You're The Only One (COMPLETE...

By GlamorousMia

The Back And Forth Just Ain't Hittin It. Find Out What Happens? More

Character Introduction.
1. New Girl
2. New Tings
3. Wouldn't Hurt To Try
4. The Shawn Carter Way
5. That Ain't Me
6. If You Aren't Afraid?
7. Your Point..
8. Changing Me
9. The Best
10. Maybe We Can
11. I'm Sorry
12. Slowly
13. I'm Ready
14. We Are Family
15. Oh Shoot
16. It's Alright
17. Stronger Than Before
18. Expecting The Worst
19. You Won't Do It
20. Happy Birthday
21. How Bad
22. Could Be Better
23. When It Happens
24. Anything You Want
25.Till The End
26. A Change Is Coming
27. Messed Up
28. Know Better
29. Are You Though
30. Little Did You Know
31. We Ridin'
32. Thank The Heavens
33. New Beginnings
34. Good Or Bad?
35. Make Up Ya Mind'
Happy New Years!โค๏ธ
36. You Know You Want It
37. The Closer I Get
38. Still Here
39. Ready For The Ride
40. You'll Be Alright
41. Crazy Right Now
42. With You All The Way
43. We Tried
44. All In It
45. Bigger Things
46.The Way You Make Me Feel
47. Don't Believe The Hype
48. Feeling Some Type Way
49. It's Just Different
50. How Will I Know?
51. You Know The Deal '
52. Don't Embarrass Me
53. Focus On Me
54. You're Just Crazy
55. Won't Go Away
56. Show Out
57. My Love Is Your Love
58. Is This Love?
59. I๏ธ Want Fabulous
60. Watch The Throne๐Ÿคด๐Ÿพ๐Ÿคด๐Ÿพ
61. This Is New
62. You're Unwanted
63. It's No Point
64. Act Your Age
65. Happy Family Guy
66. It's Fine By Me
67. Enough Of No Love
68. This Is A One Time Thing
69. You Would Do It Too
70. Mad
71. Signs
72. Take Me
73. Speechless
74. Countdown
75. Blow
76. Daddy Lessons
THE NEW GUY!!
77. Crazy..Good?
Chapter 78. Tell Me
Chapter 79. Sip Of My Potion
Chapter 80. Alhamdulillah
Chapter 81. Endearment
Chapter 83. Uh Oh..Oh No No
Chapter 84. Nefertiti
Chapter 85. I'm Grown
Chapter 86. Baby Boy
Chapter 87. HBeyCU
SEQUEL!?
A SEQUEL!? WHATT
NEW STORY!!
NEW STORY

Chapter 82. Square Biz

2K 101 204
By GlamorousMia

Cancun, Mexico
12:53 PM
April 10,2019

"Hey baby! Jay look at Seth pulling at Sebastian." Bey Pointed At The Screen.

"Mommy guess what color I got today!" Destiny Said With Much Enthusiasm.

"What baby?" Bey Smiled.

"Purple and I'm the teachers helper for the rest of the year. Can you take me to get my nails daddy? You lost the bet."

"That's so good sweetie. Mommy will take you out for some shopping wherever you want to go."

"I saw that I did lose it baby girl. Daddy will take you to the nail salon when we come back Alright?"

"Ok! Oh wait mom before y'all go can y'all please order me those colorful vans?" Desireé Came On Next.

"Yes now put the camera back on my sons please and thank you." Jay Told Her.

Beyoncé's Heart Had Melted Seeing Her Babies That Were Going To Be One In Just 4 Days. They Already Had The Party Planned Along With The Invitations Already Sent.

"We're about to head out with auntie Kelly and grandma talk with you guys later. Don't forget about my foams and Desireé's vans." Corey Took His Phone Back And Said.

"Alright! Love you guys see y'all soon." Jay And I Held Up Our Peace Signs Before Hanging Up.

"You think they could've tell that we were naked?" Beyoncé Giggled As She Climbed On Top Of Her Husband.

"They probably could but who cares." Jay Shrugged His Shoulders.

"You're right but I have a surprise for you." She Massaged Her Husband's Shoulders.

"You've been gifting me with so much surprises I hope this is it." He Said As She Reached Under Her Pillow Grabbing The Box.

"Here you go baby." She Climbed Back On Top Of Him Only To Slide Down On His Big Shaft.

She Grinded Her Hips While Watching Him Tear Open The Box.

"Ain't no fucking way!" Shawn Smiled Way Too Hard Looking At What Was In Front Of Him.

"Congratulations daddy." She Took The Test Out Of His Hand And He Flipped Them Over.

Jay Made Love To His Wife Once Again, Soon After They Was Finished Beyoncé Got Dressed In Something Cute.

"You ready babe?" Shawn Asked While Spraying His Cologne.

"Yep." She Grabbed Her Purse And Walked Out Of Their Suite Hand In Hand With Him.

Shawn Had Bought Tickets To The Rock Of Ages Tour. It Was Basically A Musical Play Something Beyoncé Loved.

The Drive Wasn't Too Long. Shawn Couldn't Keep His Hands Off Her When They Arrived At The Stadium.

"Babe stop." She Giggled.

"We married now ain't no stopping. You like when I keep going especially in bed." He Licked His Lips Snaking His Hands In Her Shorts.

"Ima cut your fucking lip off keep playing with me." She Threatened Him.

