๐‘๐Ž๐“๐ | YBN

By ru33ian

old. ยฉ 2017 | nba_kentrell (ru33ian). 11/2017 - 04/2020 More

-characters-
โ–ช๏ธ1โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ2โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ3โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ4โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ5โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ6โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ7โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ8โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ9โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ10โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ11โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ12โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ13โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ15โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ16โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ17โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ18โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ19โ–ช๏ธ
-update-
.
โ–ช๏ธ20โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ21โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ22โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ23โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ24โ–ช๏ธ
.
.
โ–ช๏ธ25โ–ช๏ธ
first of all.
โ–ช๏ธ26โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ27โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ28โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ29โ–ช๏ธ
*clears throat*
โ–ช๏ธ30โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ31โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ32โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ33โ–ช๏ธ
yall eat ass
โ–ช๏ธ34โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ35โ–ช๏ธ
use deodorant
new story
โ–ช๏ธ36โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ37โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ38โ–ช๏ธ

โ–ช๏ธ14โ–ช๏ธ

8.2K 341 556
By ru33ian

- edited 11/19/19

| genesis |

• two months later •

"ou , i swear to god if you cut that shit i will kill you." i said trying to get my lip gloss back. he was trying to cut my lip gloss stick, the part where you put it to your lips.

"kill me if you want to, you'll only miss me." he grinned holding the scissors to it. "gimme my fucking lip gloss bruh , i'm not playing."

he ran downstairs with it. i chased after him. i stopped at the last step and held my chest. "whats wrong?" he asked.

"you know how you run down the stairs and your boobs start hurting?" i asked. he gave me a 'nigga-what' look.

"never mind, you wouldn't understand, young man." i laughed. "aNd yoUr bOoBs sTarT huRtInG." he said in a high ass voice.

"stop mocking me," i said slapping his neck while he laughed.

but he was still laughing. "shut up damn. "no you shut up." "nah you shut up." "no you." "make me." i dared.

he nodded. "oh i can make you shut up, but you gone moan a little." he said. "oh my god. actually kill yourself." i said as he started laughing.

me & nahmir have gotten close to each other lately. we're like best friends now.  but he's been acting weird and way to overprotective  since the night we were at the club.

we agreed to not bring that up again because i was wild as fuck that night and we both knew that we were just messing round. nothing serious.

ion like him like that, he on like me. simple.

he stopped dying after i pretended to threat him. just then my sister texted me. i read it and rolled my eyes because the text she sent was stupid. "and she wonders why i like devin better." i mumbled.

when i said that he instantly looked up. "who the fuck is devin?" he asked. i rolled my eyes. "my fucking brother." i responded.

it's like every dude i mention he doesn't want me speaking to them. 

but i never listened to him. he's always telling me how you can't really trust people these days. but i was talking to jordan lately, he seems like a really good guy.

" , why you so concerned?" i asked thinking i might partially know why.

he clicked his tongue and looked away. "i believe i asked you a question sir."

"sir?"

"sir are you still there?"

" si-" "genesis get out my ear with that shit, fuck wrong with you."

"then answer me." i demanded. he rolled his eyes. "its nothing." "aww you must really like me, don't you? how cute." i asked mocking him for the other times he's said that to me. "you talk too much." he replied.

"why're you avoiding my question?" i asked. "why are you asking questions in the first place." "because you're always being overprotective like im gonna do some dumb shit." i responded.

"it's called being nice." he said. "like you're ever nice to me." i scoffed. "that was when we first met." "yeah and a few weeks after that." i said with sarcasm. 

"and second of all i was playing, we're just friends."

after i said that i saw a hurt look in his eyes. "whatever." he said about to walk out the room. "where are you going?" i asked following him.

"why you so cOncErned." he mocked. i rolled my eyes. "because you've been acting weird these past few months."

"just drop it- it's not like you'd care anyway." he said lowly.  "i do care, that's why i'm bugging you!" i exclaimed.

"but you won't fucking understand!" he said turning back to me. "understand what nick? what is this about?" i asked. he tried to say something but then stopped. "oh, so now you can't even speak."

i gave him a look and scoffed. then i turned around to get my things and leave. as i was doing that he spinned me around so i was face to face with him. "n-"

"why do you think i fucking kissed you at the night of the party?" he asked just inches away from me. i tried to move but i was pinned down on the wall.

i tried to say something but couldn't.

