From Stranger To Everything

By Cara______

*** Getting To Know The Story Main Content. *** Ellie, the quite, shy and sweet nature girl has always been l... More

Part 1 : First Encounter
Part 2 : Butterflies Recognition, Check.
Part 3 : Spitfire?
Part 4 : Will This Feeling Ever Go Away?
Part 5 : You Leave Me Breathless
Part 6 : I think I Don't Understand the Attention You Gave Me
Part 7 : Clueless Type of Girl
Part 8 : Clumsy Adorable Girl
Part 9 : You Are Not My Rubbish Bin Baby
Part 10 : Green? That's Not My Favorite Color.
Part 11 : Just a Deer in the Headlight
Part 12 : A Scorching Kiss and the Shockwave
Part 13 : A Servant and the Princess
Part 14 : The Way You Made Me Feel or the Sensation?
Part 15 : Flynn Said "You Are My Charger"
Part 16 : Would you be mine?
Part 17 : Without a Doubt YES.
Part 18 : Are You Well Pleasured?
Part 19 : Her Love Was All She Knows
Part 20 : That Is the Love She Knows
Part 21 : Her Perfect Imperfection
Part 22 : Shove Your Motor Up Your Ass A**hole.
Part 23 : Filler Flynn
Part 24 : A Hidden Relationship
Part 25 : Where Teddy Has a Name <3
Part 26 : Morning Love.
Part 27 : A Seashell Couple Ring
Part 28 : Another Second To Live By
Part 29 : A Taboo
Part 30 : A Living Nightmare
Part 31 : Forget Me Not.
Part 32 : A Little Band To Remember
Part 33 : Delusional Reality
Part 34 : When the Pot Calling the Kettle Black
Part 35 : I Forgot How To Be Loved, By You.
Part 37 : The Little Star Under Our Feet
Part 38 : Blinding Fairytales
Part 39 : Be My Bride, If We Can.
Part 40 : When She Got a Taste of Bitterness
Part 41 : Merrily Never After
Part 42 : Little Bingo
Part 43 : Plot Twist
Last Part : It's Epilogue Time Ellie.
Author Note (^_^)v

Part 36 : Because We Weren't Brave Enough

7.5K 220 26
By Cara______

Ellie POV

"I'm Sorry" I said ruefully to Dave and his swollen side jaws the next day. I sat on his couch after he let me in and I grimaced. He was in his pajamas when he sat down in front of me.

"Don't fret it Elle" His eyes fixed on me in a calm manners. "It's not your fault" He shrugged and winced as his speech caused his fresh wound to move.

"No, it was partly my fault. I came to apologize for her behavior. I'm sorry"

"So you guys...y'know?" He gestured his hand and I gulped through my suddenly parched throat. My face blazed up like the color of fire truck. I was fluster in no moment.

"We are not" I placed my hair behind my own ears in nervousness. He sighed. and he came forward and grasped my hand in his. This time I didn't object when he looked at me sadly.

"Don't hide Ellie. That's why you stay alone all these year huh? I will be happy for you if she was the one you want. I won't judge." He squeezed my hand gently and I was speechless at that moment. And then he chuckled humorlessly.

"You know I've had a feeling about you two were more than friend since high school. She was always protective over you and I've always saw you were so dependant toward her. But I just thought nothing about it." My vision blurred but I held them in.

"But I'm happy Elle. I'll be here. Be a friend or a big brother as you always want. Come to me if she hurts you. I'll teach her a lesson. This time I won't hold it in." I sniffed and he smiled.

"I'm sorry Dave. I don't know what to do, I don't know if we can. Please don't say anything to my mom yet. I'm so afraid right now" I blubbered, begging through my tears and he drew my form in, giving me a comfort hug. This time I felt as if I hugged my brother, as brother figure I never had.

"It's fine Elle, just follow your heart. Just like I followed you. If she hurts you, I'll deal with it. Take risk pumpkin. You won't know if it will work out or not." He whispered over my head and I sniffed.

"Thanks you Dave" He let go and this time I smiled.

"Anytime Ellie."

"I brought you your favorite blueberry cheese cake as an apology" I could do nothing to save her sorry butt other than this.

"No wonder why I'm head over heels for you when you keep treating me this way Elle." I blushed and swatted his bicep and he laughed.

"I'm glad to know we're okay"

"Silly girl, you're too good"

"No Dave, you are a good one. You'll find someone don't worry"

"Please find me someone like you" I smirked.

"I should let Flynn split your other lips eh?" He burst out laughing and I sighed. For one I knew that we're fine.

******************

I smoothed out the front of my light pink dress in nervousness as my bakery car stop in front of the Major private house. More like Flynn parent's house.

"Ellie!" Flynn's Mom sauntered out of the mansion and met me halfway, her smile as bright as the moon and I smiled back at her equally. I did miss her.

"Aunty!" She held me at arm length and examined me excitedly as if I was her long lost treasure and my lips widen on its own accord and I just went and hugged her.

"Where have you been all these time?" She blurted out when I let her go after a brief hug. I giggled.

"I'm here Aunty. I was just busy with the shop and where should I put the cake?" Her smile was still bright as she watched me up and down in adoration.

