. I don't think I could ever love anyone or trust anyone after the way he has treated me.

Abel: ( whispers ) Sel

Selena: ( tearing up ) I'm broken Abel

Abel: Selena you don't have to stay broken

Selena: ( looks at him with tears falling )

Abel: ( wipes her tears ) you don't have to stay broken.

Selena: ( nods and kisses him )

Abel: ( shocked and kisses her back )

Abel's POV

Just like that she kissed me.. She fucking kissed me. She placed her hands on the side of my face and kissed deeper. I wanted her so badly. I wanted to rip her clothes off. It was the perfect time. But I just couldn't...

Abel: ( holds her wrists and pulls away from the kiss )

Selena: Why'd you stop, you don't want me?

Abel: Sel no I-

Selena: I'm sorry ( moves her hands and turns her head )

Abel: No, Selena look at me. Please? Please...?

Selena: ( slowly looks at him with sadness in her eyes )

Abel: I want you so bad you have no idea but not this way. Nothing has ever stopped me from having sex before.

Selena: What's stopping you? ( crying )

Abel: ( takes her hand and places it over her heart )

Selena: ( looks at him confused )

Abel: You... I can't have sex with you because I.. I have feelings for you.

Selena: ( mouth drops a little )

{ Room service knocks on the door }

Abel: I'll be back ( kisses her cheek before standing and walking to the door )

Abel just expressed his feelings for me. I have no idea if this is one of his tricks but it can't be. He could've just kept going so it's not a trick. I can't believe I kissed him. I can't believe I didn't want him to stop kissing me back. What is going on with me? Why did I get butterflies. Why do I feel like I need changing because I'm so damn moist right now. He is such a good kisser and believe it or not, he's a gentleman.

Abel: ( pays the guy and closes the door and pushes the cart that has the food on it towards the bed ) hungry?

Selena: definitely

Abel: ( takes the top off and starts cutting the chicken )

Selena: why do I find this hot ( laughs )

Abel: ( laughs ) because you find me hot and you love food so it's even hotter.

Selena: ( giggles and rolls her eyes )

Abel: ( holds a piece of chicken in front of her mouth )

Selena: ( takes a bite )

Abel: Well?

Selena: ( chewing part of it and bites the other part off and puts it in his mouth ) mm

Abel: ( chuckles and eats it )

Selena: ( swallows it ) so delicious.

Abel: You're deliciously beautiful

Selena: ( giggles and looks away shyly ) am not.

Abel: You are, you are.

Selena: Abel you have a-

Abel: Girlfriend?

Selena: Yeah

Abel: So?

Selena: So this isn't right...

Abel: What isn't?

Selena: This

Abel: What so wrong about having dinner.

Selena: I know you didn't bring me here to have dinner... well you did but not the kind of dinner I'm thinking about... I saw the condom and we already kissed..

Abel: ( sits next to her, looks at her ) So then why did you come? And you kissed me so yes I kissed back, why wouldn't I?

Selena: ( silence )

Abel: you like me Selena. ( places his hand on her thigh )

Selena: As a friend ( crosses her arms looking at him )

Abel: No, you like me as in wanna be with me

Selena: I don't

Abel: ( moves his hand up her dress ) you're such a bad liar. I want to be with you.

Selena: You have Bel-laaa

Abel: really? ( rubbing her inner thigh )

Selena: Yes ( bites her lip hard )

Abel: So why did you kiss me knowing I'm with Bella then ( slowly moving his hand up brushing his fingers over her underwear )

Selena: Oh god ( closes her eyes tight and moans )

Abel: I'd dump her for you

Selena: ( slaps his hand away and crosses her legs ) Stop that! And no you wont

Abel: What makes you think that? ( sniffs his hand and smiles ) damn my favorite scent

Selena: oh gosh ( laughs ) I just know.

Abel: But you and I would be so good together. I'm serious.

Selena: Abel... food or I'm leaving.

Abel: It's not good to fight your feelings. ( stands up )

Selena: ( smiles to herself )

*TO BE CONTINUED*

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

987 1 19
Abel Tesfaye is stuck in a love triangle between Bella Hadid and her best friend Kendall Jenner (none of these events have occurred in real life 😺) ...
1.2M 35.3K 86
"𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙨 𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙏𝙤 𝙇𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩 𝙊𝙣 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙠. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙆𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙁𝙤�...
Louder Than Words Rawan द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

152K 4.4K 35
She's the girl who's arranged to get married to a guy she doesn't know when she turns eighteen while he's the guy who lives he's life happily without...
Fatal maya द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

8K 288 12
Abel and Adelaide's lust for each other progressively becomes fatal // Bonnie and Clyde type of shit