"i kissed you because i fucking like you genesis, okay ? but maybe you can't just realize that through your thick ass head because you think i'm always playing games with you or because you're so busy talking to that gay ass nigga johnny or whoever the fuck he is. and you know i fucking hate expressing my feelings but you're making me. you're different. you got a nigga feeling some type of way. there's more to why i'm acting this way but i can't even tell you since you wanna start acting up. "

after he let all of that out, my mind immediately started to run wild. i stood there let everything sink in. i never thought someone like him would like someone like me.

i was surprised. but nothing came out of my mouth in response to everything he just told me. i felt bad.

"nahmir.." i started but got interrupted by my phone buzzing. it was from my mom. she wanted me home immediately. "i need to-" "leave right? go, i don't care." he said stepping away from me with an irritated look on his face.

i sighed and left.

-

| nahmir |

"that's fucked up bruh how you catching feelings like that when you just broke up with lulu," manny said to me as we were sitting on the couch. i exhaled and ran my hands through my dreads. "well she didn't have me feeling this way. and she cheated a lot." i said in response.

"but you cheated too".  "i was drunk that one night." "it still counts." i rolled my eyes. "and not only that, but she just left without saying anything. i don't know what i expected.." i told him. manny shrugged and then asked me something i didn't know the answer to. "do you want to be with her?"

i slumped in the couch and thought. "i don't know.  but i only want her rocking with me."

"well you gotta make up your mind." he told me. "why wasn't it like this with kennedy?" i asked. "y'all grew up together and y'all were best friends. ion think you'd think of kennedy like that."

maybe i did, maybe i didn't. i don't want to forget her, but genesis came in and now my mind was on her all the time. "you should talk to her. you also gotta keep her safe cause you know who's after her." he said. i nodded.

..

| genesis |

"ma, there's nun wrong with me," i said to her standing in her room. "so how do you explain how you're always out of this house? you keep telling me 'oh i'm just going over to jayden's house' but at the end of the day your not even there." she said. i was about to say something but she started talking again.

" i called her mother and she told me you don't even come by that much. and in case you didn't know, i know that you're sneaking in and out if the house at night. who the hell are you trying to meet up with?!" she yelled.

okay, i admit that when i did that i was going out to see nick but nothing was happening between us. we just went places to hang out and goof off and shit.

"i'm not seeing nobody." i lied. "i know you're lying. you better tell me the damn truth." she said putting her hand on her hip.

"i swear im not seeing no one." i said with my hands in surrender.  "yeah because you're totally not seeing that one famous guy. what's his name again, ybn nahmir or something? the gangster at school who likes shooting people and doing trap business in the streets with his lil gang?" january said fake smiling while walking by.

"are you kidding with me right now? she's hanging out with a gangster now!" my mom said looking at my sister. "yea," she replied. "a few weeks ago she came back home really drunk, and she wasn't wearing a shirt."

"okay first of all i had on a bra." i said. "that was see through." this bitch. "go to your room. i can handle her." my mom said pointing to the stairs.

"tell me what's going on. why are you with people like him.
?" she asked sitting down. "im not, she's lying" i said. "see, i tried giving you a chance to speak but obviously you don't wanna say anything. i'm grounding you for a week."

i rolled my eyes and walked upstairs. i was surprised she didn't beat my ass. or maybe she was too busy with her boyfriend. but then that reminded me of what nick said.

i don't even know what to think anymore.

-

"hey, why didn't you return any of my calls last night?" someone asked me while i was at my locker. i turned around and saw jordan. "oh, i must've fell asleep." i lied. "well i was wondering if you wanted to come by this afternoon." he said. "yea sure."

but really i wasn't paying him any attention. while he was running his mouth about some shit i'd probably have to ask him about later, nahmir walked by. we exchanged glances before he rolled his eyes and walked off.

"genesis."

"genesis!"

"boy what?" i answered almost raising my voice. "are you even listening to me?" he asked in an irritated voice. "oh."

"exactly." he said about to leave. "jordon i'm sorry, some things are just going on right now."

he turned around. "is that an excuse for you not to listen?" he asked before walking away. i groaned and slammed my locker shut.

..

"ms. harris, you're late." the math teacher said looking up from her desk. "no really? i thought i was early." i joked sitting down. a few people laughed like shit was funny.