"Okay, follow me. You have to stay after the party young lady." I laughed and nodded. The burly men around the front entrance help my staff with the cake and put them in the kitchen where her other kitchen staff make another preparation. She insisted on making me stay and I could find no restrained so I lingered around with her as she waited for the guest to arrive.

People milling around in the impressive hallway of her house that has a built-in ballroom, the cream floor and marbles tile show off their wealth and I looked down my button down short sleeves dress impassively.

Where was Flynn? I swallowed. Dave's words rang through my head, be brave, follow your own heart and take risk.

But, what if she doesn't want me?

Take risk Ellie.

I wandered and smiled occasionally at the unfamiliar faces and took my phone out. And I came to a realization that I haven't got her new digits. So I was left with nothing.

I walked back into the ballroom and tried not to be intimidating by all of these sheer powerful setting. There was so many hall way and one led to the kitchen and I almost lost in this.

and after another step I faced right into the one I was looking for. As always I was almost lost into the heated pool of those brown orbs.

I smiled at her.

Her eyes were surprise but that was fleeting as she came forward. Her black jeans wrapped around her calves nicely as the hem of them tucked over the leather boot. She had a nice long sleeve shirt that has a half blue stripes pattern over a cream collar shirt inside. Regardless of any elegant guest inside she was always in her own element. Comforting and handsome at the same time.

I didn't want to blush at that but I couldn't help it.

"There are guest all over. I already delivery the cake for you."

I fidgeted on my toes when she tilted her head to the side looking over my torso in curiosity. One hand in pocket she came close just in one stride. Luckily there was no serving staff around to look.

"Come with me?" It was like she was in a trance as she laid her palm opened for me.

"To where?" I asked, but my hand was already in hers.

"Trust me?" And at that moment, I decided. To take the risk.

"Yes" I whispered and then those desirable lips widen for me. Those eyes shone as she pulled me gently toward an exit.

We walked together in content silent as we came upon the grass lawn. She led me toward a swing and I sat down on it. She walked behind and pushed the swing I was on. I giggled in glee and she came forward, crouching to my level in front of me.

She opened her mouth but I closed my hand on it.

"I was afraid" I started, a cool night wind caressed us both and I just wanted to cuddle and rubbed my cheek right onto those inviting chest of hers.

"I was insecure" she just looking at me passively so I put my palm on her divine jaws instead. The tips of my finger skim the smooth skin of her face, the one I love. The current just flew right out of my palm into my thrumming heart.

"I'm afraid of the others eyes, our parent disgusting eyes when they found out, the way people whispered." If this time we couldn't work out, I won't regret it. I'll embrace all the sting and the cut she throw my ways.

"But I wasn't happy. Even with people praise I wasn't happy, because my life doesn't have you in it." I paused, her hand closed over my hand on her jaws, and the ways her eyes twinkled made me swallowed profoundly.

Don't cry Ellie.

"I've tried. To forget all the memories, tried to tell myself that we wouldn't have that fantasy we desired when we're younger, but I wasn't complete. I thought I could get out of the first love and forget that feeling, but I didn't" Even to my ears my voice sounded hollow.

and I aware I cried when she wiped my cheek tenderly.

"I was afraid to get hurt and I've trust you once but you broke me. Just like a cat that has been burned I was bound to afraid of fire. I couldn't deny the thing between us, but I was so insecure that you'll wake up one day and stop loving me and you did." Her eyes glazed over and I whimpered.

"I'm so scare Lynn. I'm so scare to get hurt, so scare of people judgmental eyes and I was hurt with any different pa th I chose." and I was cut short when her hand went behind my neck and pulled me down on to her soft lips. I gasped and her tongue slipped in desperately and so was I. My hand found their own way into her hair as our tongue braided with each other in a heartbreaking hunger. Her bewitching taste exploded in my sense and I curled my toes unconsciously as her strong hand wounded around my waist and crushed me toward her. We landed on the grass land with me on top of her as she cradled my torso and flipped me under her.

She pulled away only to kiss my nose, so soft so gentle as if she was afraid I'm going to break.

"Will you let me make it up to you?" My lips trembled by the way she traced them with the pad of her thumb adoringly. I got lost into her eyes, calm and reflecting me.

"How?" Her knuckles caressed my cheeks and I just melted into quivering lava. Like I was under the spell.

"Let's Escape"

"Where?"

"Trust me?"

She repeated the same question, asking for my trust.

And at that moment I told myself to take that risk. Be my own hero, save my own heart and create my own destiny that I want with her. And if I wasn't lucky enough for that, I wouldn't regret it because she was the only one I craved.

Because you don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have some say in who hurts you, and just like Augustus Waters, I like my choice.

I'm glad she was the one who hurts me.

"Yes."

***********************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 111 40
"What?" He asked, pulling me from my daydream again. I chuckled, biting my lip again. "Are you thinking about me naked?" He asked jokingly. I blushed...
1.1K 26 18
Her brows furrowed. "You look like you have something specific you wanna ask me." The tips of Liam's ears turned red at Emma's very accurate observat...
37.4K 230 11
"I... Am here to see you.", I told him as I placed my hands around his neck. I could feel my heart beat getting faster but I had to keep it strong if...
51.9K 1.4K 46
↳ ❝Yeah, your boyfriend's 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐨π₯..❞ Her deep voice making me feel undeniably excited. My breath hitches as she leans closer to the s...