"Still got Shawn the 3rd." He Sucked On Her Neck Leaving Love Marks.

"I'm going to chop up him and his owner sending them off into their 3rd life keep playing with me."

"You can't kill me. I can't go up into heaven yet babe." He Poked Out His Bottom Lip Making Beyoncé Laugh.

"Why baby?" She Turned Her Head Kissing His Lips.

"Cause I'll never find somebody better than you." He Grabbed Beyoncé's Hand Kissing It.

"I love you Shawn." She Smiled Lightly.

"So then let's go to this bathroom real quick." He Said.

"I don't want any 30 second nookie so just wait till we get back to the room. We leave in the morning might as well stay up."

"No backing out baby cause this right here is mine." He Gave Her Ass A Nice Smack.

"OWW!" She Rubbed Her Butt Trying To Make The Stinging Sensation Go Away.

"I love you more by the way." He Kissed Her Forehead As They Walked Into The Event With Music Booming.

Liked by mstinalawson, _shawnjr_ and 10,268,782
mrcarter When you're happier than you've ever been before. This here is my women crush  for eternity. Mrs.Carter you lookin fine girl🤩😘@beyonce.
View all 1,097,622 comments
mstinalawson hope y'all are having lots of fun! These kids are killing me, Sean look what you did love you guys
saintrecords MAKE SURE YOU WRAP IT UP! We don't need no more camels and giraffes our zoo is full😭. Love y'all!😘😂

Desireé POV

"Seth stop trying to crawl up these stairs you know dad wouldn't let you do that." I Pulled Him Off The Steps Only For Him To Throw A Temper Tantrum.

"Aww come here baby brother." Destiny Tried Picking Him Up But He Refused To Go.

"Aye Dessii! Asia had her baby!" Corey Came Running Down The Stairs.

"Ok and I care because???" I Rolled My Eyes.

"Cause she has nowhere else to go and mom convinced dad to let her move back in." He Said.

"She's moving back in?!"

"Oh hell no." Destiny Shook Her Head Grabbing Her IPad Off Of The Counter.

"Destiny don't say that no more." I Pointed At Her Before Running After Sebastian Who Was Climbing On The Dinner Table.

"We don't need anymore babies crying in this house. Mom and dad barely be home for the twins so what is she going to do with this baby?"

"I don't know but don't take my actual word for it. Mom and dad had a huge argument about it before they left for Cancun. Dad didn't want Asia coming back but mom is trying to be helpful. I'm surprised y'all didn't hear it they was so loud."

"Ohh wow, nope I'm always in deep sleep. How is mom going to move her back in when she might come back pregnant herself? Ughh I'm glad I'm moving out cause this is too much."

He Pulled Out His Phone Showing Me The Picture Asia Uploaded On Instagram.

Liked by only1michael, beyonce and 889,231 others
_yagirlasia You are a child of destiny. Audrey Madalyn Carter Harrison👣💖
View all 5,086 comments
only1michael My baby girl👑 daddy loves you princess😘😘
beyonce She is so precious!😩❤️

"Now mom knows she don't ever comment on people posts. She's just being petty." Corey Laughed.

"She really is, I'm so glad grandma left us alone though. I love her but she's so extra."

"You turn it down and then shuffle it around." Corey Mocked Their Grandmother.

"We love her though." Layla Smiled.

"You're right lil sis." Corey Picked Her Up And Kissed Her Cheek.

For Dinner Chinese Was What We Had. Thankfully Seth And Sebastian Fell Asleep Right On Time.. At 7 Corey Had To Wake Up And Go Get Our Loving Parents From The Airport.

It Was 7:40 And I'm Here Waiting For Mom And Dad. Asia Texted Me Early This Morning Saying How Sorry She Was.

I'm Going To Have To Convince Mom Myself Not To Let This Girl Move Back In With Us But In The Mean Time They Came Out 5 Minutes Later.

They Looked As If They Had Just...Ya Know Hit A Blunt Or Something😂

Somebody Carried Their Luggage For Them As Always. Mom Both Got In The Back While Dad And I Helped The Guy Put The Luggage In The Trunk.

"Thanks ma man." Dad Dapped Him Up Sliding Him A Quick Hundred Dollars.

We Got In The Car And It Was Real Quiet.

"Mom so you really about to let A-"

"Let's cut that conversation short. Whatever your father and I decide stayed between us. Stay in your lane." She Snapped.

"So you gone let her back in after she disrespected you? Man alright I ain't saying no more." I Drove Off.

"Corey just keep your mouth close thanks son." Dad Jumped In.

I'm Not Trying To Let Her Get Disrespected Again But She Can Go Ahead I Already Said What I Had To Say🤦‍♀️
_____________________________

What Are Y'all Thoughts?

Do You Really Think Asia Is Moving Back In?

Another Carter Is On It's Way..How Y'all Feel About That Though?

I Really Don't Know How To End This Book So Just Bare With Me😭😭

Hope Y'all Enjoyed This Chapter Though😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 6K 46
Your favorite family is back to take you on an emotional roller coaster for the last time. Things are about to take a shift in the Carter household...
7.2K 297 19
It's time for Beyonce to get back to touring doing what she does best will it be as smooth as she desire it to be or would robin have to take that st...
5.9K 482 13
"๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ...
47.6K 1.4K 50
A struggle of a couple through years. You'll know it when you read it. y/n gp