"i don't have time for nonsense today." " and i don't have time to sit here and listen to your bullshit, but here i am."

then people really started laughing. "excuse me?" "excuse me?" i asked mocking her voice. "genesis, shut up. we came here for our education unlike you." jay said. "you don't even know what an education is." i responded. "enough." she shouted.

the first ten minutes of class was really boring. i wasn't surprised that most of the class was halfway asleep. but things got interesting when jay threw a crumbled up piece of paper at nahmir, which caused me to laugh, which cause him to think i threw it, which caused us to start arguing.

"i didn't throw that paper at you, so you can stop making stuff up." "yea sure, cause you obviously also didn't think it was fucking funny."

"just because i laughed didn't mean i threw it. in fact it was jay who threw it." i said.

"girl, don't bring me into this. i even saw you ripping out a piece of paper." he lied.

"nigga from where with what notebook? i didn't even bring that shit to class."

then jay threw a notebook onto my desk. "whats that right there? exactly! a note-motherfucking-book!" he said causing everyone to laugh.

"true, i did see her throwing paper." some random guy said. "nigga who brought yo ugly ass into this?" nahmir asked.

"nobody asked you to to insult him." i said regarding what he just said. "nobody asked you to talk to me." he said back. by this time we were arguing, standing up.

"quiet! since the two of you want to be disruptive in class, i'm sending you both to the office. now get out of my classroom!" the teacher yelled.

i walked out of the classroom with nahmir following behind me.

we walked in silence. the only thing you could hear were the faint voices of other teachers in different classrooms lecturing their students.

"nick can you please talk to me?" i asked hoping he would at least reply. he scoffed and kept walking. "i'm fucking trying here."

"hellooo."

"nick,"

"nickibear,"

"nick,"

"nicole,"

"nicholas-" "can you please shut up? you talk way to fucking much. and you wonder why nobody likes you." he finally answered.

"oh that sounds kinda familiar, cause i swear just the other day you were telling me how much you like me and ranting all about this and that." i said making him quiet.

"in fact," i started. "that's probably what you did to that one girl kennedy your always getting sad about."

"don't even bring her into this." "naw, cause maybe you did somethings to her and made her feel some type of way and at the end of the day all of a sudden tell her you like her. you must've really did something to her to make her not even be in your life anymore. now you're hear trying to find her and shit and i'm in your life now, and i'm guessing you're gonna do the same thing to me. all you probably ever do is shut people out."

when i said all that his face was full of rage, jaw clenched. "you better watch how the fuck you talk you're talking to me."

"oh wow, i'm so scared. what the  are you gonna do, slap me?" i said moving away from him. but before i knew it, i was being slammed onto the lockers and pushed on the floor.

a sharp pain rushed over my body. i looked up at him with fear. he was trying to calm down before he looked down and realized what he did. "shit.. i'm so sorry i didn't-"

"get the fuck away from me," i said as he tried reaching for me. but i scooted away.

i managed to pick myself up . "i said get away from me." i said wiping my tears. he grabbed my wrist and i pulled away from him. i ran around the corner with chasing behind me. i quickly opened the janitors closet and locked the door behind me.

i heard his footsteps nearing. then him banging on the door. "genesis open this fucking door i said i'm sorry!" he yelled. "get the fuck away from me !" i yelled back. " i swear to god.." he mumbled.

"please open the fucking door!" he yelled still banging on it.

-

i was in the closet for an hour doing nothing. my back was hurting and a few tears were still falling down my face.

i didn't hear nahmir by the door anymore. i had a debate on whether i should open it or not.

but i decided to open it anyways. immediately i was face to face with nahmir, who himself looked like he'd been crying.

-

rip genesis 🗿💪🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.7K 2.4K 42
๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด. ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๏ผŽ ๐–ง๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐–บ...
115K 5.6K 21
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐๐€๐„๐“๐‡๐€๐’๐‹๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐’๐“ ๐๐‘๐„๐’๐„๐๐“๐’ bxb
56.9K 3K 52
๐•ฟ๐–๐–—๐–”๐–š๐–Œ๐– ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐–™๐–”๐–—๐–’ | ยป ๐‘›๐‘๐‘Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘ By:4๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–˜๐–†๐–๐–Š๐–”๐–‹๐–‘๐–š๐–›โฆ Ain't no goin' back, you know I'm gon' keep it comin' โ–ช๏ธComment โ–ช๏ธVo...
22.3K 986 24
Read.โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