Falling for Cameron Dallas

By MariaFernanda098

Amber Martin, a 17 year old girl, with long brunnette hair and light brown eyes moves to California because h... More

Falling for Cameron Dallas
Chapter 2: The first 'hello'
Chapter 3: Friendzoned
Chapter 4: Boyfriend's In Town
Chapter 5: The Cheater
Chapter 6: Undiscovered Feelings
Chapter 7: The First Kiss
Chapter 8: Too Soon To Move On
Chapter 9: A Date To Remember
Chapter 10: Best Friend Betrayal
Chapter 11: Facetime Can Be A Bitch
Chapter 12: I Can Tell A Lie From The Truth, Dumbass
Chapter 13: Payback Gone Wrong
Chapter 14: The Cute Type Of Jealous
Chapter 15: Misunderstood Kiss
Chapter 16: Break-Up Drama
Chapter 17: Friends?
Chapter 18: Roadtrip Filled With Memories
Chapter 19: Rising Feelings
Chapter 21: A Confession
Chapter 22: The Truth Can Hurt
Chapter 23: Accidents Happen...
Chapter 24: A Very 'Lucky' Boy
Chapter 25: "You Should've Gotten A Refund"
Chapter 26: Feeling Eighteen
Chapter 27: The Party Part 1
Chapter 28: The Party Part 2
Chapter 29: All I Want For Christmas Is Cameron Dallas
Chapter 30: Moving In? Or Nah...
Chapter 31: The Perfect Way To Start A New Year
Chapter 32: I'll Miss You. Lots.
Chapter 33: What Is A Relationship Without Stupid Fights?
Chapter 34: Long Distance Ask To Prom
Chapter 35: What The Hell Happened Last Night?
Chapter 36: Never Trust An Ex
Chapter 37: An Unnexpected Secret is Revealed
Chapter 38: Until The Summer Ends
Chapter 39: Second Guessing Previous Decisions
Chapter 40: Prom
Chapter 41: Don't Stay. Go.
Chapter 42: Four Years...
Chapter 43: We've Changed, No Doubt About It.
Chapter 44: The Keeper
Chapter 45: Not A Kiss
Chapter 46: Never Get In The Middle Of A Fight
Chapter 47: The Bachelor and Bachelorette Party
Chapter 48: Secrets
Chapter 49: "I Want You"
Chapter 50: Regrets
Chapter 51: "I love you more than I think I should"

Chapter 20: Something Interrupted

581 9 1
By MariaFernanda098

Madilyn's POV

I pretty much didn't get any sleep last night. I just, I can't believe I kissed Nash back. Although, may I just say the kiss was amazing. Okay, back to my thoughts. Yeah, I'd be lying if I said I don't have feelings for Nash. In my deffense, he's gorgeous, funny, has amazing eyes and I've known him since we were ten. But, Jake and I have been together for as long as I can remember. And he's a great boyfriend. I need to tell Jake. I'm going to tell Jake. But the question is, how?

Amber's POV

"Wake up everybody!" I screamed and everybody groaned in 'excitement'. (Note the sarcasm)

After a few minutes of me struggling to get everybody up (except Maddie) we made breakfast.

"So what happened last night Maddie? You seemed a bit out of it." I asked and her eyes filled with guiltness.

"C'mon" she answered grabbing my arm and taking me outside.

She told me everything. About the kiss, about how Nash confessed his feelings to her, how she kissed back, and that she's confused.

"OMG! You and Nash kissed! Called it!" was my answered while doing a little victory dance.

"Amber, really. I don't know what to do." she said as if begging for help.

"Well, first of all, you have to tell Jake. But maybe not right now. When we're all together. Maybe on Sunday night? After we're all back in our humble homes. Second of all, you have figure out what you're gonna do about Nash" I explained. She nodded and then we both went back into the RV.

"We're going to beach. Get ready." Cameron told us.

"Aren't we going to leave Malibu?" I asked.

"Nope. This place is too awesome" Tyler reminded me and I nodded.

We arrived at It's 1pm. After getting a bit tanned we went into the water.

"Let's swim further" I suggested and no one wanted to swim except Cameron. Great.

We swam till our feet didn't and couldn't touch the surface.

"So about last night" Cameron started.

"Forget about it. Really" I stated and he just nodded happily.

.

.

.

He stayed in the beach until it was 6pm and we were all sunburned.

We decided to go to a pizza place. I've never heard of it but they told me the pizza is amazing.

"Here you go" Tyler smiled as he handed me my pizza. We all sat down at a big table.

"Have I told you you're beautiful?" Tyler asked when I finished my pizza.

"Mhm. You keep reminding me" I answered while my cheeks turned red and he smiled more.

"Wanna dance?" he asked pointing to where people were slow dancing. There are a group of kids here singing on a stage. It's like their own little band. And they are really good.

"Sure" I replied and we walked towards the people slowdancing.

When we got there, Tyler put his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck. We kept staring directly at each others eyes.

"You're eyes sparkle. They're pretty" he pointed out.

"Wow did I really just say that?" he asked me in embarassment and I nodded.

"Don't worry. It was cute" I told him and he smiled.

The moment was perfect. He started to lean towards me looking directly at my lips. I started leaning a bit too, I don't know if I should do this. But the moment is just too perfect. When our lips were about to connect, something happened.

A/N So, I think I'll keep updating every two days. I've had a lot of free time lately.

Oh, and:

Enjoy the cliffhanger ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 7.5K 92
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
157K 11.3K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...