깊은 사랑 학교(Deep Love School) ||...

By HaruTrishaXX

"Freedom what all I want... But everywhere I go... Why does everyone seem to love locking me in painful cages... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Epilogue

35

1.3K 60 12
By HaruTrishaXX

This Chapter is a warning.. It has a rated part so please read it at your own risk pleaseee🤭🤭 IM just gonna put it this chap. hahahahah I've been updating so late to this story... I'll focus on it now.. :)

     Jungkook shaked his leg staring at Tzuyu writing on her paper then look away as soon as she turn her head to him. He cleared his throat and rub the back of his neck. There's a curious expression on her face staring at him, "Something wrong?"

"Huh?" Shaking his head like a kid.

Taehyung smack their arm, "Guys.. Lets go... Tzuyu you've stayed enough.."

"No let her be..." Jungkook laugh moving his hand away, "She's trying to make me stay all day.."

"No you do... Jungkook you've been giving her a lot of homeworks you didn't do.."

Tzuyu stood up and put the pencil down fixing her skirt. "Here.. Its done.."

"Already?" He creased his forehead. Sana pull Taehyung away dragging him outside the school, "Babe.. I saw a ice cream truck there.. Come on.."

"Wait.. Why that truck? We can go to the store.."

She stopped and think about it, "Oh right... Lets go.. ya'll planned the Hiking.. The others is probably already there.."

Jungkook look at Tzuyu then look to her skirt, "Wear pants.." tapping her leg. She chuckled, "Blame the school not me.."

He stood up and pack his stuff then hold her hand. She took a deep breath and look at her skirt, "Should I change? looking at Jungkook opening his back of the car then take a large jogging pants and give to her, "Its small for me.."

"This is big for me.."

"Try it.. I used it for P.E..."

She looked at it and check the size of her waist, "Jungkook.."

"Hmm?" He close the door and look at her then smile, "It'll fit.. try it.."

Tzuyu entered inside the car and insert the jogging pants under her skirt, "It fits.. But its kinda long.."

"Fold the bottom.." he opened her door and take her leg folding the edge of the pants then tapped it, "There.. its fine now.."

She was about to open her mouth again, "Nope.. Tzu.. You're going to complain again.." he laughed, "Lets go okay?"

Her eyes looked up to the sky and sighed, "It might rain.."

***

Tzuyu opened her door and stepped out looking at everyone fixing their shoes. "Ready?" Jhope and Namjoon run to the hill and gasped for air. They all creased their forehead, "They're already tired... They barely pass three trees.."

Jungkook run fast all the way to the top. He made everyone drop their jaw and squint their eyes trying to look for him, "Where is he at?" Tzuyu walked closer to Namjoon and Jhope.

"He's already gone.. Leave him.. He'll cry looking for his mom later.." Namjoon walked back down and sighed.

"GUYSSS!" Jungkook yelled, "Come up here!!"

"AGHHH... Im going to take my water.." Jihyo locked her car and look at her brother's direction. Yoongi started to walk with Jin holding their bag, "We can't stay up too long in this place okay? We're going to get in trouble again.."

Sana jumped to the rocks like a kid then pick up a stick poking Taehyung with it, "Sailor Moooonn.."

"Sailor Mooove!" He dragged her going up the hill. She pouted and kicked him, "Meany.."

Tzuyu looked at her shoes then to the group behind her walking their ass off. She sighed looking at Jungkook at the distance sitting down waiting for them. "I can't walk any farther.." Momo gave up and drink water, "We'll catch up.. We shouldn't go any further.. Its not even a good weather to hike.."

"I know..." Mina groaned. Jin looked back at her walking with Jihyo then stop, "Should we just stay at the car then? and drive around?"

"Should we?" They all stop then turn their head to Tzuyu. She's already far from them, "Yeah.. Jungkook is freaking gonna kill us there lets just go back to the car.."

They all turn around and go back to their car leaving Tzuyu walking closer to Jungkook. She punched her leg and look back, "Ohh—Where are you guys going?!!" yelling at them.

Jungkook stood up and creased his forehead, "Those traitors.." then turn to Tzuyu catching up to him. She gasped for air and drink water, "Yah.. They're all going back.."

"They're traitors! Lets go... Continue hiking.."

She creased her forehead, "You sure?"

"Yeah.. Look.." he pointed to a distance. Her face lighted up looking at the big trees, "What if we get lost there?"

"There's a trail.. We wont get lost.." He hold her hand and walk down the hill. She just followed him going on circle and circle then somewhere new again. Her eyes look at him with curiousity, "Where are we.."

"We'll get back to the car.. Promise.." He gulped looking around trying to find their way back.

——

An hour later they rested on the rock looking around the places. Tzuyu gave him a look, "Jungkook!"

He flinched then laughed, "What?"

"Where are we?"

His hand point to a direction, "We just have to go straight.. then we'll be back at the hill.."

She look at the drop of a water on her arm then to the sky, "Oh no.." looking around, "Its going to rain.."

