Undertaker X Reader

By littlebittsy

You are the daughter of Sebastian who is the butler of Ceil Phantomhive. What happens when you go on a case a... More

Intro
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
New book?
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Christmas special
Chapter 33
A/N scedual update
Chapter 34
Thank you guys
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
New cover?
Chapter 37
Fairy tail help
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Halloween special
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
A/n
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue

Chapter 1

18.7K 384 168
By littlebittsy

I woke up to someone shaking me. "Wake up" I heard my father Sebastian whisper "five more minutes dad" I begged opening my eyes to face him. "The young lord wishes to speak with you" he told me waiting for it to sink in, "Holy-" he cut me off "(Y/n) don't use that language" he ordered me. "But ceil uses it all the time!" I exclaimed getting my father mad. "The young lord wishes to speak with you, get dressed and go see him you have 2 minutes" he spoke getting up and leaving to do his work. I stood up grabbed a (f/c) dress and some shoes then brushed my hair and rushed to Ceils office. I knocked on the door waiting for a reply "come in" I heard him say. "You wish to speak with me?" I spoke walking in. "Yes we have a case I believe you can help with" he told me not looking up from his work. "Yes my lord, when do we start?" I questioned him. "In a few hours so get ready we are going for some information" he informed me. I bowed my head and left to my room. I walked to my room slowly until I heard Mey-rin softly scream my eyes flashed a crimson red as I ran my full speed and caught the dishes in my hands and head. I piled them onto one hand and helped her up to see my dad. "Thank you (y/n)" mey-rin told me with a smile. I nodded and replied with "I'm simply one hell of a maid" I looked at my father as he just shook his head walking over. "That's my line" he told me grabbing the plates as if telling me to get ready. I nodded and walked to my room and closing my door. "What to wear...something simple" I whispered locking with a knee high (f/c) dress with sleeves down to the elbows. I picked it up and changed in to it and leaving my room. As I made my way down I saw a woman in all red and an Asian looking man. "It's about time" Ceil exclaimed with a groan. "(Y/n) this is madam red she is my aunt" he spoke gesturing to the woman in red. "Over here is Lau" I looked at the Asian man. "Nice to meet you" I bowed and gave a small smile. "Same to you dear" Madam Red said. "Let's go we need information on the girls who went missing" Ceil spoke. "Yes my young lord" I said as did my father. We walked off into the carriage and made our way to who knows where.

A few minutes passed and the carriage had stopped. My father opened the door and helped us all out except me since I can do it myself. I looked at the run down building that says undertaker "who is undertaker?" I ask looking at my father while he just walked on in. I followed and looked around the dusty coffin infested area. "Undertaker where are you??" Called Ceil looking around. "Hehehe~ young lord do I finally have the pleasure of fitting you?" A voice said as a upright coffin opened making everyone but Ceil and Sebastian shiver. "No we need answers on the missing girls" Ceil spoke firmly. "I gave you a discount last time this time you must pay" the Undertaker spoke. "Okay how much?" I piped up making him giggle. "I don't care about the queens coins I only want true laughter" he spoke making me speechless, is this guy insane? As the others tried to make him laugh I looked around at the coffins and jars. "(Y/n)!" You jumped looking at your father "yes?" You asked. "Please leave the room with the others" he told him I nodded and followed the others outside and waited. A few minutes passed and all of a sudden we heard laughter and the undertakers sign went crooked. My father opened the door and welcomed us back in. After a few minutes I got hungry and my stomach growled. "Oh pardon me" I giggled patting my stomach making the undertaker laugh. "Did I do something?" I asked tilting my head "no deary" he said laughing. Ceil closed the folder and held it "let's go" He spoke "with all do respect young lord I want to stay and figure out something" you spoke looking hopeful he sighed and nodded "be back in one hour" he ordered I nodded and waved them off.

I turned around and looked at the undertaker as I took in his appearance. He had long silver hair that covered his eyes and a black robe "what are you looking at?" He asked leaning on a desk table thing. I did the same feeling somewhat childish "why do you cover your eyes" he just smiled "my hair hides a ugly scar I got a long time ago" he said standing up. "Want to help me with a dead body?" He asked making me smile "okay!" Wait what am I feeling I'm never like this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 181 31
Sebastian's world is thrown into chaos by the discovery of a severely injured young woman on the Phantomhive estate. He is thrown into further turmoi...
74.9K 2.4K 36
When (Y/N) gets invited to a ball at the Phantomhive manor after meeting the Earl and his butler in her floral shop, what is she to do? She ends up i...
5.4K 225 9
SEQUEL/PREQUEL TO THAT BUTLER; SECRETS!!! In order to understand the au-like setting of this story please read That Butler; Secrets first! This story...
107K 2.9K 18
(IN EDITING) ~A job in the Phantomhive Mansion? Sure. Romance with the Young Master? Definitely.~ Completed. Book Cover created by me but pictures th...