"Huh? I didn't fe— shitt!" He pull her under the tree but the water still goes through. Jungkook groaned and look around. Their body is slowly getting soaked from rain and Tzuyu's hair is getting more messy. His eyes lurked around and dragged her more trees away. Then found a cabin, "There.." he pointed.

She followed him while wiping her wet arm then enter inside. Jungkook wiggle his hair drying it as he shake his head. He look at Tzuyu sitting on the wooden box taking off her socks. "Sorry.." gritting his teeth.

      "We should've went when there's a sun.."

       He sighed, "I thought it wouldn't rain.. there's not even a signal here.." raising his phone trying to get a bar.

      She put her socks on the side and wipe herself again. Jungkook sits next to her and brush her hair, "I should've brought my waterproof jacket.. its in my car.."

      "Im not cold.."

      "You sure? You're shaking.."

      "Because..." She shut her mouth trying to look away from him, "Im cold.."

      He laughed and pinched her cheeks. Then wrapped his arm around her, "Come here.. I'll hug you.." sits her on his lap.

      Tzuyu look at her shirt then to her pants soaked with rain. For few minutes Jungkook stayed sitting warming her body with his heat. Then she moved to his side and wipe his face, "Aren't you cold?"

      "No.."

      "Liar.."

      "Im really not..." he chuckled. She stare at him for a second trying to read his mind then look away. Jungkook unbutton his shirt and take it off leaving himself shirtless. "Yah! What are you doing? Put it back on?"

      He creased his forehead, "Ohh... Don't act like you haven't seen it all.."

      She glared at him, "Still.." watching him lurked around the cabin looking for some stuff. He stop and look at the can food under the bed, "Look.."

      "Is it expired?"

       "Some but most of them are not expired.."

       She walked closer to him and look at the can food then shake her head, "Someone must be staying here.. We should leave.."

        "Why? I mean its raining.. We can't go out there soaked.."

        He tucked her hair behind her ear then smile, "Okay? Okay.." standing up and look around again. Tzuyu looked at him then to the cans, "Do you wanna eat tho?"

       "Im not hungry unless, you say you do.."

       She pouted, "Why are you always waiting for my point of view?"

      "Because.." he walked towards her, "I like being that way.."

      There's a chuckled came out of her and look at him in his eyes then smack his arm but he stood still staring at her. "What? Is there something wrong?"

      "Yeah.. You're beauty is distracting me and that's wrong.."

      She laughed. Her eyes tried to avoid his stare but soon give. They were staring to each other getting their faces closer until their lips attach. Tzuyu wrapped her arm around his neck and stepped backward falling onto the bed.

      His kiss traveled to her chest, making her moan a little bit then look at the door, "The door.."

      "What?" he kissed her shoulder and look behind him then rushed himself to the door and lock it then back to her.

      Jungkook pressed his lips against her and chuckled, "Im going to get in trouble again but I don't care.." unbuttoning her shirts and take it off.

      She hold his head kissing her abdominal section, it gives her a tensity of shiverness to her spine and make her moan. Then pull his head back to her face kissing him torridly. His hand lurked around her waist then inside her jogging pants to her private.

      "Oh my God.." She moaned and grabbed his hand, "J-Ahh.." biting her lips as she gripped to his hair and clenching her toes. He pull her pants off and kiss her again. Inserting his hands inside her bra and massage her breast. The moment she felt a finger inside her Jungkook felt a tight hugged to his head pressing on her chest. "Oh My God.. Jungkook.. Aghh.." Gripping to his head then kiss him.

       She took off his belt but as soon as she pull down his pants they heard a noise outside. "JUNGKOOK! TZUYU!" Jin yelled.

       They both quickly stood up and put their clothes on. Jungkook gave her a one last kiss then laughed, "I wanna punch them.."

      Tzuyu stood quiet trying to get over her nervousness and fix herself. He buckled his belt and insert his shirt on while fixing his hair. Then open the door, "Hyung.."

      "Yah.." Jin pointed at him, "Where's Tzuyu?"

       Tzuyu hid at the back of the door buttoning her shirt and fix her pants. "Here.."

       "Ohh.. Let's go.. I brought my car.. we can drop you off to Jungkook's car.."

       Jungkook grabbed her hand but she shooked her head and point to her unbutton shirt. He helped her button everything then grabbed her shoes. She gave him a kiss out of nowhere then look at Jin in his car waiting.

       "Stop.. You're making me shut the door again.." He laughed and dragged her out of the cabin.

For those underage, Lord Jesus.. I don't know what ya'll been reading if you think this chapter isn't the rated SPG one hahahah..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
93.2K 5.6K 54
regret as courting [COMPLETED]
14.2K 1.2K 41
Start of the story: 12/20/20 End of the story: 01/26/21 a girl, a mysterious girl suddenly appear on a CEO of mafia's to be his partner, a girl who w...
783 178 8
Ray, a heart transplant patient falls in love with the heart donor, who gave him second chance at life.He often experiences unexplained emotions and...